Pootips J. Fillingthrop

Excretia Hammerstein

Johnturd Falliastone

Plopsworth R. Handyshandy

Squeaky McButtcheeks

Anus Bighole

Poopenheimer Followthrough

Your kids are going to love you.

I think the main point is to find a name that you can identify with or acquire an association with. For example, no matter in what context I hear or read the name "Dannyboy", I instantly react to it.

I agree with this. What do friends call you, nintendo-master?

I wanted my name changed ages ago but alas, much like nintendo-master I realised I couldn't change it. I made my name when I was joining the old Nintendo website, I wrote in 'txt spk' (my god) and a fair few people from the official Nintendo site (remember those terrible forums) were joining Cube-Europe and so I kept my name so that I didn't lose my online friends.

Revo-Europe was created and once again I didn't want to lose said online friends so I kept the name. Now I don't know what has happened to any of them and I'm stuck with a terrible name that makes me sound like a chav. Damn!

EDIT: That random user name site is amazing, my favourite so far being "Pillow Stick"

Bstmte, sorry for sounding really stupid but how do you pronounce your username? I've always wondered...

I agree with this. What do friends call you, nintendo-master?

Well...They just call me Gavin :laughing:

Actually...now that I think of it, one of my friends calls me both 'Bobby' or 'White boy'. Where these names came from, I have no Idea :S

Also, sorry if I'm interrupting, but for me it looks like its pronounced 'best mate' but just in text speak. I'm not sure though >.<

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention something. Thanks a million to everyone so far who's submitted some names. If I can get my name changed then I might use one of these, some of these names are really good. Cheers ^_^

Edited by Frank

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!