N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 12

Haden

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coca-cola-championship.jpg

If I'm in playing Xpert then I can spy on you spying on me.

If I'm playing Baggies I will shut my eyes and pick what formation he will play.

Get away from the relegation zone tell Dyson to hold back on the win bonus.

And don't trick me.

Dysonism F.C 1-1 Soap Box Utd

Dysonism vs Soap Box was always going to be an interesting match. Dysonism before the match had an incredible record against Soap Box, 7 wins 1 draw and only 1 loss. Soap Box scored a measure of revenge by holding Dysonism to a draw at Dysonism's ground. Both teams started the match in a rough fashion and had a player badly injured each. Soap Box was playing 4-3-3 which gave them attacking power but limited their midfield. Dysonism had over 60% possession the entire game and used it well as they scored just before the half was up. The two star midfielders combined , as Sandford crossed the ball in for Stenholm to head home. Soap Box were not done though, their 4-3-3 formation paid dividends as Rainford found some space in the box and shot home his 2nd goal of the season for Utd. Dysonism looked the slicker side pushing forward with more chances and possession. But Alfen marshaled a resilient Utd defense that held out against the Dysonism attacks. This was a great point for Soap Box who are holding their own in a tough league, Dysonism are still undefeated but need another win soon.

Recall United 1-2 Jaffa Munchers

Two teams that were promoted last season and are now having wildly differing fortunes are Munchers and Recall United. United badly needed a win but failed to match Munchers were it mattered, both teams played 4-4-2 but United struggled to keep up with Munchers midfield. Refetov complimented Haky and Molhov and set up the first goal for Geller a close range shot. Only Hollingdale and Wallgren did really well for United in midfield but to add to their misery Hollingdale was hauled off after a mistimed tackle, the injury looked quite serious. Moments after this Haky headed the Munchers 2-0 ahead. United tried to form an attack and Elias a United defender found it hard to keep up with Uniteds attacks and earned himself two yellow cards. For his 2nd he gave away a free kick that the promising Whiteside blasted in. This was however Uniteds only chance of the match. Munchers were simply the better side and while it was unlucky that Hollingdale was lost United can't have a huge amount of complaints. Munchers soar to the top of the league while United are now buried at the bottom a striking contrast between the two promoted sides.

DuDs Baggies 1-1 Tin Can Club

The Baggies earned their 1st point of the season against a Tin Can Club side that has made a habit of drawing (3 draws out of 4 games). Playing a wild 4-2-4 formation the Baggies set out to hit Tin Can Club who were playing 4-3-3 with everything they had. This seemed to be working perfectly as two of the Baggies strikers combined Campa set the ball up for Shelton to head in to put the Baggies ahead. The match was quite quiet after this with few chances for either team, however Baggies were left sleeping with Saaf threaded a ball through for Piearce who beat the offside trap then beat the goalie to make it 1-1. Tin Can Club had striker Carleholm sent off just before the end for a 2nd yellow card but managed to secure the draw without him. The Baggies will be badly disappointed by this result, they really needed a win and dominated large parts of this match. Tin Can Club will be very happy with this point and are still unbeaten in the league.

Madpool 2-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Madpool beat Silverdale in a close contest which they will be glad to have won. Madpool will almost be relieved as in the end they had 9 chances to Silverdale's 3, Madpool played 3-5-2 and obviously had more creative power, while Silverdale opted for 5-3-2 going for defense over creative play. Madpools approach paid off first as Naranjo headed the side ahead after only 3 minutes. Silverdale had to work very hard to get past Madpool's midfield which was 2 men larger, however just before the half ended Malhotra found himself with the ball outside the box. He turned his man and blasted a goal into the top right hand corner for his first ever Silverdale goal. Not to be outdone Naranjo curled in a beauty when he found himself in space to make it 2-1 to Madpool. After this Madpool controlled most of the chance making opportunities and in the end won the game easily. Madpool need to start taking their good home winning form away while Silverdale need another win to rejuvenate their season.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Recall United 1-2 Jaffa Munchers, Munchers go top with a great away win while United fall to bottom.

Turned on the Style Award: Madpool, created nearly 10 chances and controlled the match.

Player of the Day: Guy Refetov, Jaffa Munchers, Naranjo did well for Madpool but Refetov really caught the eye in the Munchers match imposing himself to compliment other midfielders helped give Munchers the depth of midfield to beat Recall United as well as providing a great assist.

football%20league%201.gif

Eights United win streak rest in peace

Cubic County 4-0 Martinists Men

County cruised to an easy win against what looks more and more to be an abandoned Mens team. Playing 4-4-2 County were good all across the field, they scored quickly as Waller crossed the ball in for Ashby to head home after 6 minutes. After the half resumed County stepped up and dominated their hapless opponents, Maupas sought out Ashby from a set piece who buried his cross to make it 2-0. Waller clinically finished a long shot that was back heeled towards him 11 minutes later. Finally Waller bursting down the wing crossed the ball in for Woozley to dive in and head in off the bar. The Men were outdone in every way except they “won” the battle of the red cards, their midfielder Johnson frustrated earned himself a 2nd yellow for a very late sliding tackle. Men are buried at the bottom of the table while County are now in the promotion zone with the best goal difference in the league.

Veni Vidi Vici 2-1 Ten Plus Win

Ten plus Win are still waiting for their first points and were agonizingly close today. After a frustrating first half for both teams Win took the lead early in the 2nd half, Naito threaded the ball through to Terada who slotted the ball home calmly for his first goal for his new club. Vici hit back soon after as Abrey went down the wing and pulled the ball back to a running Gower who blasted the ball from long range into the bottom left hand corner for a glorious goal. Both teams were coming at each other back and forth and it looked to be heading towards a draw as both defenses held out. With 5 minutes to go, Abrey knocked in a corner and who else but Gower rose above the rest and nodded the ball home. Heartbreak for Win who are still without a point, Vici probably deserved to win but the difference between these two new teams is incredible. Vici unbeaten at the top of the league Win without a point stuck right at the bottom.

Eights United 0-1 Mcoys Sons

After two very impressive away wins surely United had this one in the bag. Well no actually Sons gathered their team together for a great display against United. This might not be a huge surprise, before the season started Sons destroyed United 4-0 in a friendly at Uniteds ground. Today was not a slaughter to that extent but Sons did look in charge. They had all the chances in the 1st half, Jbil scored the only goal when he hit in a beautiful direct free kick that curled in for the Sons. Jevons looked like he might make it 2 when he stretched to head a cross in but missed and slammed into the post, he was taken off unconscious his manager looked very worried. United had more control and the chances in the 2nd half, however the Sons defense Curtis especially were on fine form and United had no real clear chances to score. Sons have now stepped up and are looking to be a clear promotion contender, United were outplayed today but are still up there near the top and need to beat Athletic today to get back to the top.

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-0 Complete Domstercool

Athletic's stop start season carries on as they endured a frustrating draw against a resilient Domstercool. The game started off as a very scrappy one with one yellow card and three injuries in the 1st half and only 1 chance. Luckily there were no more injuries and 3 chances for each side in the 2nd half. Athletic were playing 4-3-3 but could not break through the superb Domstercool defense, playing 4-5-1 Domstercool had fractionally more possession than Athletic to. However with their one striker they stood no chance of scoring against a wonderful Athletic defense and supreme goalie in Bain. On a side note Domstercools forward Mansell gained a yellow card and will be suspended next game while Domstercools only other striker is still recovering from injury. Both these teams are floating in the mid table and need to pick up the pace if they don't want to lose track of the top 4.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Eights United 0-1 Mcoys Sons, this win shows the return of a promotion chasing consistent Sons and stops United invincible charge.

Turned on the Style Award: Cubic County, were incredible and now have the best GD in the league thanks to this win.

Player of the Day: Quincy Abrey, Mcoys Sons, played well above his skill level to provide two assists and get Sons the win.

Gerrard%20jumping%20up%20in%20the%20air%20in%20celebration.jpg

Wow did not expect that!

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

This new tactics interface is stupid.

I had a midfielder in that had the leader quality and was second in line being captain AND I set him as captain on the tactics page.

A defender without the leader trait was the captain.

I still won, so I'm just bitching.

Not a surprising loss :) None of my team made teh x11 this week (mundi's keeper knocking mine off his throne :P). I woke up remembering I'd set 'cheating' on as a tactic, but the ref was s2 h9... a potentially stupid move but I got away with it relatively unscathed.

Won 2-1 against Edd Kirby Athletic. The win was expected, but I was hoping for a higher difference, but Kirby's keeper played two bars above his skill so I guess that made the score closer. I had three players with three bars over their skill level.

Manager of the round and I got a player with 20 in current form and 18 in average. Too bad he is a bit on the old side.

My next match is a very important one, away match against Cubic County. Mcoy is probably guaranteed promotion, which leaves the remaining spots for me, Cubic County and VVV. To have a chance at promotion I must beat CC or VVV and/or have them screw badly against lower players. So far neither. If I win my next match I will be back at the nr 1 spot, if not I probably drop back to 4th as VVV will most likely crush Martinist Men. I thought he was going to give it another try?

Edited by Tales

Just found out I was Manager of the Season in the 'English Premier League', not an official league, but run as though it was basically, about 6 or 7 divisions of randomers.

Quite proud of that, especially since I started two games into the season and it was my first season as Carlisle United's manager!

premier-league-badge.gif

I wake up. Every log in is a day dream.

My average form ain't what it seems.

I check new youths then go back to sleep.

My team might seem shallow but its a 10 year plan deep

And all I care about is wins and econs

A big away win theres my kind of silence

Everybody says I've got to get a grip but then Oddy will give me the slip

Battlestar Odwinica 0-0 AFC Rez Rabies

Both these promoted teams were unable to find a killer blow in a uneventful encounter that will leave both managers unhappy. Both teams played 4-4-2 but really struggled to create many chances, their midfield left little to be desired and dipped below the level played in the mid league. Odwinicas attack which has scored 1 goal in 4 games again failed to impress and is an area that is crying out for a skilled veteran to be brought in. While Rabies attack was better and has been one of Rabies strengths for at least a season and a half, also did not perform incredibly. However both teams defense especially Odwinicas produced a fine organized display and did not falter once. Rabies now have 3 draws from 5 games and Odwinica 2 from 4, while they have shown fine resilience both these teams need to start getting some wins if they want to stay in the league.

Roostophe Rovers 3-4 Haden United

In the match of the season United recaptured their form of last season to win a battle of titanic proportions against the team to beat Roostophe Rovers. Rovers played their usual 3-5-2 while United opted for a 4-4-2 formation. Rovers had most of the chances in the 1st half as their midfield shone, but United scored first with Marconossi losing his marker and blasting the opening goal into the corner. Rovers responded immediately as Tartara curled in a long range effort. Not to be outdone Agostini hit in the 41st goal of his long career with a blistering effort outside the box. Rovers knew a defeat was not what they wanted as they sought to avenge past losses from a team their manager is beginning to loathe facing. Bond found himself with the ball outside the box and clipped in a long shot to make it 2-2. The match now was on a knife edge both teams went back on forth and it seemed to be Rovers who had the edge. Especially when United midfielder Mozzini was taken off with a ankle injury. This injury seemed to inspire United, firstly Weesle headed in a Hindrikson cross and then 2 minutes later on the 86 minute mark, Eveleens scored the 10th goal of his career with a close range shot. United led by 2 goals with 4 minutes to go and Rovers were stunned. Hapgood the Rovers captain was hauled off moments later as he fought for the ball and fell badly, Rovers scored deep into injury time with a penalty. But as soon as the game was restarted the final whistle blew. This was an incredible game to witness both teams defense was poor but in the end Uniteds attack was better than Rovers who had 5 more chances. If Rovers would have won or even drawn this match they would be carrying huge amounts of momentum to be champions even at this stage of the season. As it stands they are still favorites but are also human.

Essex Elites 3-0 Secret United

After an opening win the Elites have had a torried 3 game loss streak, however this ended today as their fans saw glimpses of why the Elites came 3rd last season. The Elites played 3-4-3 against Uniteds 4-4-2 and both sides seemed to have no answers to begin with as the 1st half ended with entertaining chances but no goals. Elites however turned on the style in the 2nd half, despite facing some of the best mid fielders in the league, the Elites midfield were equal if not better than Uniteds. Ling had the game of his life, he turned two United defenders before setting up Marples for a long range punt that went in. Ling again held off defenders and made another gap this time for Gledhill to hammer one home. Marples scored another this time from close range 2 minute later to seal the game. Every player on the Elites side, Carpernter and Ling especially, played their socks off to get this win. While Uniteds players did well their two strikers had a very poor game not taking advantage of the 3 defender formation they faced at all. The Elites are now placed 5th and have a game off before a crucial match at home against Happenstance. United are also against Happenstance but away, both those games are very important for all 3 clubs.

The Sixty Fourthers 2-1 Happenstance FC

Happenstance suffered a collapse of discipline as they sunk to a loss against the 64s. The match started off well for Happenstance as Phingphaew, who after being last seasons top scored with 12 goals has had a quiet season so far, headed in the opening goal a cross from Kono. However counting a yellow card before this goal up until the 61st minute Happenstance's players earned 6 yellow cards. A quite shocking amount caused by either messy tackling or a bias referee depending on who you talk to. The 64s were playing 4-5-1 and it looked like it may have backfired until Yaketi headed in a cross on the 67th minute. Players were at this point being injured left and center but through the chaos Goblecoqe nodded in a 2nd headed goal as Happenstance failed to defend a corner. The 64s after two horrendous away losses have gained two good home wins (although they still have the worst GD in the league), Happenstance need to start to pick points up again and have two vital games against Secret United and the Elites coming up.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 3-4 Haden United, Rovers unbeaten run is over how significant this is we will find out in coming games.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, Uniteds firepower today was incredible and won them the game.

Player of the Day: Danny Ling, Essex Elites, not only did he set up two goals but the overlooked Ling played just as well as two of the best midfielders in the league.

Edited by Haden

Recently Mart Shelton behaved like a real jerk when out clubbing and was seen touching several of the female guests. Someone had a camera and the next day the photographs were all over the front page of the local paper. Fortunately Mart Shelton is one of those guys who does not care much about what other people think.

Good job he ain't captain :laughing:

coca-cola-championship.jpg

Dysonism is on fire.

Jaffa Munchers 1-2 Soap Box Utd

Soap Box Utd scored the best win of their season with a great away win against fellow promoted side Jaffa Munchers. Both promoted teams have had a great start to the season but the Munchers have something to prove having lost twice to Utd last season. Soap Box went straight ahead as Alfen blasted in a free kick at an acute angle after 6 minutes. Munchers looked dangerous going forward playing 3-4-3 and this play earned them a penalty on 21 minutes, McAnuff took it and coolly converted it to make it 1-1. As the game carried on it began to get tense, 5 yellow cards were distributed, 3 for Utd and 2 for Munchers. More concerning the Munchers best striker Poschner was taken out in a mistimed tackle that saw him substituted, this took away some of the fire from the Munchers attack. Utd sprung on this and as the Munchers midfield began to lose the fight, Utd hit them on the break. The 37 year old Fessem lobbed the advancing Munchers defense and Bose attached himself to the pass and beat the goalie 1 on 1. This was a case of Utd getting their tactics better than Munchers along with an unfortunate injury for the Munchers. The Munchers still are doing well this is only their first loss and they are primed to get back in the promotion race. Utd are now in the top 3 after an opening loss and doing really well.

Silverdale Hotpot 0-3 Dysonism F.C

Dysonism convincingly beat Silverdale in a one sided contest. The game started off with both teams earning yellow cards, 3 for Dysonism and one for Silverdale, before Spirito fled down the wing and curled in a cross that Brobeck headed home. After the break Dysonisms 3-4-3 formation seemed to be honed to perfection, Bakboord headed in a goal early in the 2nd half. Then Spirito nutmegged a defender before flicking the ball up for Bakboord who volleyed in a beautiful goal. In the end Dysonism eased to a victory, this is their 2nd away victory compared to 2 home draws, if they can get their home form up to scratch promotion will be all so easy. As for Silverdale things are looking rather grim, if they could beat Munchers away in their next game maybe they could get their season back on track.

Tin Can Club 2-1 Emo Blades

Tin Can Club shot to the top of the league with a close victory over the Blades. The Blades hadn't conceded a goal before this game but Tin Can Club put one past them after 28 minutes, Gottskalk scored via a diving header. Blades looked determined to keep their unbeaten streak alive and in the 2nd half Piechnik lobbed the Tin Can Club goalie who he saw off his line. Tin Can Club really wanted to win this game after already having 3 draws this season, Piearce the young forward scored his 2nd goal in 3 games, with a shot from a corner, to give Tin Can Club the victory. Tin Can Club are looking good to be promoted straight back up to the league and will be relieved to get a win. Emo Blades are still hovering just outside the promotion zone ready to fight for a place in the top 3.

DuDs Baggies 3-0 Madpool

Madpool's torrid away form carried on as the Baggies earned their first win of the season with a rout of Madpool. Madpool played quite negatively with 5-4-1 against a 4-3-3 Baggies side, even with this defense Campa slipped behind it and slotted it past the goalie. After the break the Madpool goalie Broom was injured badly after colliding with a Baggies player. Incredibly Madpool had 1 player on their bench, Trainer a youth midfielder who now had to be a goalie! He won't be changing position any time soon. He was a joke in goal and the Baggies players Shelton and Elliot shot goals past him like they were at the park. It may have been a lot more if their would have been more chances. The Baggies are still in trouble but this win was crucial, Madpool are doing the worst out of the 3 relegated sides and need to up their game and have a full bench next time around!

Analysis

Most Important Result: Jaffa Munchers 1-2 Soap Box Utd, great win for Utd who are now very much in the promotion race.

Turned on the Style Award: Dysonism F.C, were irresistible and brushed Silverdale aside with ease.

Player of the Day: Futura Spirito, Dysonism F.C, 2 assists and great possession play by the youth midfielder.

football%20league%201.gif

Ave Mcoy

Ten Plus Win 6-0 Martinits Men

Ten Plus Win gained their first victory by demolishing the Men. The Men who are now surely an abandoned team that will be a walkover for every other team in the league. Ten plus win played 4-3-3 and went after the Men from the get go, Hamamoto scored twice in 33 minutes. Firstly with a header then a close range shot, after the break Naito broke away from the awful Men defense to make it 3. From here the goals kept pouring in, Hamamoto set up Nagawa for a easy tap in before scoring his hat-trick with a header 4 minutes later. The Men's captain was given a straight red for fighting with a Win player as frustrations boiled over. Hamamoto shot in yet another goal 3 minutes later to cap off a incredible performance for him. So there we go 6-0 it is really good for Win to get their first victory, and while no-one thinks they are promotion material yet they will hopefully start taking some real scalps in their first hard season.

Complete Domstercool 1-3 Cubic County

County carried on what looks like their inevitable ascent back into the middle league with a convincing win over a troubled Domstercool. Despite impressive defensive displays of late by Domstercool, County were 2-0 up after 7 minutes. Dunwell headed his first ever goal for the club after 3 mins and then set up Maupas who broke away from the Domstercool defense and made it 2-0. Domstercool have been playing quite well recently and scored after the restart, even with both their strikers out of action Miles stepped in as a lone striker and scored via a break away. However while he was suited to the role being an attacking midfielder, when he got badly injured and replaced by a defender Domstercool lost any attacking potency. Near the end of the match youth Domstercool defender Crook earned himself a yellow card then capped off a miserable afternoon by scoring an own goal 3 minutes later. County didn't play incredibly but had a few youths on so its understandable, they look certain at this stage to be promoted. Domstercool have lots of problems but seem to be able to get the odd result here and there.

Mcoys Sons 5-1 Discount Viagra

After a rough start to the season the Sons seem to now be in overdrive mode as they dominated Viagra. The Sons played 3-5-2 in this match against Viagras 3-4-3, the match started off quite evenly. Gee hit the Sons ahead before Beans headed in an equalizer for Viagra. Rufus then showed things to come as his cracking long shot put the Sons 2-1 up. After the break the Sons strategy worked perfectly, their midfield emphasis landed them with 12 chances to Viagras 1. Rufus scored again with a header while a minute later Gee who was the best part of this supreme midfield scored via a breakaway. Just before the end Rufus earned his hat-trick as he dodged past two Viagra defenders and smacked the ball into the top right hand corner to roars from the home crowd. Rufus who is only 19 had never scored a goal before todays match what a time to come alive! The Sons with County look like favorites to be promoted, Viagra after nearly being promoted last season is having a really tough time of it but they need to keep their head down and try and grind out some results.

Eights United 2-1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Eights United secured an important win against Athletic after their loss to Mcoys Sons. It was important United bounce back and they did with a close win, playing 3-4-3 it was clear they wanted a win. United scored twice early on, Smerud curled home a lovely long range effort to beat the usually vigilant Bain. 14 minutes later Smerud crossed the ball into the box diagonally for Brodal to nod down to make it 2-0. Hill (who is accountable for half of Athletics goals this season) got them back in it with a nice half volley from a corner 3 minutes later. After this Athletic struggled in the end United made 7 chances to Athletics 2. The only other bad news for United was Flatland their best striker was injured near the end of the game and will be out till the middle of the month. Eights United have to be contenders now, back in the promotion zone and 3 wins out of 4 games is impressive. The season is still young and Athletic are far from done, they have County and the Sons to play and they need to bring their A game for those crucial matches.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Eights United 2-1 Edd Kirby Athletic, United get right back on track after their 100% record is destroyed, Athletic really need to get some points week in week out.

Turned on the Style Award: Mcoys Sons, 12 chances and 5 goals and incredible ratings, hard to see this side not being promoted.

Player of the Day: Doryu Hamamoto, Ten Plus Win, 4 goals and an assist. Wonderful!

Only had internet access through my PS3 the night before the game, and it wouldn't save my lineup :( That's how i ended with only 1 sub.

Big game tomorrow, the league is incredibly tight. a couple of losses and your down in the relegation places, couple of wins and your in the top 3.