N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I still havent beat the Elite four...I fail at life.

Went to a pokemon/ds party/gathering on saturday night. We tried out C-gear and stuff. About 8 of us. Meh.

Also discovered yesterday there is no safari zone like area D: booo hisss

It's not a legendary.

Oh I know, checked it out after on Serebii.net and I was like 'the fuck?' :o 'then why is it?' 'what is this... I don't even...' why do they make it seem like a legendary when it isn't.

Just realize I can't transfer my flying and suring Pikachus *cries*

Where is the HM remover in diamond, Platinum and Heartgold?

In Diamond and Platinum he's in Canalave city, the house just below the Pokecentre, HeartGold... I dunno.

Why?... Don't make me all tense.

Edit- I let it flee. I'm gonna come back with my Wobuffet.

Because it's not all that hard to catch, all you need to do is go to the route that the electronic boards tell you to when it stays 'stormy weather on route 0' so you just go there and it should be raining, if it isn't then go to the gate and go back in until it is then run around in the grass until the epic legendary music kicks in.

Then just use your battle tactics on it, I chose to hit it once, let it flee, rinse and repeat a couple of times and it has red health, then it's just a case of saving your game, making it appear, throwing an ultra ball and hoping for the best, if it doesn't get caught then either reset the game - if you want to save balls - or just make it appear again and keep at it.

Being that you're gonna use Wobuffet though, it should be a cinch, it's just really not worth using the Master Ball on in my opinion as there are many more Pokemon that are harder to catch in the game afaik, anyway hope this helps. :)

Caught Victini last night. I thought people said he was hard to catch? Got his health down to 1hp, put him to sleep and a couple of Pokeballs later he was caught.

Had a quick go on the Battle Subway as well. Crustle + Shell Smash + Sturdy FTW! Looking forward to playing it more later with my fully trained Pokes.

Caught Victini last night. I thought people said he was hard to catch? Got his health down to 1hp, put him to sleep and a couple of Pokeballs later he was caught.

Had a quick go on the Battle Subway as well. Crustle + Shell Smash + Sturdy FTW! Looking forward to playing it more later with my fully trained Pokes.

Mcoy caught it with one ball.

Mcoy is now going to steam roll the rest of the game as he holds a pokemon that can't lose *smug*

Cant transfer the special Pikachu's from HG/SS? OMG THATS SO EFFING LAME!

Some things they really didnt think through......

Most likely was in their plan, let you enjoy it for one gen. Then stop them going any further. Buggers.

Most likely was in their plan, let you enjoy it for one gen. Then stop them going any further. Buggers.

I imagine it will resurface this gen in the R/S remakes that are obviously coming, the surfing Pikachu is a pretty iconic character for the series. Maybe catchable in what ever included accessory they're planning..