N-Europe

E3 wii speculation thread 2010 edition

darkjak

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im disgusted with MS and Sony right now so i hope Nintendo slays this year.

The time is ripe for them to show a teaser of their next console...some ultimate high-powered cutting edge machine with a traditional controller with the slogan 'Hey, Sorry about the Waggle'.

Itll never happen but the irony would be sooooo delicious

The time is ripe for them to show a teaser of their next console...some ultimate high-powered cutting edge machine with a traditional controller with the slogan 'Hey, Sorry about the Waggle'.

That, . . . . . . . . AND THEY ANNOUNCE ANTARTICA TO BECOME NINTENDO WORLD

HYPE!!!!

Doing a complete U-turn on the now red ocean and re-tapping the markets in which Sony and Microsoft have let their guard down? That's crazy talk! You crazy!

This is a massive e3 for everyone. I think nintendo will kick ass at this one. Microsoft have almost lost me already.. They make some boring ass shows and you gotta love the kinect ad that trys to show kids and family having fun.... not MS strong point.

Sony seem to just be completely ripping off the wii but we'll get to them 2moro. I have no problem with that if they'll have awesome software to show it off.

I thought microsft and sony were going to convince core gamers that motion gaming is the shit but no MS are going full on casual it seems.

I hope they all fail and sega makes a return but if I had to pick so far anyone but MS to win :)

If Bill Trinen doesn't at least have bum fluff on his chin this year I'm gonna raise more than one eyebrow.

Mind you, if he dons a blue romper suit and rolls on stage Kiddy Kong style as Retro unveil a DK game I'll implode.

What are your feelings at the prospect of a Retro made DK game? I'm apprehensive.

What are your feelings at the prospect of a Retro made DK game? I'm apprehensive.

haha oh yes I forgot about you thinking of this game.

Wel in my opinion if there's ANYONE who can take a game that hasn't been made properly on consoles for about 10 years and update it to a fine art it's retro.

whatever happened to the rumours about Retro working on the Zelda title? were they debunked?

don't think anyone took them seriously enough to be a rumor.