N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Drew McCartney leaving at the end of the season, he wishes to retire at 29!!!. One of the best Recall players as well, great scorer. Ah well, have to find a new striker next season.

And everyone else wishes to remain, all good i say.

Edited by Jimbob

I'm so nervous right now. If I lose against Emo and Recall wins, things are looking dark. My next matches are away against Recall and Kirby, losing those too and I have to spend a fourth season down here :(

None of my goalkeepers left voluntarily. No else wanted to leave either, but it's still a new team.

AWESOME!

8 points difference <3

Gah, there's goes my spot in the top three. I'll have to recover it next Friday.

Edit: I find it funny that when my penalty taker was substituted, it decided that my defender was the next best choice, even though he was second to last on the list. It turned out well as he scored it.

Edited by Cube

Aw, my first loss :( On aggregate the score between me and you would be 6-5 to me :P mental. Not happy with the team's performance at all - but I think I set the wrong formation. Always annoys me when I can score two against a 12-skill keeper, but can't beat that total when faced with a 5-rated keeper!

The rest of the season for me is basically going to be 90% youth. Not got anyone leaving me at the end of the season either!

Damn got tactics slightly wrong and despite performing better got a draw. Still doing much better than before.

Things are really tight but surely Dysonism is primed to win now if he can just get one draw against Secret or the Elites.

Btw sorry to keep harping on about this.

But it looks like we are losing players left right and centre.

Shorty Tin Can Club etc!

If you have anyone at all mildly interested get them involved! I have two people for next season. Can I make a thread in gen chit chat anyone whose a mod or is this not allowed?

Once again its against me that the team could win the championship...thats like 3 seasons in a row >_>

Least I'm still up there yet again!

You could still win if you win your remaining games and Dyson slips against another team you could win your first Xpert Championship!

You have to take out me first though. That should be easy for you nowadays!

So here is a cheeky question. Now we are approaching critical mass for change reports etc. How is everyone doing under the new system?

My highest player is at 15 Dev but sadly I have one at 8 which is a bit grim. I would say atm my average is 13 looking to get everyone 14 or over bar some of the stragglers like Mr 8.