N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Been neglecting this place cause of possible spoilers, which I shouldnt care about, but yeah.

At the Elite four, can defeat 2 of them but with my team being in thier 40's and one lvl 37 I'm not doing great.

You must have changed your team around a lot, mine are in their 40s and I have 6 badges. Haven't played it in a few days but as soon as I do, major changes.

wedareugh.jpg

thats what I'm talking about B)

You must have changed your team around a lot, mine are in their 40s and I have 6 badges. Haven't played it in a few days but as soon as I do, major changes.

I havent, just didnt dilly dally around training them and runing into trainers to battle..........

Yeah my team is ever changing. Have 6 badges and 4 pokemon at level 40.

But everytime i move on - bam! amazing new pokemon comes along to change things up.

Wondering whether a pure ice type is worth bothering with or not. Weak to quite a few things. Hhhmm. :idea:

Yeah my team is ever changing. Have 6 badges and 4 pokemon at level 40.

But everytime i move on - bam! amazing new pokemon comes along to change things up.

Wondering whether a pure ice type is worth bothering with or not. Weak to quite a few things. Hhhmm. :idea:

I usually get an ice type for any dragon gyms leaders/Elite Four battles. Levelling a Vanillite which is Modest and is mischievous which hopefully means it has a 31 IV Special Attack.

I usually get an ice type for any dragon gyms leaders/Elite Four battles. Levelling a Vanillite which is Modest and is mischievous which hopefully means it has a 31 IV Special Attack.

Vanillite's final evolution is absolutely amazing. Love love love it. :D

I was thinking more Cubchoo but not sure.

Think i will use a Vanillite on my Black playthrough.

Speaking of Pokemon Black, if anyone is interested (probably not as most of us already have the games), GAME website has the BLACK DSi bundle up at £99.99 and it was £159.99 :o

If you go a few pages back you will see my post of the white bundle i bought from Shopto.net and some pics of it in more detail.

I have now also bought the black as i love to collect any limited edition stuff (particularly handhelds) - silly with the 3ds round the corner i know but had to be done for that price. Pretty much a £70 Pokemon edition, sexy DSi. :bouncy:

Just thought i'd post if anyone was interested in picking up Black if they had white and thought the full price for the bundle was a bit high.

http://www.game.co.uk/DSi-and-DS-Lite/Hardware/Console/~r353636/GAME-Exclusive-Nintendo-DSi-Black-with-Pokemon-Black-Version/

You know, at first I wasn't going to get this. I stopped half way through SoulSilver and I thought I was all Pokemon'd out. I realised that I was constantly playing the same damn game from 1999 over and over again: I was going to catch the same damn electric type, walk through the same damn mountain cave, beat up the same damn stupid evil organisation, catch the same damn overpowered legendary... and it looks like Black & White would be the same. Although each generation has added new additions to the formula, the Pokemon series has, ironically, not evolved.

But reading people's reactions have really changed my mind. Sure it will be the same game I've played four times before, but that original game was so damned good anyway that I guess they don't need to change it. The impression that I'm getting is that these games feel so fresh. I'm really liking the idea of only seeing new pokemon for the main adventure.

So I've been convinced, I'll probably get this once my term has finished. And I know that I'm going to be super addicted to this, even if I'm going to be annoyed by the dated graphic and the lack of 8-way movement.

Vanillite's final evolution is absolutely amazing. Love love love it. :D

I was thinking more Cubchoo but not sure.

Think i will use a Vanillite on my Black playthrough.

Speaking of Pokemon Black, if anyone is interested (probably not as most of us already have the games), GAME website has the BLACK DSi bundle up at £99.99 and it was £159.99 :o

If you go a few pages back you will see my post of the white bundle i bought from Shopto.net and some pics of it in more detail.

I have now also bought the black as i love to collect any limited edition stuff (particularly handhelds) - silly with the 3ds round the corner i know but had to be done for that price. Pretty much a £70 Pokemon edition, sexy DSi. :bouncy:

Just thought i'd post if anyone was interested in picking up Black if they had white and thought the full price for the bundle was a bit high.

http://www.game.co.uk/DSi-and-DS-Lite/Hardware/Console/~r353636/GAME-Exclusive-Nintendo-DSi-Black-with-Pokemon-Black-Version/

YOU.FUCKING.WHAT! ITS NOT EVEN BEEN OUT A WEEK AND ITS DROPPED £60????????????

btw this is what mine looks like - http://virtualaccomplishment.tumblr.com/post/3656731782/pokemon-black-dsi-bundle-unboxing

You know, at first I wasn't going to get this. I stopped half way through SoulSilver and I thought I was all Pokemon'd out. I realised that I was constantly playing the same damn game from 1999 over and over again: I was going to catch the same damn electric type, walk through the same damn mountain cave, beat up the same damn stupid evil organisation, catch the same damn overpowered legendary... and it looks like Black & White would be the same. Although each generation has added new additions to the formula, the Pokemon series has, ironically, not evolved.

But reading people's reactions have really changed my mind. Sure it will be the same game I've played four times before, but that original game was so damned good anyway that I guess they don't need to change it. The impression that I'm getting is that these games feel so fresh. I'm really liking the idea of only seeing new pokemon for the main adventure.

So I've been convinced, I'll probably get this once my term has finished. And I know that I'm going to be super addicted to this, even if I'm going to be annoyed by the dated graphic and the lack of 8-way movement.

Good!

Honestly Matt these games are sooo fresh, the battles are MILES quicker than they've ever been, there is loads of variation in pokemon to catch relatively early on (and this continues to the end) and the fact you don't really need to use HM's saves you lots of frustration. The graphics are actually much improved over the previous gen, and as you're getting it next month you'll get to play it when it's winter in the game which looks amazing.

Damn. This game has ruined me. Handed in a tutorial late, haven't even started my lab report and on top of that i have an exam next week. I don't even care, so close to the end of victory road...

Oh wow, they dropped it to £120 on Tuesday as well. Wish they drop the price of the white version, but I'm tempted but I'd rather not, got too many DSi's already and the 3DS is out in 2 weeks.

YOU.FUCKING.WHAT! ITS NOT EVEN BEEN OUT A WEEK AND ITS DROPPED £60????????????

btw this is what mine looks like - http://virtualaccomplishment.tumblr.com/post/3656731782/pokemon-black-dsi-bundle-unboxing

Ooooh Marti it's preeeettty. :grin:

And i feel the rage. It is pretty bad that they have lowered it so quickly after release (if you've already bought it of course). And strange that they haven't lowered the price of the white one.

Most bizarre.

Though the price is almost too good to be true. Wonder if it is right?

Oh wow, they dropped it to £120 on Tuesday as well. Wish they drop the price of the white version, but I'm tempted but I'd rather not, got too many DSi's already and the 3DS is out in 2 weeks.

Yup agreed there. Only reason i have bought is because its like getting the console for £70ish and you cant get a normal DSi for that price (I dont think).

I got excited then cause I thought you were saying I was preeeettty....then I realised........

and most pictures that ONM have of me are minging

Aw sorry lol.

The pics on ONM are great you need not worry :grin:

You played your Pokemon DSi or are you using a different one?

I don't understand that at all

(Neither do I...)

I think basically each one tells you which stat you pokemon has it's highest IV for, and that figure can vary by 5 (so it could be 1,6,11,16,21,26,31) or something similar. It's not too important for a playthrough tbh.

I do get fussy with natures though...

My current team:

496.png520.png522.png532.png535.png507.png

All level 21/22. Just completed the Battle Company in Castellia City, but not done any of the "story" there yet. I think now I've got an EXP share I'll get rid of some of my team for more jokes. I have one of every Pokemon I've seen in the wild so far (including Sawk who apparently is quite rare?). Herdier was fun while he lasted, and is quite good, but he'll never escape his "early game common Pokemon" origins. I do like his final evo though. And Blitzle reminds me of shit. Always dies every time I use it, and his design makes me want to die. But he knows electric and fire moves. :/ Tympole is telling me little too, but I'll give it a chance to evolve.

But yes, I'm gonna level up Venipede, as he seems jokey.

Once again the "common bird" is the stunner on my team. When the others are dying/failing at life, it just pushed past - "FUCK's sake. Let me do it." and Air Cutter's a bitch. Bird Pokemon are the best damn thing.

Well i've done the trading from Black to White,

I'll re-start black again properly for the Vicinti later, i'm just concentrating on White now.

Just beat the first gym, and had my first double battle, got that little girls pokemon back,

Spr_5b_495.pngSpr_5b_501.pngSpr_5b_498.pngSpr_5b_519.pngSpr_5b_522.pngSpr_5b_524.png

3 Starters are level 15, Pidove = 9, Blitzle = 10, Roggenrola = 10

Going to work on the last 3 lower level guys before setting off to Gym 2.