N-Europe

Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Right... I'm wondering whether to watch it now, give you the breakdown and film myself and my girlfriend watching it... Or wait until I can film us both watching it for the first time.

Answers on a postcard please.

Hmmm. I would say film both reactions at same time.

Hmmm. I would say film both reactions at same time.

Uploading the goods now.

The episode of Comedy Rainbow may be scripted, but the reactions here are real. For the quiet sections, it might be better if you have the episode playing at the same time.

My girlfriend and I had more laughs watching the footage back than actually watching the episode itself.

Video is being processed now, will post shortly.

Uploading the goods now.

The episode of Comedy Rainbow may be scripted, but the reactions here are real. For the quiet sections, it might be better if you have the episode playing at the same time.

My girlfriend and I had more laughs watching the footage back than actually watching the episode itself.

Video is being processed now, will post shortly.

(just watched it) Hahahah! Brilliant. You did snigger like....twice. I think once was genuine too. Thats all I ask for. :)

I will re-upload to my channel with the video showing so all my subscribers can experience this.

And of course it will feature on the DVD extras with your permission.

How did you manage to watch it? It says it's being processed and can't be watched.

(just watched it) Hahahah! Brilliant. You did snigger like....twice. I think once was genuine too. Thats all I ask for. :)

They may have been sniggers, but they weren't the kind you were going for.

Here's the vid anyways for when it's done.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY