NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

can't say I was too disappointed with the result from Ibrox :D

Egos in football are just the worst. Ibrahimović and Balotelli are the biggest culprits in sport altogether. More intrested in money and sex than doing their jobs, and behave like spoilt children when they don't get what they want.

Am I the only one who finds this BBC picture odd?

_51728986_carroll_466x282pa.jpg

Just the way Carroll looks, his face looks different and his arm in that position :p and the defender looks like he's celebrating a goal!

I won't hear a bad word said against Carroll. Especially after his magnificent performance in The Karate Kid III.

karate_kid_00x23.jpg

Draw predictions:

Barca - Scum Utd

Real - Spurs

Chelski - Shaktar

Schalke - Inter

Man Utd - Schalke

Chelsea - Real Madrid

Spurs - Barcelona

Shaktar - Inter

Man Utd vs Shalke just because everyone who doesn't support Man utd will want to find an excuse to criticize them more and suggest how lucky they are, and them having a lesser team in the quarter final is a good start to claim they've had an easy ride to the semi's.

Chelsea vs Real just because there has to be some Mourinho vs Old club drama.

Spurs vs Barcelona just because people will be bigging up the challenge for Spurs, and will use it as another game like Milan to judge how they can handle European competitions

Shaktar vs Inter just because only fixture left

Well... I was well off heh.

Man Utd / Barcelona Final again then is it.

Chelski v Man United draw, shame, I wanted to see Man U get a little further in the cup ;)

Well... I was well off heh.

Man Utd / Barcelona Final again then is it.

You've had your chance and been dominated by them. Last time we played them at least we were done over by that referee's reluctance to award a penalty. Funny game though.

..so.. who did Liverpool get in the Europa League draw because there's no way in hell we went out to SC Braga last night...............

..wait, what..? :nono:

..so.. who did Liverpool get in the Europa League draw because there's no way in hell we went out to SC Braga last night...............

..wait, what..? :nono:

I get Liverpool losing away, as we did. But we ruined them at home, they were terrible. How didn't Liverpool score a single goal, in 180 minutes. I can't understand it. One week reminding Man Utd that Liverpool are still a force to be reckoned with, then wimpering out of Europe against weaker opposition.

Yeh.. we really were awful :hmm: I watched all of both games and we were so poor over the two legs. SC Braga didn't really do anything either so the whole tie hinged on a ridiculously poor challenge by Kyrgiakos in Portugal that gave away the penalty.

The whole thing was pathetic :sad:

Cup Final Day up in Scotland which means yet another Old Firm game!

I'm expecting Celtic to play Rangers off the park this afternoon. Celtic / Chelsea double is on at 3.5/1!

Apparently Diouf has been dropped because he was out on Friday night at Kushion in Glasgow and was steaming.

Cup Final Day up in Scotland which means yet another Old Firm game!

I'm expecting Celtic to play Rangers off the park this afternoon. Celtic / Chelsea double is on at 3.5/1!

Apparently Diouf has been dropped because he was out on Friday night at Kushion in Glasgow and was steaming.

Cock.

Cock.

Not a bad set of results so far today considering Liverpool beat Sunderland and the 'gers did the business in the cup final :yay:

Ah, been away from this thread for too long. Looking forward to the Champions League games! Hope we batter Chelsea. I've also been playing some Spurs vs. Real Madrid games on Fifa, to get in the mood, haha.

The game yesterday was so tense. Gary Cahill is immense for Bolton. He was everywhere yesterday. A 1-0 is the right score, because United did enough to win the game, and the score-line reflects the closeness of the game.

As for the sending off, no complaints. Jonny Evans has been pretty bad this season, and he just got the tackle so wrong yesterday. The guy quickly needs this season to end so he can come back stronger next year. I'm a fan of his, but he's not played great this year. :sad:

Match of the Day did pick up on something interesting though, that both players were going for the ball in an identical fashion (both studs showing, both had feet off the ground). So, maybe Jonny can count himself unlucky, but I still think it was red.

You've had your chance and been dominated by them. Last time we played them at least we were done over by that referee's reluctance to award a penalty. Funny game though.

We were dominated by them in the Final, but have beaten them over two legs (the year before). As for Chelsea, well...yeah, the referee did rob you in that second leg, but Chelsea scored early and then sat back for the majority of the game. It may not have been a total domination, but they did pin you back in both legs.

Just seen this video, very heart warming and inspirational. We see the world cup and various countries competing. But how the game reaches places you just wouldn't imagine. Amazing.

Gotta say, throughout all that I thought "bleh, some silly ad that's all made up" then the bit at the end made me theoretically spit out my metaphysical drink, which ruined my imagined keyboard.

Pretty cool!

Interlull kills football, as proven by the lack of activity in this topic over the passed week or so.