N-Europe

Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

Thanks MURRAY, always appreciate the break down. I am working on theme tune. I keep saying this, but I might get something changed by episode 10 maybe.

Nein: No. How many other things with the number 9 in it do you have planned?

Erm...at least...4. And when I run out of them I'll do things with out 9 in the title, e.g. "Moulnein Rouge" LOL!

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 8

New Segments! Old Favourites! It could only be episode 8 of Comedy Rainbow! We also reveal the winners to the Comedy Rainbow Competition! One winner will receive Gerald, the gay bestie (and DVD and photo). All others will get Comedy Rainbow Volume 1 on DVD (when it is out in several months) and a signed photo of me!

I think ...hopefully this will be your "favourite" of all the Nein Nein jokes.

I'm very curious to hear what you think of this episode.

Edited by ReZourceman

I think ...hopefully this will be your "favourite" of all the Nein Nein jokes.

RE: Spoiler

It could have been done better...if you'd mixed Nein into the actual song, but I liked the fact you used the song. But then again... *shrug*

I laughed at bROFL. Not at the joke to which it was the punchline or anything, but just...a stunning observation. And ROFL as a phrase/meme blows me.

The rest was

6ie0ds.jpg

EEVIL's Detailed Breakdown.

Title: Very misleading.

This episodes "I don't know if you've heard" joke: I see the subtle/smug/both 'this is where you laugh' expression has made a return.

71: What is this taken from? I know it's fake, but it would've been amazing if it was real.

Salt 1: No.

Competition winners: 'Fail' from the start since you've purposely used 1's.

Sexually Suggestive Names of Places: This will probably be just me, but the portion used for the title looked more like a dragon opening its mouth, not a bad catch though. How did you discover it?

Phil 1: You're a disgrace to the British Empire for spelling 'installment' like the Americans.

Boots: You needed more emotion here for a pr0 effect.

Nein: ...

Salt 2: No.

Brothel: Another personal note here, but I think it's the fact that I never used 'lol/rofl/lmao' which sucked out my enjoyment of this. Sorry.

Cup: Not a bad idea, but went on a bit before the punchline.

Fun with a Pun: I didn't have fun, I'd like my money back. Awesome drawing though! :hehe:

Phil 2: I must admit I was very surprised with how this turned out. I thought you were going for the heavy box angle.

Comments: No comment. Dude stole my line.

Sound: Also not bad, but as soon as your arm was in shot, the wanking implication was gone. Maybe followed Phils example in one of his earlier sketches and have it near the groin.

Webcam: Too predictable, plus your surprised expression was hogging too much screen time. A little quiet sadly.

Chikiriwhatever: As with a previous breakdown, the funniest bit wasn't yours and was the "Whoo!"

This is better than previous episodes. I did get curious at the end, you mention sketches that weren't used in that episode. In previous episodes, have you mentioned material which you used in following episodes? I would check... but I won't. :hug:

Whooop! Awesome! The poem collage was wonderfuly creepy. I'll comment more when I'm on a proper computer. WHO WON?!?

You all win the Volume 1 DVD (when done. Loads of extra content and full commentary on every episode) and a signed photo of me.

Basically, whoever wants Gerald the most gets Gerald in addition to the DVD and photo. :)

This is better than previous episodes. I did get curious at the end, you mention sketches that weren't used in that episode. In previous episodes, have you mentioned material which you used in following episodes? I would check... but I won't. :hug:

As always thanks for the detailed breakdown. I appreciate the time you put in to write it, and hope you continue them. :)

As for the above quote, what do you mean exactly?

What I mean is, you had at the end of this episode sketches which didn't make it. Which got me thinking, when you did this after other episodes, were they used in later episodes.

Oooooohhhh. I don't think so no.....usually the list is doubley as long, but it has ones that could realistically make it to future episodes.

I'm not 100% certain though.

Basically, whoever wants Gerald the most gets Gerald in addition to the DVD and photo. :)

I want Gerald so much, that I ate 3 jacket potatoes smothered in tuna mayonnaise and cheese, got a bit drowsy, fell out of my car and ran myself over by mistake like a giant spastic.

At least I think that was me. The combination of my love for Gerald and the 3 jacket potatos (which I'm not even sure I've eaten) has left me delirious.

The missus and I have been considering filming ourselves watching Comedy Rainbow. If you make another one, we may do it.

Do it. Literally do it. I can put the full thing on the DVD, and the "best bits" on the show itself. I can even put the video that you're watching in the bottom of the screen or something, like on TV shows when they show some VT and have the reactions of the people watching in the bottom.

We can do something like that and flip reverse it.

I dont understand this whole DVd thing? Why are you going to spend money and time putting it all onto DVD's when it's already on the net?

A) It won't cost that much. I did it with Balls just to give to friends and family and made about 10 copies for under £5.

B) It will be nice to have something physical

C) Somewhere to house loads of out-takes, additional scenes, anything too long for the main show, making of, commentary etc.

I'll sell it to cover costs and postage, so probably £2-3 each (as I'll send recorded)

Your 'sexually suggestive shapes of places' sketch is technically not even a joke. TV regulations state that the angle of an erect penis on television cannot exceed that of the landmass that the Mull of Kintyre rests on. Other than that I have no other comments about the new 'episode' as I did not watch beyond those first 2 minutes.

Can you please not make DVD's of it? Make something good, then make a DVD of that. There's no use wasting a few DVD's on something of such little worth.

Your 'sexually suggestive shapes of places' sketch is technically not even a joke. TV regulations state that the angle of an erect penis on television cannot exceed that of the landmass that the Mull of Kintyre rests on.

What does that have to do with ReZ featuring pictures of places?