N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Thinking of making some changes to my team.

Currently have:

Oshawott: Lv 30

Zebstrika: Lv 30

Boldore: Lv30

Tranquill: Lv 30

Think i am going to evolve my Oshawott to its final evolution, same with Tranquill (pokedex purposes), them i am going to replace them with my newly aquired Ducklett : peace:

Just caught him and had him in day care where i have spent the last half an hour walking randomly up and down to level him up lol. He is now 30 also and soon to be a Swanna who is a stunning looking Pokemon! :bowdown:

Decided to change as my team was becoming very generic. Plus only 2 slots were left and i still need a fire, grass, ice, dragon, bug, poison or psychic type. So removing my flying and water types, replacing with a flying and water typed Swanna is the way forward. Plus it looks amazing.

As said before, i agree this is the best Pokemon yet. :yay:

Think i am going to evolve my Oshawott to its final evolution, same with Tranquill (pokedex purposes), them i am going to replace them with my newly aquired Ducklett : peace:

I also had Zebstrika and Ducklett's evo in my final team - both served me well!

Oooh good to know! :)

Are you playing through again with the PAL version?

Have you changed your team up much?

My first play through WAS the PAL version - I had an early review copy. Serebii's now in the middle of playing it through for the third time, though (the first time in PAL).

How useful are the 3 monkeys? I got given the fire one, which seems pretty weak and i'm wondering whether it's worth looking for the other 2 in the rustling grass. At least i'm getting some good exp from Audino while i'm looking. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I really forgot how good the narrative was in this one

How useful are the 3 monkeys? I got given the fire one, which seems pretty weak and i'm wondering whether it's worth looking for the other 2 in the rustling grass. At least i'm getting some good exp from Audino while i'm looking. :D

They are alright when they've evolved. Decent Speed and Attack/Sp.Atk

They are alright when they've evolved. Decent Speed and Attack/Sp.Atk

Cheers. I'm still unsure about raising them, there are probably better fire/grass/water types to use than these, correct?

I managed to find one of them in the wild but it was the one I already had! RAAAGGGGEEE!!!:mad:

Told you it was easy. ;)

Be fair. Reshiram has a catch rate of 45 :p I had more issues with a Basculin :P

Cheers. I'm still unsure about raising them, there are probably better fire/grass/water types to use than these, correct?

I managed to find one of them in the wild but it was the one I already had! RAAAGGGGEEE!!!:mad:

Yeah there are a fair few better ones out there :)

Reshiram in a Quick Ball. Woo

My third team is actually looking to be my best. Especially my Bug-type

I use Bug-types now. Bug-types are cool

Bug types have always been cool, as I'm sure I've mentioned before :D Heracross and Scizor are truly badass. Wish I still had my copy of HeartGold so I could eventually bring those over to White for post Elite Four beatings.

Anyway, think I've put in about 6 hours. Just got to the second gym city. Pretty straight forward so far. A lot of Audino grinding to level up, although I have left Blitzle out for the time being as I'm wanting to evolve the Pokemon I have before setting them aside and bringing together pokemon for a proper team. So far I'm running the following just before the second gym:

Dewott (lvl 18)

Patrat (lvl 18)

Pansear (lvl 17)

Purrlion (lvl 17)

Herdier (lvl 18)

Pidove (lvl 18)

Made sure it was a male Pidove because the final evolve form looks better as a male. Not that it matters as I want the Warhawk thing (Braviary or something) which I'll pick up later. Similarly, pretty much all of these guys may get switched out, even Dewott as there are plenty of decent Water pokemon later on from what I'm seeing.

Made sure it was a male Pidove because the final evolve form looks better as a male. Not that it matters as I want the Warhawk thing (Braviary or something) which I'll pick up later. Similarly, pretty much all of these guys may get switched out, even Dewott as there are plenty of decent Water pokemon later on from what I'm seeing.

This was the first game that I dropped my starter from my final team too.. If you're looking for a nice water type, choose the Cover Fossil when you get the chance.

Oh, and if you'd like to get an early start on your Braviary, drop me a PM and I can send you a Rufflet egg - you won't get to catch one until after the seventh or eights gym, I think...

I probably said a lot of bad things about this game, but I am actually enjoying it very much. I hate being wrong about things so much.

I also hate Purrrrurururloin or whatever it is called too. Cool design, diabolical in battle.

Literally like....UGH. I was like "Well, I'll train it till it evolves, because theres only like two other Pokemon to choose from".

EVOLVE. FUCKING EVOLVE ALREADY. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. Level 19 and it gets killed in one or two hits from anything that is above a level 10. Its pathetic. PATHETIC FUCKING CAT. Jesus its even a damn female....supposed to be higher defence. Would hate to see male. Trust the one female on my team to be the weak link.

:p