NEurope
Happenstance

What would you do if you woke up as the opposite sex?

Same thing I do every day: Try to take over the world.

Raise of hands, who read the italics as Brain?

Would you try and convince your loved ones that it's you?

What would you say to convince them? Do you think they'd believe you?

I'd like to think if I walked out of my bedroom one morning as a woman my family would notice anyway.

Id hope my mum would notice but sadly, she'd probably just tell me to make her a cup of tea then leave for work (and no, this isnt because im oh so feminine, its because I live in a house devoid of love :cry: ) - This post is possibly a lie for dramatic purposes

Edited by Happenstance

I'd like to think if I walked out of my bedroom one morning as a woman my family would notice anyway.

Yeah because if a girl walks out of my room my parents' first thoughts would be, "Sam has turned into a woman!"

Id hope my mum would notice but sadly, she'd probably just tell me to make her a cup of tea then leave for work (and no, this isnt because im oh so feminine, its because I live in a hour devoid of love :cry: ) - This post is possibly a lie for dramatic purposes

This. And then when I'm a guy again, I know all the right things to say! :p

I think I can field this mystery already: counter to what years of dialogue trees have taught us, often there is no right thing to say.

Yeah because if a girl walks out of my room my parents' first thoughts would be, "Sam has turned into a woman!"

Occam's Razor.

Well, that would depend on how my psyche was affected. If it was still the same, I'd do what any heterosexual male in that situation would do.

Drink beer and watch TV.

Well, that would depend on how my psyche was affected. If it was still the same, I'd do what any heterosexual male in that situation would do.

Drink beer and watch TV.

To be fair, I'm not and I still like doing that.

EDIT: Reading that back it sounds like I'm being touchy, which wasn't my intention. Was just sayin'.

EDIT: Reading that back it sounds like I'm being touchy, which wasn't my intention. Was just sayin'.

Yes but I can only assume that you stick your pinky finger out while doing it.....unless tv has lied to me?

Lesbian sex.

I don't know exactly where lesbians like to hang out around here, but I'd find them.

Whore myself for cash on some webcam site with ludicrous insertions that people may request.

Basically this.

Although, I might do more or Less depending on how long it lasts.

I have to agree with Chair, there is not much I would do differently.

I'd try and find the funny side of the situation and write a scene suitable for a sketch show about it.

19461_370720265580_509970580_10295790_2907663_n.jpg

I'd get some breakfast, then curse that I have put so much more effort into getting ready to leave the house.

Depends on if I inherit my male self's qualities really. A 6'8" slightly beefy girl with shoulder stretch marks and a limp doesn't sound particular attractive to me.

I'd try and find the funny side of the situation and write a scene suitable for a sketch show about it.

19461_370720265580_509970580_10295790_2907663_n.jpg

LOL! :bowdown:

Definitely make a YouTube video about that, ReZ. Would be funny to see how you would play Jeremy Kyle :p

I'd make a fugly girl, so I'd probably not really be able to take advantage of anything, but if I was half-hot I'd just spend all my time seeing how much free stuff I could get.

It's to talk about boys and other things they don't want us to hear.

That and the lesbian orgies.

AND

a menstrual show.

Oh, I can see how that could be understood as offensive. I apologise. It was part of the joke.