NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

I agree with Bale though, he's done some great things for Tottenham in such a short space of time.

Such as? Not taking away yesterdays goal, but I've yet to witness this great contribution to their cause.

Well I meant it as in how good he's been on their left for Tottenham's standards. Maybe what I said was a bit exaggerative but so are half your posts about Arsenal :p

I never thought I'd be disappointed with a 3-1 win. We could (and should) have won 7-1. We had three hit the woodwork, the keeper save it from inside the net (it was on the line but not quite over) and god know's how many near misses.

I've missed a week of football posting action. Last week's performance against Newcastle was great. Can't believe just how good Paul Scholes was. Actually, I can. He was also excellent in the second half of last season, so I hope it continues.

So, Milner and Mario have gone to City. Along with Ozil to Madrid. I can predict some mad lineups for the two teams. A bit disappointed that Milner has gone though, it reminds me of Scott Parker's decision to go to Chelsea a few seasons back.

Away at Fulham today. I'm not going to predict anything, because they're a bogey team, especially at their place.

By ground out result you mean, got lucky the ref didn't give the goal? Then yes, ground out that one.

Apart from the fact it wasn't a goal because Gomes was fouled.

Apart from the fact it wasn't a goal because Gomes was fouled.

Your keeper was flapping about several times, in that game. Which is bad because he's my fantasy football keeper!

It was a goal.

Andy Carroll hat trick, the 3rd 6-0 of the weekend.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

How much did Stewart Downing cost again? Can't believe the guy is playing for a team hoping to break into the top four.

This is just stupid now.

3 x 6-0 in a weekend? I'll be expecting Man United to do that now just so because it seems like the norm :p

This is just stupid now.

3 x 6-0 in a weekend? I'll be expecting Man United to do that now just so because it seems like the norm :p

Haha, I don't think that'll happen. Fulham are more than solid at home. Then again, you'd never imagine someone turning Villa over by this much.

Well I meant it as in how good he's been on their left for Tottenham's standards. Maybe what I said was a bit exaggerative but so are half your posts about Arsenal :p

Good for our standards? He's been good for any team's standards. On his form from last season and the start of this season, he is easily the best left-sided player in the prem with Malouda.

With Lennon out for half of the season, we needed that extra threat down the wings, which Bale supplied game after game. He got the better of pretty much every right back he came against, especially against Arsenal and Chelsea for that matter. I'd say that's a pretty big contribution. It's not even debatable.

Good for our standards? He's been good for any team's standards. On his form from last season and the start of this season, he is easily the best left-sided player in the prem with Malouda.

With Lennon out for half of the season, we needed that extra threat down the wings, which Bale supplied game after game. He got the better of pretty much every right back he came against, especially against Arsenal and Chelsea for that matter. I'd say that's a pretty big contribution. It's not even debatable.

Bale is great. He's pretty much to Spurs what Evra is to us. Ell's just a bit miffed that he did Chelsea over when the teams met last season. ;)

I think his days of playing left-back are pretty much over now.

Bale is great. He's pretty much to Spurs what Evra is to us. Ell's just a bit miffed that he did Chelsea over when the teams met last season. ;)

I think his days of playing left-back are pretty much over now.

I think so too, he's just too effective at attacking to have to worry about his defensive duties.

I think so too, he's just too effective at attacking to have to worry about his defensive duties.

I like Assou-Ekotto at left back, but he can be a bit suspect at times.

The other teams have seen what Bale can do now, so they'll be trying to get him out of the game, to frustrate him and make him less effective. He's no longer a surprise package.

I like Assou-Ekotto at left back, but he can be a bit suspect at times.

The other teams have seen what Bale can do now, so they'll be trying to get him out of the game, to frustrate him and make him less effective. He's no longer a surprise package.

You can't double up on Bale and Lennon ;). Lennon's been a bit out of form, but he showed yesterday he's getting it back a bit. I can't wait till he starts playing like he did at the beginning of last season.

I need Nani and Rooney to put in a performance today, for the sake of my fantasy team.

I've got Bale on my fantasy league team, I didn't play Andy Carrol :(

You can't double up on Bale and Lennon ;). Lennon's been a bit out of form, but he showed yesterday he's getting it back a bit. I can't wait till he starts playing like he did at the beginning of last season.

I need Nani and Rooney to put in a performance today, for the sake of my fantasy team.

Hmm, Lennon is another one who goes in and out of form. I remember the Carling Cup Final a few years back where he gave Evra a rough time. Then, the 9-1 against Wigan, he supplied cross after cross. I still think he has a lot of work to do. Like Ekotto, I think he can be a bit off the boil at times.

Rooney isn't playing today, because he has a stomach bug/virus. Which probably means that Sir Alex has rested him. (as in, I don't believe he has a bug) Nani is on the bench as Park is playing on the left.

Brilliant point for Fulham I feel, it was a terrific action packed match from start to finish. What a last 10 minute spell for Hangeland, an own goal and a leveller.

For the neutral, you had a treat right there.

For me, I can't believe how carp the whole back four were. I'm a big fan of Jonny Evans, but that was one of his worst games in a United shirt today. Vidic wasn't at the races, either.

Can't believe we didn't win that, after having so many chances, so much of the ball...Berbatov should have scored at least two today.

Credit to Fulham. At least they didn't roll over after conceding the first goal. So, I respect them and the way that they played.

I'm glad the penalty was saved. It was harshly given. Fulham's claim against O'Shea wasn't a penalty, but Vidic's pulling should have been.

Lol @ the fulham kits.