N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 12

Haden

- Wintastic.

- Still not conceded a goal

- Dud didn't even have a chance in the game

- Manager of teh round 2/3 rounds so far!

- Surprisingly annoyed at the Bruising tactics. Injured three of my players. Not cool, DuD.

Next game is against Mundi, who I've never beaten. I've been winning narrowly at home and unable to do anything away. This middle league is fierce. To think I still have Dyson and Jaffa Munchers to play! Each point counts. I don't expect to stay top for very long at all!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Wintastic.

- Still not conceded a goal

- Dud didn't even have a chance in the game

- Manager of teh round 2/3 rounds so far!

- Surprisingly annoyed at the Bruising tactics. Injured three of my players. Not cool, DuD.

Next game is against Mundi, who I've never beaten. I've been winning narrowly at home and unable to do anything away. This middle league is fierce. To think I still have Dyson and Jaffa Munchers to play! Each point counts. I don't expect to stay top for very long at all!

You need to get some confidence boy, every post you make in here is so emo. :p

Hey don't be sad man it shows we go way back!

Me and Roostophe I should say. Congrats btw you are going mental like me last season :red:

If you wanted to show we go way back, you should call me 'Mr. Brightside'. :wink:

Anyway, yes, am well chuffed with my start to the campaign, don't really know how I'm going to fit in my youth, though. Goalkeeper might not be a problem, could fit in a Midfielder here and there. But it's the forward and defenders that might be the problem, especially the 17 year-old. :hmm:

I don't really know what is going wrong with my club atm. Its really hard trying to prioritise I mean I played a nearly full strengh sqaud today and still got a whipping. Very odd, hopefully things will brighten up soon. Oddy (or anyone else who likes giving advice) do you think I have brought youths that are to poor and young should I do Morias strategy of spending more on older more developed youths? I am unsure of myself at this point!

Also, Mr Brightside is a blast from the past!

Haden: I think the main things with developing youth yourself is making sure they have the special qualities you think your side needs... and that the younger you get them, the more influence over their development you've got.

Take your 16 / 3 defender with heading skill... I'd be pretty happy with him. A possible 17 / 5... if everything turns out rosey maybe 20 / 8 or even a 9. Great special quality for his position. Well worth the effort.

Your 19 / 4 keeper doesn't have the best skill for his age, but he is intelligent, which seems to be a vitally important skill my squad is lacking. I think I'd stick with him.

You might be able to get some econs out of him in seasons to come if he doesn't quite develop as planned, but personally speaking.. I don't keep young keepers unless they've got the training cone.

As for the other two... They've both got good skill for they're ages, but in my (very limited) experience skill alone with no special qualities doesn't cut the mustard. I'd think about making them cash investments, and wait till an awesome youth comes along or someone with suitable qualities becomes available on the transfer market and develop them instead.

Thats what i'm trying to do with my squad at the moment anyway ::shrug:

I hope some of that is actually right. Anyone with better experience wanna chip in..?

Hopefully I can perform better than last time.

Thats what she said.

I hope I do to and in Xpert.

premier-league-badge.gif

Whose gonna throw the very first dirty trick?

Noodle Esporte Clube 4-2 Haden United

Uniteds dire start to the season carried on as Noodle earned a famous victory. Both teams played 4-4-2 but United looked vulnerable at the back at Robinho exposed them with a devastating header from a corner after 20 minutes. Just before the half ended disaster struck United as Harrington the elder of the United defenders was badly injured in a botched tackle, he was replaced by a unfit youth. Despite this United scored straight after the restart with Headon smacking in a Dinsdale lay off. Noodle then scored 2 goals that killed any United momentum, Batistuta floated in a great cross for Robinho to head home again. Then Batistuta himself scored as Zakay set him up with a through ball past a disorganized United defense. United struck back however as Weesle tapped in a corner moments later, the away crowd roared for their team to make a dramatic come back. It was not to be United were just to easy to score against, Zakay buried a corner with a half volley to make it 4-2. The teams were even but Uniteds defense was dire compared to Noodles. The goalie especially did a very poor job, Noodle go 2nd while United the current champions are facing a crisis.

Essex Elites 1-4 Roostophe Rovers

Rovers devastation of all in their domain continued as they gained revenge on the Elites for last seasons defeat and draw. Rovers were simply better in every department producing one of their best ever displays of football. Playing 3-5-2 they made more chances than the Elites who seemed in awe of their opponents. Monington spotted the goalie of his line when spearheading one of the Rovers attacks and lobbed him from just outside the box, incredible. The 2nd half brought more misery, Monington coolly hit another goal home after he dribbled into the box. Tarata broke away and scored the 3rd goal of his short career at Rovers. It was Minington who was the star though, he scored his hat trick with a casually struck goal that hit the post and went in. The Elites gained a consolation goal as Canham hit home a penalty in injury time. It was boys against men though, Rovers are on devastating form and seem to be the sole title contenders for the moment. The Elites after a good start have now endured two defeats and face the 64s in an important match on Friday.

Secret United 4-0 The Sixty Fourthers

United rediscovered their best form as they routed the miserable 64s. Both teams played 4-4-2 but it was United that looked the creative force out of the 2. Making an incredible 7 chances to 0 in the first half the 64s somehow held out. But the onslaught carried on in the 2nd half as chance after chance arrived, Brusling whacked home a goal for United after a corner as the crowd went wild that the breakthrough had been made. Brusling then exhibited devastating form curling in a cross for Kit to head home. Then producing two of the best long range through balls the league has seen to set up breakaways and goals for Crowley and then Kit. Brusling was immense and the 64s looked deflated having nothing to offer. United can now build on this win while the 64s look to be a shadow of their former self now have a -7 goal difference after 2 games.

AFC Rez Rabies 2-2 Happenstance FC

Rabies in an action packed game failed to gain their first victory over Happenstance in 7 attempts. Rabies 4-3-3 was set against Happenstances 4-4-2 line up, it seemed to work at first as Soder who played brilliantly again set up Gladh for the 18th goal of his career. Kono changed the game in 2 minutes as the Happenstance captain firstly teed up Alejo for a tap in to make it 1-1. Then Kono scored his own goal as he placed a shot from Burbages corner. Tragedy struck though as just before the end of the 1st half Kono trying to head a ball over from a corner headed it into the back of his own net. The 2nd half was much quieter than the 1st with only 1 chance each, Rabies picked up two injuries prolific star Wiberg and youth defender Carmont the manager will be relieved both injuries seemed to be short term. The game ended with a whimper and Rabies will be glad it was Happenstance who looked like they could have gone on to win it.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Noodle Esporte Clube 4-2 Haden United, Noodle make it 2 wins out of 3 and look to be securing their top half position as Uniteds season goes from bad to worse.

Turned on the Style Award: Secret United, it was nearly Rovers but United edge them out because 12 chances and 4 goals without reply is just detestation personified.

Player of the Day: Noa Brusling, again Monington challenged for this but Brusling was just ridiculously good in his game. Took part in all 4 goals in a near perfect performance.

coca-cola-championship.jpg

Now heres Dysons first win. Its alright! Lies Lies!

Now heres Emo hes still unbeaten. Its alright! Lies Lies!

Now heres Shortys hes out of the drop zone. Its alright! Lies Lies!

Now heres Tin Can Club hes getting promoted. Its alright! Lies Lies!

Recall United 0-1 Dysonism F.C

Dysonism notched up their first win in the middle league as they poured misery on Recalls bad start to the season. United played a 5-3-2 formation but this simply gave Dysonism the opportunity to run the game as they had 63% possession. The 1st half was uneventful bad 3 yellow cards and 2 unfortunate injuries to two Dysonism players that will displease the manager. Dysonism struck straight away after the restart with Sandford crossing in a ball for the substitute Garcia to head in. United did begin to make chances to try and hit back but their strike force had an especially disappointing game leaving Hollingdales efforts amounting to nothing. United badly need a win as Dysonism will now look to enter the promotion places with more victories.

Tin Can Club 2-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Silverdale suffered their first loss of the season as Tin Can Club marched on to a promotion place with a well earned victory. Playing 4-3-3 they pursued a offensive style of play. Gottskalk headed in a goal after a mere 13 minutes to put Tin Can Club ahead. Silverdale while looking solid in all areas lacked a spark to test Tin Can Club. The game was tight but Gottskalk headed in another goal at 70 minutes to round off a sterling performance in his 1st game of the season. Andervi who had been beavering away in midfield for Silverdale swung in a corner that youth midfielder Jerome hit home to score his first ever goal for the club after 23 games. Silverdale however lacked the inspiration needed to gain a 2nd. Tin Can Club earned a deserved win but Silverdale will be ready to prove themselves in the rematch later in the season.

Emo Blades 1-0 DuDs Baggies

Blades battled for a victory in a brutal match against the Baggies. Baggies desperate for a win seemed to go after the Blades and youth Canmore and striker Zeca were injured in the fallout. Baggies for all their aggression lacked any creative force and made 0 chances the whole game. Zecas substitution youth Arreola scored his first goal since Season 10 with a coolly placed header. The game carried on as Blades shut down any Baggies attacks and seemed content to hang back with the win in the bag. Another Emo player, youth defender Bruce was injured right at the death of the game. Blades however are still undefeated and now top the table, Baggies are stuck at the bottom with 2 losses from 2 games.

Soap Box Utd 3-1 Madpool

Utd gained a huge victory against demoted Madpool to lift them out of the relegation zone and kick start their season. The two teams played very different formations, Utd played 3-4-3 against Madpools 4-5-1. This seemed to work against Madpool as Utds light defense was let off from any severe testing. Utd took the lead via a breakaway when Hoogeveen hit it past the goalie on 12 minutes. Two minutes later star midfielder Hadley was stretchered off the pitch after an awkward fall much to Madpools dismay, he will be out for over a week at least. The game took a violent turn after this with each side gaining a penalty each as the tackles flew in. Quintal for Madpool and Rainford for Utd hit their penalties in. Utd striker Muiren made it 3 goals in 3 games as Madpool failed to keep up with the Utd attack conceding from another breakaway. Young midfielder Snildal stupidly shortly after this goal decided to get in the face of a Madpool player provoking a minor fight that had him sent off. The game was a fractious one but Utd will be pleased with the 3 points no matter the fallout.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Recall United 0-1 Dysonism F.C, Dysonism get their first win and United fail again to get 3 points and badly need a win soon.

Turned on the Style Award: Soap Box Utd, was a messy game but Utds style shone through with 3 goals.

Player of the Day: Thordur Gottskalk, Tin Can Club, two headed goals got his team the win in his best ever performance for his club.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost