US Premiere - Tuesday 2nd February, 2010 at 9 PM

Episode 1 & Episode 2.

UK Time - Wednesday 3rd February, 2010 at 2am

Sky One Premiere - Friday 6th February, 2010 at 9 o'clock

Non-spoiler Promo:

Edited by Dante

...sigh.

I guess I'll watch it but...

I just kind of expect the ending to be rubbish.

...sigh.

I guess I'll watch it but...

I just kind of expect the ending to be rubbish.

Especially what with the executives saying they plan to pretty much hide for a while after the finale. Owell, just as long as the story itself ends satisfyingly, I can deal with not knowing bits and bobs.

Also, what is it with TV show posters and the last supper?

Something about my attitude towards this savours of erectile dysfunction. But I'll watch it. I'll probably enjoy it too, if I can keep myself from the delusion that it's actually supposed to make sense.

I just want to Dante, I'm not having a go at you or anything but if you post any spoilers in this thread like you have done with past seasons.

There will be hell to pay.

Can we all watch it on Sky 1 instead of the alternative. You know it makes sense. Come with me if you want to live.

Okay Caris and I haven't posted spoils so far in this topic.

For uk stream users the date and time is 3rd February, 2010 at 2am.

Okay Caris and I haven't posted spoils so far in this topic.

For uk stream users the date and time is 3rd February, 2010 at 2am.

Can I have a link please? I would much prefer to watch it a few days early. Lost is the most exciting television I've ever seen fo sho.

Hmmm, the recap episode that's supposed to air tomorrow is already floating around the web with good quality. How interesting...

I wonder if they're trying to top the Sopranos ending in terms of pissing as many people off as possible (by the way I wasn't one of those people).

I have crap mans television, why did Sky have to be c u next tuesdays and buy the rights instead of Channel 4. :'(

I'm either going to have to dodge spoilers until next Christmas when the dvd will be out or use alternative means that I don't like turning to.

Can we all watch it on Sky 1 instead of the alternative. You know it makes sense. Come with me if you want to live.

thats what i plan, i dont like seeing it on a smaller screen with loads of quality issues. plus, my computer keeps going mental, as in the whole thing suddenly slows to a near stop and avery one sounds drunk for a few seconds. funny, but can ruin dramatic moments.

Can I have a link please? I would much prefer to watch it a few days early. Lost is the most exciting television I've ever seen fo sho.

Me too plz. I swear it'll only finishing airing in america at about 5am GMT though, so how does that work exactly?

well having not had sky whilst at uni this is the first series of LOST I will actually be watching as its on tv I'm not one for watching streams on the net tbh and with the gap being so short between US and UK screenings there really is no need!

I'll probably be downloading this tbh. Three reasons. The big One - because I don't have sky. Two, even though the gap is so short, I'm an uber Lost geek. Even if I did have Sky I'd probably download it. I can't wait 6 days for it to air over here! Three, I've got a lot of friends in the U.S. on facebook and twitter and stuff. It's gonna be literally impossible for me to avoid spoilers for 6 days.

Me too plz. I swear it'll only finishing airing in america at about 5am GMT though, so how does that work exactly?

Here is the live stream that I will be watching.

Edit: Seem like some new changes this year. :hmm:

Edited by jayseven

where did you get 9th Febuary from Dante? it restarts this friday which is the 5th! Also we get two episodes which is why I don't get why people can't wait till Sky airs it as we are only 3 days behind!

where did you get 9th Febuary from Dante? it restarts this friday which is the 5th! Also we get two episodes which is why I don't get why people can't wait till Sky airs it as we are only 3 days behind!

I fixed it, I must made mistake by putting nine down as the date same as the time.

Maybe because we don't have Sky?

Maybe because we don't have Sky?

I meant people who have sky! anyway if we are being honest, if you don't have sky you should wait for the dvds! not watching it via other means.