NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

I would agree with a ban for the elbow and a ban for this. Cursing angrily at the camera on live tv is a very bad example.

I don't think it was a 'fucking get in there!!' it was a 'what you fucking looking at haters, fucking see what I can do, fuck you!'

*waves at Rooney*

Whats he got to boast about, he's had an average season and has acted like a complete prick through most of it. Haters gonn' hate.

I think the Madrid gravy train will come-a-calling in the summer.

Whats he got to boast about, he's had an average season and has acted like a complete prick through most of it. Haters gonn' hate.

I think the Madrid gravy train will come-a-calling in the summer.

A glass is half empty person would suggest that the only reason Rooney signed a new contract is so that he leaves for megamoney in the Summer.

Will the majority of fans be shocked if he does leave? Nope.

But, the majority will want him to stay, because he can do great things on the pitch. He's had an average season compared to last, but still 12 goals (10 in the league) which is something.

If he can sort his attitude out, that'll be a start.

Do you want him at your club Flink? After he held your club to ransom. I know what i'd be thinking.:heh:

Do you want him at your club Flink? After he held your club to ransom. I know what i'd be thinking.:heh:

I want the footballer, because when he's doing what he should be doing, he's great on his day. However, all of this crap that seems to come along as well has been a huge problem this season.

I'd rather have him than not have him. But, there's only so far you can take the piss before the fans and the manager have had enough. That goes for any player at any club. And, he is taking the piss.

I hate how he's been celebrating since getting over his goal drought... Outstretched arms, Chest thrust forward, Head upwards... Worship ME!

I'll pretend the ban is for the elbow, not for the swearing.

He swore at an inanimate object. When doing so he did not visualise the millions watching, instead he visualised his own personal demons, represented by the camera. He has a lot of pressure, and I don't think he's ever coped with it. Plus! Swearing on a football pitch? They're doing it all the time. You can lip-read their insults all-too-often, and frankly swear words are just words.

Stop being wet pansies.

I hate how he's been celebrating since getting over his goal drought... Outstretched arms, Chest thrust forward, Head upwards... Worship ME!

Notice how the crowd and other fans haven't responded/talked about him in the same way since the contract stuff. It hasn't been the same since.

You get the boot, like this cunt.

And when you don't you get what you deserve.

And when he's extremely pleased with the goal...

And when he's extremely pleased with the goal...

Tv on its side? What the fuck is this? Ikaruga? ;)

The FA have been investigating Wayne Rooney's foul-mouthed celebration at the weekend. He looked into a camera and shouted, "Fuck off! What? Fuck off!"

They have found that he was just having an argument with his reflection.

----------

I don't know why Fulham fans are complaining. I'm sure their statue was cheaper than the £50m Chelsea paid for theirs.

Tv on its side? What the fuck is this? Ikaruga? ;)

Haha.. nice :heh: You've actually just made me think that I haven't played Ikaruga since I got my widescreen TV in late 2009. I may have to lay sideways on the bed and see how it looks displayed that way :eek:

Why has Rooney been banned for 2 matches for swearing whilst Ashley Cole shoots someone and gets away with nothing?

Which sets the worst example? If I had kids I think I'd prefer them to tell me to fuck off rather than shoot me with an air rifle.

Now I'm not saying that what Rooney did was okay, but if the FA are going down this route then they better fucking (am I gonna be banned from the site now?) well stick by it. Another thing, why have microphones on the pitch side cameras, what's the point in them? If they weren't there then this wouldn't be an issue.

Why has Rooney been banned for 2 matches for swearing whilst Ashley Cole shoots someone and gets away with nothing?

Which sets the worst example? If I had kids I think I'd prefer them to tell me to fuck off rather than shoot me with an air rifle.

Now I'm not saying that what Rooney did was okay, but if the FA are going down this route then they better fucking (am I gonna be banned from the site now?) well stick by it. Another thing, why have microphones on the pitch side cameras, what's the point in them? If they weren't there then this wouldn't be an issue.

They'll probably just say it was an off the pitch incedent.

Apparently The FA is trying to clamp down on what happens on the pitch, because it then filters down into the 'grass roots' games i.e... behaviour to refs (huge campaign), swearing, dangerous tackles/fouls etc... these are all behaviours some kids then think are acceptable and just part of the game/banter.

The Ashley Cole thing is a pretty isolated incident (I don't think many kids take their air rifle down the park on a Sunday to shoot groundsmen)!

Also, I'm not sure how the sound and footage are put together for coverage... but if you didn't have microphones on those camera's, surely the coverage would just cut to 10secs of complete silence after a goal, unless they played over sound from a different feed.

They'll probably just say it was an off the pitch incedent.

Apparently The FA is trying to clamp down on what happens on the pitch, because it then filters down into the 'grass roots' games i.e... behaviour to refs (huge campaign), swearing, dangerous tackles/fouls etc... these are all behaviours some kids then think are acceptable and just part of the game/banter.

The Ashley Cole thing is a pretty isolated incident (I don't think many kids take their air rifle down the park on a Sunday to shoot groundsmen)!

Also, I'm not sure how the sound and footage are put together for coverage... but if you didn't have microphones on those camera's, surely the coverage would just cut to 10secs of complete silence after a goal, unless they played over sound from a different feed.

Firstly yeah the Ashely Cole thing wasn't during a match and should (as has been the case) dealt with internally by his club.

With Rooney's situation, I think the FA have picked up the wrong time to punish this. Obviously I don't agree with what he did, but an apology is all that is needed, at most a fine (like that affects him?). The microphones at games always pick up swearing, be it from the players or stands. It's part and parcel of the game, the intensity and hunger to win.

However do no mistake that for dissent to the referee, which in my book is a bannable offense. When I played Sunday league, if you swore at the ref you were off. The ref deserves respect, whether he's having a good game or not. This is when the FA should be clamping down on it. When Fletcher is spitting phlegm in the refs face from 2 yards, thats when they should call players out.

In spite of all that, anything to give us a little bit of help (lord knows we need it) is welcome. Cheers FA! :wink:

Spurs losing 1-0 and Crouch sent off, at least I don't have to watch him moan at the ref for another 80 minutes.

The bbc feed is a doing a very bad job of being optimistic. From quoting Mourinho out of context about thinking a 0-0 is a good result from before the game all the way to "if spurs can keep it at 2-0 then they're still in the tie"

... It's game over, man. If spurs get a goal back in the next 15 mins, then sure, they might scrape it after the 2nd leg... but Real-istically, it's a done deed.

3-0 now, I would be tempted to say game over in that tie but football is gloriously fucked up. Looks like a cracking match in the other leg with some great goals scored. currently Inter 2-5 Schalke with raul getting his 70th champions league goal. Still got it.

Once a gooner, always a gooner!

As much of an idiot Adebayor is, at least he remembers who the enemy is :p

Crouch is an idiot.

Anyone see Inter's first goal? Apparently in 25 seconds. AMAZING.

Unfortunate for Spurs, but Crouch really is the cause of that, and lol at Schalke thrashing Inter 5-2.

Without getting too far ahead, we'll just concentrate on winning in Madrid.

215596_10150149363144213_169603524212_6726505_930079_n.jpg