NEurope
soag

SOAG IS GETTING TOOK UP THE AISLE!

Course it is, I just can't get my head around it that's all.

Yeah, I feel the same. Makes it seem not all that serious, like just any other day!

Congrats btw. :)

In the words of Cliff...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

:hug:

All we need now is Cliff singing this.

Note: Not really, honestly!!

I just want to say to the ones that cant get their head around the fact that I will not be wearing a suit an all that, well why should i wear a suit? How does it make the day less serious? If anything I think it makes it more personal.

Most weddings are all the same, groom in black suit, bride in white dress blah blah blah, boring and not me.

The day is all about the love that we have for each other not a contest for best dressed :heh:. Bex would not know me in a suit and it would'nt be me, I'd just be in it to please other people. I would'nt be comfy and would feel awkward on the day I should be able to relax and enjoy myself.

I just want to say to the ones that cant get their head around the fact that I will not be wearing a suit an all that, well why should i wear a suit? How does it make the day less serious? If anything I think it makes it more personal.

Most weddings are all the same, groom in black suit, bride in white dress blah blah blah, boring and not me.

The day is all about the love that we have for each other not a contest for best dressed :heh:. Bex would not know me in a suit and it would'nt be me, I'd just be in it to please other people. I would'nt be comfy and would feel awkward on the day I should be able to relax and enjoy myself.

well said dude. :smile:

you and bex aren't exactly average (thats a compliment!) so I don't see why you should have to fall under stereotypical values, that are based on Christian values and church weddings.

But to be fair, suits are fucking amazing.

Congratulations to the both of you. I hope you both live a happy life together :D

...and the whole wedding and honeymoon sounds perfect, haha.

A big congrats to you and your girl! =)

I always said I wouldn't get married, and if I would I would go in a non-white dress thing. But after a few years I think I'm starting to change my mind. I just don't know anymore. X3

But yes, wear whatever you feel like wearing that day! Don't let other people tell you what to do as it's all about what you want to do on your special day. ^___^

But after a few years I think I'm starting to change my mind.
But after a few years I think I'm starting to change my mind.

Run, Jim - RUN!

I kid, of course. ;)

I, too, must admit to having a thing for suits. They make me feel ... distinguished. Yeah, I'm vane, I know. :heh: But hey, you should wear what you want, of course. Don't let narrow-minded social norms dictate your life. :)

Run, Jim - RUN!

I kid, of course. ;)

I, too, must admit to having a thing for suits. They make me feel ... distinguished. Yeah, I'm vane, I know. :heh: But hey, you should wear what you want, of course. Don't let narrow-minded social norms dictate your life. :)

Pfff I think I would be the one running actually. =P

Think he's more into the whole marriage thing than I am haha.

Pfff I think I would be the one running actually. =P

Think he's more into the whole marriage thing than I am haha.

Well, that's not something you see that often. :heh:

Well, that's not something you see that often. :heh:

I don't know, I think there's more girls who aren't all that excited about marriage? Like I said, I always said I wouldn't get married. Only since a year or two I've been a bit more open towards it, but it's still something I don't find necessary heh.

SOAG, because I've been watching too much "How I Met Your Mother" I feel compled to tell you to "Wedding Suit Up"

However I know it's not you so you do what you feel best with mate.... though I'd go with an Iron Maiden shirt rather than Slipknot ;-)

Oh and a big CONGRATES to you both

I agree. Dress like Mario & Peach/Link and Zelda instead.

Jeez, imagine a Zelda "themed" wedding. I'd have to go just for the laugh(s)

I don't know, I think there's more girls who aren't all that excited about marriage? Like I said, I always said I wouldn't get married. Only since a year or two I've been a bit more open towards it, but it's still something I don't find necessary heh.

Perhaps. I've always found the idea of marriage really romantic. :heh:

LOL I have already suggested the idea of a fancy dress after party but she shot the idea down :(

Same. :p

I love weddings. :grin:

Traditional/Non Traditional I think they are great. ^____^

I'm more of a romantic than I have people care to think. :)

Go Soag! :yay:

LOL I have already suggested the idea of a fancy dress after party but she shot the idea down :(

But a fancy dress wedding?

But a fancy dress wedding?

I suggested a star wars wedding like who would'nt want to get married to Han Solo?! lol but yea that was shot down to :heh:

Why the hell not?!

The bridesmaids would be Stormtroopers...

I KNOW IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

Congrats, Soag. You should be true to your name and dress up as a goat on the big day. Or rather, the Shadow of a Goat. Yes. Paint yourself black, whilst wearing a goat costume.

You've obviously never been married.