NEurope
Dante

Lost: The Final Season

nothing will happen to Desmond because he can stand the strong supernatural electromagnetic and he can go into the light source and thats the reason MIB wants him to stop the light power by the source.

But sure that's what we're expecting kinda, surely they come up with more big twist or something at the end ;)

Made a video talking bout my idea for the ending last night, tried to upload it and twice it bloody failed...wtf youtube???

They removed MIB and Claire scene and Sun left her daughter home to find Jin.

But Kate left Aaron at home too, so she could look for Claire, yet her name still remained crossed out;)

How to tie up every loose end?

Note: if you've not seen previous eps of this parody show you might not have a clue what is going on... in which case I suggest you go to episode 1

and follow through to the end which is below.

Edited by Mokong

Rumour has it that 4chan are going to spoil the ending to Lost and post about it all over the net...

If it's shown at 2am (our time) in America, it should be on the internet to watch around 3 hours later you think? Don't want to watch Sky One's adverts!

Rumour has it that 4chan are going to spoil the ending to Lost and post about it all over the net...

If it's shown at 2am (our time) in America, it should be on the internet to watch around 3 hours later you think? Don't want to watch Sky One's adverts!

Why are people such douches :/

I think 3 hours may be a bit too soon considering the size of it, it'd take a bit of time to encode

Im happy enough watching it on Sky One and i'll be asleep until 4:45 so wont have to worry about seeing the spoilers.

I'm waking up usual time and will watch my recording of it. Will avoid most places that would give spoilers though until I've watched it, except my site, but I won't check the miscellaneous section

I usually get up at around 7 anyway so it wouldnt be a big deal to just wait and watch the recording but its just such a big event that I wanna watch it straight away.

I'm actually tempted to get up and watch it at 5 too, just because I can, not got anything on tomorrow other than revision so will watch it then straight back to bed and then revise for the rest of the day.

wheres the best place to stream the east coast premier live, anyone? plus the kimmel show would be nice.

Edited by or else you will DIE

I'm getting up at 5 to watch it. then got a ton of work to do so going to go to work an early and do that once its done.]

Ashes to Ashes finale was awesome (a show what with Life on Mars I have invested a similar amount of years in) so I'm hoping Lost is up to the task as well...

Dan, those are great :)

wheres the best place to stream the east coast premier live, anyone? plus the kimmel show would be nice.

darkufo.blogspot.com Enter the chat section - there'll be links to Eastern streams in there nearer the 2am kickoff.

10znwvd.gif

I just love how stunning the anti-locke breaks pun is. Intense.

Anyway, I'm off to bed!! Wake up 5ish, download it, snooze till it;s downloaded, make food, settle down and watch. EXCITED!! Much love for it being the day before my hardest uni exam also..

It adds too much. I'm crying.

Haahaha :)

I got a live stream if anyway wants / if I'm allowed to post it

I'm getting up. Its a bit of an event isn't it.

Yes. I'll be up and watching from 5am, its a one off occasion. :grin:

Well, I just cried like a bitch. Some thoughts...

Wow. Still trying to process it all. Loved all the awakenings, Charlie/Claire, Jin/Sun, Sawyer/Juliet especially.

Lots of amazing moments. Jack vs. MiB on the island was pretty epic. Everything Frank Lapidus. And the final twist - I was certain the Sideways was a simple alternate timeline. Don't think anyone guessed that would be purgatory.

I was a little surprised by Hurley taking on the mantle of Jacob so soon (especially as I feared Ben was going to slip back into his old ways and decide to become the new MiB) but I guess it makes sense. We get to see Jack die in that perfect ending scene. And no one wants to see Hurley kick it.

The completist in me wants to know how Island times were with Hurley and Ben. Whether Sawyer and Miles ever became partners off-island. Or how easily Richard got used to life in the 2000s. But what we got I think was a perfect send-off to our characters. It was so satisfying to see them all, together at the end.

Edited by Tphi

i'm still a little unclear about things, but from what i could make out, that was an almost perfectly satisfying ending.

now i await all of the lost websites to go up again after crashing so i can read about what just happened. then i need to watch it a few more times.

but geez i can't believe it's...over :(

Urgh frack it. Know Im not meant to ask or whatever but has anyone got a single megaupload link they can PM me? Or any kind of DD that works really.

None of the sites I use are working, and I keep getting scared people will spoil it in the comment sections

Of course you'll find out in a future episode, lol.

Gigantic lol.

Shit ending to a shit series. :)

(TBF I'm actually only half way through, but I've no reason to believe it will get better)

Yeah, I'd rather have been sleeping.

Amazing final episode

You're serious? I don't even understand how anyone could have liked that.