N-Europe

E3 Speculation Thread

Dyson

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty Dog has bought back Crash Bandicoot and is making a new entry in the series! I've been waiting for this day, it's been going downhill for so long! Unbelievable.

Announcement video is now on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw

AWESOME!!!

Ooooh, didn't see this announcement coming. Looks good. Mario beater?

Edited by ReZourceman

Naughty Dog has bought back Crash Bandicoot and is making a new entry in the series! I've been waiting for this day, it's been going downhill for so long! Unbelievable.

Announcement video is now on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw

AWESOME!!!

Crash Bandicoot has always been a pile of over-rated wank, even in the PS1 glory days.

Sorry for offending anyone that likes the series, but I guarantee it's mostly nostalgia and a lack of playing good games back then.

Watch out! Rick's about!

Crash Bandicoot has always been a pile of over-rated wank, even in the PS1 glory days.

Sorry for offending anyone that likes the series, but I guarantee it's mostly nostalgia and a lack of playing good games back then.

Watch out! Rick's about!

You are deserved of the C word for that. And it isn't clever.

It is not overrated and still holds up well because of the gems and time trials and stuff like that. The graphics get the job done and don't scream of the outdated. The only thing about it really is that it's a platformer, other than the Mario series, which is good. And it's a bit short, but you can forgive it for that.

You are deserved of the C word for that. And it isn't clever.

It is not overrated and still holds up well because of the gems and time trials and stuff like that. The graphics get the job done and don't scream of the outdated. The only thing about it really is that it's a platformer, other than the Mario series, which is good. And it's a bit short, but you can forgive it for that.

I admit I did go OTT and I apologise, but I still think the game is incredibly average, but then again I'm not really fond of PS1 games.

Wait......its got gems and time trails and stuff like that? Fuck me thats incredible!

[sarcasm/]

Wait......its got gems and time trails and stuff like that? Fuck me thats incredible!

[sarcasm/]

I meant in terms of difficulty and extra things to do after completion etc. It wasn't really new back then but it does give it a certain replayability, and I must've done so a fair few times, because getting some of those platinum relics were damn hard. How dare you belittle the game (and my obsession with it) !

Apparently respawn entertainment have some big news for E3.

as the article mentions, if they've snagged the Modern Warefare franchise from Activision then... wow...

but i guess more likely to be a new IP, to compete with the CoDMW series.

I didn't realize it was fake. I just read the article, I didn't look at the actual Facebook page. I assumed that computerandvideogames would have verified that it was real first.

Anyway, if it was real, they didn't say it was a software announcement. I don't think anyone would think it would be.

I'm trying to decide whether to bother watching Ubisoft's one. They'll have some alright stuff there, although the only thing I'm hoping to see is Beyond Good and Evil 2 as it's apparently still being worked on. Even if they do show that, I'm not overly sure staying up till 1am to find out is my cup of tea so I'll probably pass and just stick to watching all of the others.