N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the new system is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

The old one I "knew" what was needed to get a good report. This one is looking a bit dire. My consistency at the top of the N-E league may be in jeopardy as a result :(

Good. :laughing:

I think the new system is really good, changes things up a bit. No one knows exactly what you'll need to get a good change report.

I reckon all my youth will be looking at between 15-20 Dev Value. I'm loving the new system.

My xpert team (which has about 4 games left of the season) has all youth at 16 or higher at the moment :D

I reckon all my youth will be looking at between 15-20 Dev Value. I'm loving the new system.

My xpert team (which has about 4 games left of the season) has all youth at 16 or higher at the moment :D

Shit!

Thing is now I don't know if I should push for more points I mean I could still go down or really just focus on getting my youth into some above 15 glory zone dev wise.

My Xpert team's youth are very promising. They're the same (or higher) skill as the older guys (in fact, the player with the highest skill on my team is 21), so it has been easier for me to risk them playing. As a result they have a development value of 8-10 in the third match of the season (well, technically 6th as I've also had three cup matches). I also currently have a GF-GA of 10-1 in the league. I don't think I'll last much longer in the cup, but I'm pleased with how my team has performed against players with a much higher skill.

Well, that's it then. Even if I win all of my remaining game I'm likely to be going down. I just don't know what's gone wrong this season. A-grade players just keep on putting in B and C grade performances. I can't believe I was championship contender only a couple of seasons ago.

Woop - Started fielding my youth and got some surprising performances, amidst a 4-0 win! The opponents got a whopping 7 yellow cards and 1 red!

Dev-wise I have 7 players above 15. Rest of the season will be youth-orientated, so I'm really hoping to see some two-bar skill increases.

EVERYONE KEEP AN EYE ON MY NEXT MATCH. Should be...very interesting.

Lol!

Maro Matko decided to try on his wife's clothes just as two of his teammates knocked on the front door. The gossip soon spread to the rest of the team and he very quickly became a laughingstock and lost some form.

Anyway, result could have been better but it's still a win. I'm suspecting that players are teaming up to try and force Maupas into retirement - he's been injured three games in a row.

Expected a beatdown but not to worried.

Hopefully won't go down but it could happen. Thing is I am just to addicted at getting everyone (bar two players who are doing badly) to 15 on dev increase. I think it just might happen :grin: