N-Europe

Goatie Time! (GOTY)

Pit-Jr

I can see why those two would be more instant hitters though. There are a lot of variables in KZ2 and tactical/skill nuances that affect the experience that can make it more of a difficult jump-in game.

Im not trying to deny the subtleties of Modern Warfare, Im just saying that KZ2 is more complex and harsh in many ways.

(Man Ive unintentionlly made it sound like I rate myself and Killzone as pr0 skillz when really it isnt the case)

Edited by dwarf

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why those two would be more instant hitters though. There are a lot of variables in KZ2 and tactical/skill nuances that affect the experience that can make it more of a difficult jump-in game.

Im not trying to deny the subtelties of Modern Warfare, Im just saying that KZ2 is more complex and harsh in many ways.

(Man Ive unintentionlly made it sound like I rate myself and Killzone as pr0 skillz when really it isnt the case)

Yes you did lol and also make me sound like I'm shit at games!

That bit is true though. No Im not going to say Im joking in this white text

In the past you would of got a rise out of me...I actually can't be arsed now though, as everything you spout is usually just to piss off someone....you won't get me using "hilarious" miniature white text...sigh

Uncharted 2 dumps on everything. Don't even make me laugh by suggesting MW2. Ridiculous.

Uncharted 2 = utterly polished single player, and ridiculously fun and varied and WELL ADDED TO/MONITORED multiplayer. They are seriously listening to the community.

What about the last 6 or 7 chapters though, it seemed to drag for me which would take it off my GOTY list.

Uncharted 2 gets my GOTY pick. exceeded expectations. Even the online is really good. The game kept getting better and better in single player. The game mechanics are excellent. 3rd person shooting is very polished but also the platform elements that 1st person games cant do.

IMo they have a really good base for the next game. Multiplayer is alot of fun because of these elements despite it being abit simple compared to say COD. Very polished, very fun, deserving GOTY. Cant wait for the next game and any content updates. The new free map is awesome!

I was listening to podcast beyond and the editors all said theyd love to see Uncharted 3 as the next Naughty Dog game. Id really prefer them not to. Whilst the 2nd was stunning in multiple places I seriously wouldnt want a third within the next 3/4 years.

You can tell its getting pretty stale, but I have a feeling theyll advertise the sequel as having a unique feature, with the plot being something like Drake turning rogue for half the game or a different lame piece of crap, Just to make it marketable.

They should just make a platformer game that has sections a foetus couldnt complete. Get them to rebuy the rights to Crash Bandicoot and expand on it whilst keeping some of the cool stuff from 1,2 & 3.

Obviously if they release Unch 3 in a relatively short period of time I will have to pick it up, would just appreciate it if they didnt make it so.