NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Hmm, I've never really thought bad of the Rangers fans. I've got a good friend who is a Rangers fan, along with her family. She always made out that the Celtic fans were worse. She really loathed them!

It'll be a good tie. I kinda wish my family and I were watching it with her family...and her. Probably won't happen, though.

Also, Liverpool fans, what do you think of Mascherano leaving?

Celtic fans were awarded a fair play award in recent years, the only thing Rangers fans have been giving lately are ASBOS.

Last time I checked, they were last awarded a Scottish premiership title and Celtic weren't.

The fans weren't awarded anything. It's actually the club that gets that honour. kid.

The Guardian are also breaking the news that Liverpool have signed Portugal midfielder Meireles from Porto. Can't say I've seen much of him, but hope he does well here. Link

I'm not too sure about Meireles but if he's anything like the other players Liverpool have been linked with he'll be distinctly average. John Pantsil... Really?

I think that Liverpool are under the illusion that they're still a major force in English football when they're really not anymore. They have 3 good, quality players; Reina, Gerrard and Torres. The rest aren't that good, with Mascherano leaving they're going to really struggle this season. I think that Poulsen is a quality player but he can't do everything in the midfield. Lucas is gash and who else is there?

Defence is a pretty woeful, Carragher is past it. I don't know why they sold Insua - I thought he was good and who do they have now? Agger is a really good player but weren't they playing him atleft back the match he got sent off?

As for forwards, Torres is great on his day but Ngog... really? A Premier League striker? Come on.

Celtic fans were awarded a fair play award in recent years, the only thing Rangers fans have been giving lately are ASBOS.

Hmm, I've never really thought bad of the Rangers fans. I've got a good friend who is a Rangers fan, along with her family. She always made out that the Celtic fans were worse. She really loathed them!

I know this won't sound bad coming from a Celtic fan (even though these days I don't really support them that much anymore) but Rangers fans, on the whole (obviously there are some cases from either side which are totaly different) I think are the ones which are the worst. I know a lot of Rangers fans who hate Celtic more than they support Rangers. I don't know any the other way round. Rangers fans think they're all high and mighty, especially with their chant/saying "We are the people". Half of them don't even know what it means and the other half actually believe it and think they're better than anyone else.

You're taking things a bit literally, Obviously not every Celtic fan is a shining beacon of holy light. I apologies sincerely if I made it look that way.

The way I judge it, I've been to 4 old firm games at Ibrox and everytime i've seen a Rangers fan pissing from the balcony above onto the Celtic fans below. I've never encountered that at any other ground.

You're taking things a bit literally, Obviously not every Celtic fan is a shining beacon of holy light. I apologies sincerely if I made it look that way.

The way I judge it, I've been to 4 old firm games at Ibrox and everytime i've seen a Rangers fan pissing from the balcony above onto the Celtic fans below. I've never encountered that at any other ground.

Nah its fine, I think I was being a bit petty about your statements. I just see them both as being big trouble when they want.

LOL at the pissing thing though. Bad times for the people below.

Nah its fine, I think I was being a bit petty about your statements. I just see them both as being big trouble when they want.

LOL at the pissing thing though. Bad times for the people below.

They can be, I've seen some bad stuff involving Celtic fans too. As much as I'm passionate about my team, i'd rather just watch the game then try to rape a fellow man because he's wearing a blue coloured shirt.

Not to be pronounced "Juicy" as I just heard on MotD 2. :nono:

Yeah, I hate that too!

Anyone else following the transfer deadline day news then?

Looks like Liverpool signed Paul Konchesky. I dont actually know how good he is but we really did need another left back so im glad about that. Now we need to get another striker.

Anyone else following the transfer deadline day news then?

Looks like Liverpool signed Paul Konchesky. I dont actually know how good he is but we really did need another left back so im glad about that. Now we need to get another striker.

Not good enough for Liverpool in my opinion.

Looks like we won't be getting a much needed keeper. :nono:

Konchesky in and Babel says he is going nowhere.

I see that Milan have signed Robinho, with Huntelaar being signed by Shalke (I think its Shalke). Also, Stuttgart have signed Cameronesi from Juventus and Morientes has retired.

Also, Insua is off on loan to Galatasaray and Armand Traore has been loaned to Juve.

Edited by darksnowman

'Arrys wheeling dealing has somehow managed to get van der vaart for 8 million from Real Madrid. He was going Bayern yesterday for 20 million.

Deal is still not done but if they can get the paper work sorted tonight then it's on. Madness.

Stoke have got themselves a couple of good deals done too.

'Arrys wheeling dealing has somehow managed to get van der vaart for 8 million from Real Madrid. He was going Bayern yesterday for 20 million.

Deal is still not done but if they can get the paper work sorted tonight then it's on. Madness.

Stoke have got themselves a couple of good deals done too.

How can that be right? I was under the impression all paperwork had to be filed to the Premier League by 5pm. Otherwise whats the point of the deadline.

Also Harry might not be happy with your wheeler dealer comment.

How can that be right? I was under the impression all paperwork had to be filed to the Premier League by 5pm. Otherwise whats the point of the deadline.

It's 6pm isn't it?

They reported the transfer before 6pm to the permier league to make it offical and probably have been providing paperwork and waiting for the paperwork from Real Madrid to be fed through since. I guess it's a waiting game now to see if the premier league are going to ratify the deal and if it's accpeted that it was done in time.

I'm sure they'll let it through, Happens every year.

It's 6pm isn't it?

They reported the transfer before 6pm to the permier league to make it offical and probably have been providing paperwork and waiting for the paperwork from Real Madrid to be fed through since. I guess it's a waiting game now to see if the premier league are going to ratify the deal and if it's accpeted that it was done in time.

I'm sure they'll let it through, Happens every year.

Yeah you're right it is 6. Must have hit the wrong number.

what an arse, why take offence to that now?

He's finally hit the big time in the Champions League! He can't be associated with car boot sales anymore.

Aquilani wants to stay back in Italy permanently, so there's little chance we'll see him in a Liverpool shirt. By impressing well on his loan deal in Italy, Liverpool should hopefully get a good price for his inevitable exit next year.

"England was a great experience, but I am here to stay," said Aquilani.

The Guardian are also breaking the news that Liverpool have signed Portugal midfielder Meireles from Porto. Can't say I've seen much of him, but hope he does well here. Link

Hehe, good shout. You posted that link about a day or two before it was confirmed by the club. Can I have next week's lottery numbers please?

Pretty chuffed with the performance against West Ham. I thought Berbatov was outstanding that game. He saw a lot of the ball, got some good service and scored a beauty of a goal. If the midfield can get the ball to him, he can do some beautiful things.

Transfer deadline day...I love the drama. Well done to Sunderland for getting Gyan. Can't believe Birmingham City have got Hleb on loan! Who saw that coming...