N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

Went up 8 point, but got one point reduction. Still had 8 in increase total.

Two of my front runner got a reduction but nothing visible and one was netraul.

My youth midfielder got an increase luckily, he is now 19 with 6 in skill^^

I'm dissappointed that none of my keepers got one extra block. One of them is probably turning 25 next season and has 4 in skill. The other one is 32 with 8 :(

And I'm broke. Everyone who wasn't training dropped in form and I don't have money to train all of them.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+11 overall, so I'm quite happy.

I have several players that I'll be selling, and I'm quite happy to do VIP direct transfers too.

Any interest in the following?

Frazer Carter, 19 5 ,GK, No Skills, 1.3Mill

Dexter Kingston, 29 7, MF, No Skills, 2Mill

Zacharias Gullian, 29 7, MF, No Skills, 2Mill

Peyton Collin, 28 6, MF, Shooting Power, 1Mill

Colbert Murray 30 6, FW, No Skills, 600K

Jerrard Oliver 20 6, FW, All-Rounder, 4Mill

Reasonable prices, and no evaluations necessary! (But you do need to be a VIP to do a direct transfer! - Currently Haden, Dyson, Mcoy, Roostophe, Edd Kirby.)

I think the keeper and the forward would be great purchases guys!

I'm pretty annoyed about my change report :angry:

I had decent form across the board, all my best players lost 1 skill, and only my really poor players gained a bar, which has brought me to clear levels of average-dom amongst a rapidly ageing team.

I will be at the bottom of the lower league in no time - it may be time to abandon my team of near-retirement legends and start anew.

I'm pretty annoyed about my change report :angry:

I had decent form across the board, all my best players lost 1 skill, and only my really poor players gained a bar, which has brought me to clear levels of average-dom amongst a rapidly ageing team.

I will be at the bottom of the lower league in no time - it may be time to abandon my team of near-retirement legends and start anew.

That's strange... Are you sure you were looking at average form and was their experience at 100%?

I got a +10 skill report with no reductions.

I'm still abit pissed off though: I've got two 17 year olds. both finished the season with 100% exp and they finished the season with 15 average form and 16 average form. The one with 16 average form has had a two skill increase, the one with 15 has had no visable increase :(

Other than that, i'm pretty pleased. now onto the buying/selling.

Mcoys change report was fairly nice. Mcoy will most likley sack and purchase a new young goalkeeper as well as replace his 20yr old Midfielder. Mcoy is open to VIP bids but some of his players will be costly, looks like the youth training is paying off.

Mcoy must say he approves of this though

Team: Mcoys Sons

Favourite number: 20

Estimated value: 7 337 200 econ

Was bought for 800 000 econ 2009-06-23

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Not really getting the change report stuff. None of my players seem to have gone up by a block, couple have gone down though. Totally not understanding the 100% match experience thing that people are going on about, never ever knew there was a stat for that? *needs to muster up the energy to go through the rules at some point!*

My second season in the Xpert League (Europe League) has finished, and I finished third so a promotion for me.

I'm looking forward to the change report. The lowest average form is 12, and everyone (except someone who is leaving and someone who I need to sack) is at 100% experience.

Not really getting the change report stuff. None of my players seem to have gone up by a block, couple have gone down though. Totally not understanding the 100% match experience thing that people are going on about, never ever knew there was a stat for that?

Think of it that each player has a skill like 6.2. If he goes up by 0.7 then it will show him as a 6-skill player as he has a skill of 6.9.

On the other hand, you may have a 6.9 skill player who goes up by 0.1 - so he will then be a 7 skill player.

So anyone that has gone up but not by a skill point will be better, and some will probably by 0.1 below the next skill level.

Match experience is on the player screen:

serf.jpg

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost

This is how i think it works:

If a player has an average form of 10, there will be no change in skill. If the average is greater than 10, you should see an increase.. less than 10 you should see a decrease.

This is where match experience comes in:

If you are expecting a skill increase (av form > 10), if you only have say 70% match exp, the player will only get 70% of the increase he would have got had he had 100% exp.

When it comes to a decrease (av form < 10), if again your player has 70% exp, then he will see a decrease of 100%-70%.. so 30% of the decrease had he had 0% match experience.

So basically 100% match exp for everybody means no skill reductions, but its actually the average form that determines the increase / decrease in the first place.

Does that make sence..?

Edited by DuD

This is how i think it works:

If a player has an average form of 10, there will be no change in skill. If the average is greater than 10, you should see an increase.. less than 10 you should see a decrease.

This is where match experience comes in:

If you are expecting a skill increase (av form > 10), if you only have say 70% match exp, the player will only get 70% of the increase he would have got had he had 100% exp.

When it comes to a decrease (av form < 10), if again your player has 70% exp, then he will see a decrease of 100%-70%.. so 30% of the decrease had he had 0% match experience.

So basically 100% match exp for everybody means no skill reductions, but its actually the average form that determines the increase / decrease in the first place.

Does that make sence..?

Nail on the head.

Got 1 mill in prize money which came in 2 lots of 500,000. One of my players got selected so many times for the All-Star team i got 500,000 for that. And for coming 2nd in the league, got 500,000 as well. All good.

And all my form/skills has gone up as well. All good.

I also have myself a friendly tomorrow against Secret. I look forward to it my friend

Do older players get injured more?

My captain had 100% match exp but lost a skill point. His form was low because he got serious injuries several times through the season.

Right so we need two more players by the looks of it unless anyone else is going to quit?

Ells friend didn't want to join in the end I believe haven't heard back from Mcoy you had two friends who were gonna join?

I am going to advertise in the hows your day thread. If you guys could help spread the word the quicker we get people to join the quicker we can get a new season.

Just looked at Rovers side damn man you have to whip people next season!

Oddy is it common practise to PM members to make sure they are active? Maybe I will make a list and check off each name.

Edited by Haden

I used to look at when the last time people logged on to X11 was and if it was reasonable I would assume they were active. Never bothered with PMs, except to recruit. I found it recruited more than adverts in HWYD.

From here!

Everyone seems fine bar Dudezz and Made of Win.

Do older players get injured more?

My captain had 100% match exp but lost a skill point. His form was low because he got serious injuries several times through the season.

Older players don't get injured more, but if they do get injured it is more likely to be a longer injury.