N-Europe

New Metal Gear (remake?) PS3 Exclusive

canand

E3 is just around the corner, believe it or not, and the news is already starting to flood the internet. We have lineups, companies announcing their attendance, and of course massive game announcements that come early.

With that in mind we have a spreadsheet that lists games that will be at the major conferences, and on a specific list is something truly amazing.

Granted this can easily be faked we will take it with a grain of salt. However on this list is Metal Gear Solid HD. Being MGS was originally a PS1 game, its not capable of doing HD without some sort of remake. Also on the list is Resistance 3, the Insomniac exclusive that many people are hyped for.

And for those Mass Effect fans (like myself) Mass Effect 3 is also on this list. However this is the downfall of the list that needs confirmation. Did Sony secure a deal or is this some sort of typo? Either way if all these games appear at E3, prepare for one hell of a bankrupt car ride!

252bb119.jpg

I believe this is old (few weeks anyway) and fake.

Some things just give it away as fake anyway. "The Fall of Hyrule" is not a Nintendo style title, it's the type of shit fans come up with. Mass Effect 3 could never physically be a Playstation 3 exlcusive no matter what money Sony threw at EA.

Remember how easy it is to draw up a list like this and print it out with words like COPYRIGHT ESA to make it look legit.

I was intruiged... until I saw...

• Fahrenheit 2: not going to happen
  • Mass Effect: confirmed time and time again that it's not coming to PS
  • GoWIII: Afterfall: too obvious a name to be real. If you've seen the ending, you know what I mean.
  • Metroid: the oder M: Errrr...
  • Zelda: fall of Hyrule: makes my eyes bleed. Nintendo would never.
  • Mario Kart Wii 2: never 2 Mario Karts on one console
  • Red Steel 3: c'mon...
  • FFVII HD: confirmed never to be HD's. Too much work.

And so on, and so on...

And after a while you realize that the games are either dead giveaways, or simply a futile attempt to stir up a fuzz. "The Fall of Hyrule?" :nono:

It's fake. It's a list with titles everybody knows are underway, completed with a unrealistic wishlist.

I'm not sure why you guys are contesting this. It's written on an actual piece of A4, it must be true!

Wait, is it on A4? The ESA is American, so that alone would basically confirm it being fake, regardless of what's written on it.

Demons Souls 2 being announced by Atlus :laughing:

I wouldn't be surprised if you do see that announced, actually. Not necessarily by Atlus, though; personally I'd expect Sony to publish it worldwide this time, not just in Asia.

Wait, is it on A4? The ESA is American, so that alone would basically confirm it being fake, regardless of what's written on it.

America doesn't use A4? Is that the reason printers have a tendency to default to the annoying 'Letter' sizing, the metaphorical Chinese knock off of A4?

Anyway, the list is so over the top I can only assume it was originally accompanied by a giant winking smiley.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do see that announced, actually. Not necessarily by Atlus, though; personally I'd expect Sony to publish it worldwide this time, not just in Asia.

It's a game by FROM SOFTWARE, if we hear any news about it, it'll be from wither Sony or FROM SOFTWARE, I was laughing at how it says Atlus the ones that just brought it to english would announce it

America doesn't use A4? Is that the reason printers have a tendency to default to the annoying 'Letter' sizing, the metaphorical Chinese knock off of A4?

Nope. And unfortunately we also use imperial paper here in Canada for some reason as well. Metric paper makes so much more sense.

It's laughable in so many ways, but there's a few things from it I would really like to see.

I'm still of the belief that Canand is having us all on with this kinda shit. This sheet of paper has listed every game that could possibly have a sequel, it makes up bullshit titles, it doesn't make guesses at any Move or 3DS games, plus what is this sheet for anyway? It doesn't look official in any way, they wouldn't list things under 'exclusives' and it wouldn't just be one solitary page with a vague-ass title.

Not sure why I wasted the time pointing all that out. Canand, you'll need to try harder to fool us next time.

Canand have you heard about Mario Kart Wii: Link to the Past? It's crossed over with the Zelda franchise so it has people like Ganon and Link and Goron's and stuff racing, with weapons like Bombchus and Bow/Arrows, coming out Christmas 2010. It's a secret though, a friend told me about it who works for Nintendo so don't tell anyone else.

Canand have you heard about Mario Kart Wii: Link to the Past? It's crossed over with the Zelda franchise so it has people like Ganon and Link and Goron's and stuff racing, with weapons like Bombchus and Bow/Arrows, coming out Christmas 2010. It's a secret though, a friend told me about it who works for Nintendo so don't tell anyone else.

Haa its fake.

No really, he showed me a screenshot, it looks awesome. They were racing around Kakariko Village I think. It'll be shown at E3 apparantly but if you don't believe me that's fine.

It's true he has an A4 piece of paper that has the info on it, it's real.