NEurope
Butrosi

Hi. I'm new.

I've been looking for an introductions thread but cant find one, so apologies if this is in the wrong place...

I found his forum after googling for a Mario Kart league of some kind. The place looks cool. I've recently been getting back into the Kart after introducing a friend to it online. Would love to play in some kind of tournament etc that isn't ruined by hackers, if there's ever any room.

Apart from the Wii,I'm a retro gaming fan and collect consoles and games, and also own a 360. Witness!

I have one request.....can an admin alter my name to 'Butrosi' rather than 'Burosi' please?:hmm:

I would hate to live a typo lie.

You're my favourite member already. Welcome.

Is that because he doesn't resent you yet since he doesn't know you?

Just joking (:

As the CHAMPION OF THE 2009 MARIO KART LEAGUE, I welcome you.

Look for the Mario Kart League 2010 thread and I'm sure you'll be burning rubber besides me very soon;)

*dusts off and rolls out the red carpet*

FT-2.jpg?t=1266431360

We are not actually as mental as this picture suggests! :grin:

WE ARE MUCH WORSE! : peace:

Well hi there!

You couldn't have picked a better forum my good sir. Welcome.

Heya!

Though if you follow the same trend as 99% of the other new members, I might aswell use this post to say Ciao at the same time!

Stop it chair, you're scaring the n00b.

Not just the noob...

I found his forum after googling for a Mario Kart league of some kind. The place looks cool. I've recently been getting back into the Kart after introducing a friend to it online. Would love to play in some kind of tournament etc that isn't ruined by hackers, if there's ever any room.

First off, welcome to the forum.

I run the Mario Kart league on here, so send me a PM or post in the league thread. We are always on the look out for newcomers to the league.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26491

We have a good group of 9-10 regulars who play every week on a Thursday at 8.15pm GMT

I'm Molly. I like balls.

Not really, I just couldn't resist. ANYWAY. Welcome.

I will have a look at the Mario Kart thread. I've noticed a few play Excite bike, I'm intrigued. Is it any good? I have the original, one of my fave games as a kid.

Hello! :)

So ... yeah. Hi. I dunno what to say. I hope you stay longer than the last few newcomers. They just sort of disappeared. Maybe we should stop greeting people this way ...

Don't worry, we may be crazy*, but we're nice. Most of the time. As long as you don't threaten to burn anyone's butchery down.

*Disclaimer: We are crazy.

Not just the noob...

2 n00bs then?

I'm Molly. I like balls.

Not really, I just couldn't resist. ANYWAY. Welcome.

What do you mean not really?

What do you mean not really?
I think it was Molly's way of saying...

*I do, I frickin' love them, balls!!... I can't get enough!... but please, let's leave it at that, please... dannyboy... please!*

I think it was Molly's way of saying...

*I do, I frickin' love them, balls!!... I can't get enough!... but please, let's leave it at that, please... dannyboy... please!*

You guys are never gonna forget, are you? :heh: