Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabregas picking up an assist for Barcelona...

Barca have been all over them so far, Arsenal giving the ball away very easily every time they get it. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot more Arsenal yellow cards to come as they get more and more frustrated at not getting any time on the ball. Wilshere has had a few decent runs but always ends up running into someone.

I thought that Abidal was lucky to not get a card for having his hand round Van Persie's throat, easily could've been a red if the ref saw it. Arsenal were slightly more positive from 40-45mins, getting the ball forward a bit more. Then Fabregas had a simple case of getting the ball to fuck but decided to back heel it and it was intercepted.

Barca pretty much dominated the first 45mins of the first leg though, so it's still anyones yet!

EDIT: From Twitter

jakehumphreyf1 Jake Humphrey

Apparently Arsenal made 41 touches in the opposition half in the first half, compared to...ready...here we go...an amazing....310 by Barca!

lol, but it was like that in the first game also (well maybe not quite that!)

Great they've made it through the first half at least!

Edited by Retro_Link

That is a fucking ridiculous sending off, clearly not trying to waste time and you can tell from the reaction that he didn't hear the whistle.

Retard ref!

To be fair I think he did hear the whistle but players do that pretty much every match and don't get carded for it. Backs to the wall job for Arsenal now!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!