N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my teams seem to be doing surprisingly well at the moment. My N-E team is in a position where I'll have to defend my current position, and I think I actually have a good chance at promotion back into the top league (which is where I was when I plummeted straight into the lower league). My Xpert team has got into the second round of the cup (I know I'm not going to get mega far, but it's extra experience) and is at the top of the division. And I've just gotten a 6-skilled 19-year old worth 6 million from the youth squad. There's a lot of other great youth potential, too.

All I have to do now is plan my victory party for when I win the Aficionado League next season.

Edit: Erm...that was part of the plan.

Edited by Cube

10 chances to 0, 4 goals, get in :) 5 players in x11 -- curse eddage for having a better keeper than me these days :( The promotion race is between 4 teams, but at the moment the E3 (emo, edd, eights) looks favourites for promotion into the CRAZY LEAGUE.

Very dissappointing match. I can't believe I got a draw in home match against a managerless team. Tuesday's match is the last chance for free points, then it's the other three teams competing for promotion spots in a row. Luckily it's two home matches but I'll be pissing my pants anyway.

First home win yeahhhh!!

Mcoy know what happened to your pal? Shame he isn't managing anymore.

We deffo need more managers next season is it against international law to make a thread advertising in gen chit chat?

Could the unthinkable happen? Both Mcoy and Dysonism, teams to get promoted last season are riding high in the top and middle flight. Surely both teams can't go ahead and nab top spots?

I love this game. Sometimes.

I drew 1-1 to a managerless team... crock of shit.

I suppose i did play a completely rookie defence. But still...

I've just noticed my players now have pictures :grin:

Been looking through some legandary players.

Old school classic Burbage for Happenstance looks like some 80s rockstar classic.

Well pissed at what a loser my epic star Marconossi looks though!