N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Why would you cut out two of the five food groups? :/

(The others, obviously being Pizza(all applicable), KFC and Subway)

Oh I could never get rid of pizza <3 never <3 and Subways good but havent had in a while, made me have to do what bears do ..and indeed in a wood, and it made me very ill.

Tomorrow plans is YO SUSHI! just to make tomorrow the best day of my life.

No, Serebii's right - battles actually seem much faster this Gen, The attacks seem to be quicker (especially noticeable with moves that can land between 2 and 5 hits), and, most importantly, the onscreen text scrolls MUCH faster, as long as you don't mind tapping the screen a lot.

Seems being the key word here. When I get it myself I'll whip out the stopwatch once again. But I doubt it'll prove any different.

Seems being the key word here. When I get it myself I'll whip out the stopwatch once again. But I doubt it'll prove any different.

Even if they're on par with Gen IV, the fact that they SEEM faster should surely be a good thing? Gets rid of the tediousness

It looks dark for me indeed. Can't get the stupid wifi thingie to work and I can't connect to online at college either. It should work with laptops so don't see why not DS' too. It's going annoy me so much and maybe take away some of the fun in B/W if I'm going to lose out on 11 legendaries(nine dogs and two Zoarark)

It looks dark for me indeed. Can't get the stupid wifi thingie to work and I can't connect to online at college either. It should work with laptops so don't see why not DS' too. It's going annoy me so much and maybe take away some of the fun in B/W if I'm going to lose out on 11 legendaries(nine dogs and two Zoarark)

Sorry to hear that :(

Gradually really looking forward to Black and White now. Just not reading too much cause of spoilers.

If you can get your wifi sorted, I'd gladly trade you one of each of the event dogs/cats/gerbils.

I've got 3 Raikou's (Diamond/Plat/HeartGold).

I don't understand anything. It works perfectly fine with the Wii, PSP and PS3. Not one problem ever. I have downloaded system updates for all consoles(both the PSP and PS3 is downloading right now) for the the first time in long time. But it doesn't work with either DS. It's so frakking unfair.

Not the only one dude. The amount of hastle I have with my OFFICIAL Wifi dongle is absurd. It'll work one day, randomly not work one day and so on. I'll keep having to uninstall/reinstall all the time. It drives me insane. It's a good job I never play any online Nintendo games (though this is the reason I don't...)

I do however have a higher chance of it working if I put the dongle in before turning the PC on/logging in for some reason, rather than putting it in when already logged in and letting it load up. I'm guessing this has something to do with pre-configuring settings for use.

I remember my cousin having issues with the official dongle too, he could make a connection, but it wouldn't allow us to a Pokemon Wifi battle.. As for those that are having trouble connecting their DS to their home Wifi, the only additional tip I can offer is that the original DS doesn't support Wireless G mode, only Wireless B. Hope that helps anyone :)

Okay this isn't really Black / White related but a question that if anyone can answer i'll be happy.

on Heart Gold, I've just fought Ho-oh and he was a shiny (I wasn't trying for a shiny, just went to the tower and battled and boom shiny). However I knocked him out.

I know I can get another chance to battle him so I saved it anyway, but... Will he be shiny again when I do battle him?

I'm hoping so.

Unfortunately not :/

I always keep a Master Ball on me in case I get a Shiny Pokémon. Don't like risking losing it

The Zoroark WiFi event for Japanese Black & White is now active. Knows the special move Bark Out and that move can now be spread out through all Egg Groups by breeding

Okay this isn't really Black / White related but a question that if anyone can answer i'll be happy.

on Heart Gold, I've just fought Ho-oh and he was a shiny (I wasn't trying for a shiny, just went to the tower and battled and boom shiny). However I knocked him out.

I know I can get another chance to battle him so I saved it anyway, but... Will he be shiny again when I do battle him?

I'm hoping so.

/wrists Q_Q omg thats just lameeeeeeeeee.....did you at least not save before encounter D:

Anyone still have an event card for shiny Raikou? I missed it ._.

im not sure how to give out wonder cards, all the ones I have had dont seem to be able to give to more people =/