NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

It's the case I quite liked, yeah the poster's pointless.

Yeah I am getting it for the case aswell.

I wonder how big that case is? Is it just packaging for the game or is it a 3DS case?

Where does this pre-order apply to?

I think I prefer that case, and I'll probably go pre-order from Amazon now, as I can get it for half price there, using previous trade-ins I have with them.

I feel hurt that you got an answer to that question and I didn't :weep::weep::weep:

Ok I'm over it. Oh well, amazon it is...

that image has got to be fake

http://www.gamesradar.com/3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d/news/ocarina-of-time-3d-artwork-livens-up-slow-news-day/a-2011051915501631061/g-2010061610502183083

its posted here and in the comments someone asks for a High res version for "home use", that was three days ago, i'd bet that guy along with a display copy from a store, will be the origin of this fake

or someone thinking exactly the same

Zelda_3ds_widget_txt.jpg

Zelda_3ds_widget_img.jpg

I had a poster similar to that given away in NOM years ago, and I didn't give a shit about it then either.

The only thing going in that deal is the box art, but it's hardly going to be considered rare.

Zelda_3ds_widget_txt.jpg

Zelda_3ds_widget_img.jpg

:blank:

I'm aware that is what you are getting, I'm just saying that picture looks fake, someone knows what we are getting and has printed one off to say "look i've got OoT and the pre-order is shit"

I still think the pics are real. The rupees on the inside of the box look legit, as does the outside, with the sticker on the front.

well who knows, thats the thing with these leaks, they always get the photo's taken by the worst camera possible, so if its fake or not its impossible to tell

:blank:

I'm aware that is what you are getting, I'm just saying that picture looks fake, someone knows what we are getting and has printed one off to say "look i've got OoT and the pre-order is shit"

So non creased poster is what separates this from shit to non-shit? You get a poster and a different sleeve as per the pre-order bonus. Here, a person has taken a picture of said sleeve and poster. It's a pretty accurate representation of what we will get whether it's fake or not.

Let's also take into consideration what the greeks are getting.

More cheap low quality stuff without style that nobody needs.

Although that tree seed in the tin is cool. ^^ It'll just take another 5-10 Zelda games at Nintendo's current pace until that Acacia has reached a meaningful size...

It's a pretty accurate representation of what we will get whether it's fake or not.

Oh god yes, its certainly accurate fake or not, and really shows how we've been shafted by comparison

damn you Greece damn you

Stunning new trailer!

I don't recall hearing this orchestral arrangement of Hyrule Field capped by the main theme on any previous soundtrack. Perhaps it will be in some way accessible in-game. Shame they couldn't (would'n't) redo the whole score, but this gives a taster of how amazing it could be.

Aussie edition:

153997_detail.jpg

*Drool*

Though I bought my GF an Ocarina some time ago, same thing with the triforce on it, but I doubt we'll pass this up

Aussie edition:

153997_detail.jpg

*Drool*

Though I bought my GF an Ocarina some time ago, same thing with the triforce on it, but I doubt we'll pass this up

Jammy gits!

Oh come on! you've got to be kidding me! what next? the US getting a statue of link on epona?

japan getting an actual Triforce

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a turd with a triforce stamped in it!

what is going on?! its just utterly disgusting, i know they have to get stores onside to produce these and sell them, so is this apathy due to UK/European Stores lack of wanting to offer something?

Oh come on! you've got to be kidding me! what next? the US getting a statue of link on epona?

japan getting an actual Triforce

Quote of the month!

And that new trailer is the best thing I've seen since "The Legend of Zelda 2004", no exaggeration. If that orchestral music isn't hidden on the cartridge, could Nintendo not augment it into the game via a download?

I agree, this is taking quite the piss. I think we should complain

HOLY SHIT, THAT NEW TRAILER.

It's been a long time since I've had every single hair on my body stand up like that so many times during a song. The last time it happened was when I was massively in to Tales of Symphonia and its OST years ago.

Stunning. Am so excited for this.

For fucking fucks sake, this kind of shit pisses me the fuck off so much. Honestly I swear to fucking (lolgod) that this country is a piece of fucking shit. Games in the U.S. are absurdly fucking cheap, and now everyone in the fucking world gets a god damn fucking ocarina! I'm not even a fan of this game and I want that shit, so fuck knows how uber-fans want that (badly).

A fucking poster and a piece of cardboard? Why don't you piss off. Wankers fuck.

I'm still pissed about the Super Scribblenauts headphones too. Fuckin' wanted them badly.

It was the same with Metroid Prime Trilogy, where the US got an awesome metal case, while we just got a cardboard sleeve. I can't say I'm really surprised since I'm used to NoE not always being the best at this kind of thing. Oh well, I guess it's the game that we're all interested in anyway, although every bit of extra fan service is appreciated of course.