Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Halloween Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree'd, whats worse is that I worked last night and I'm too tired now to even bother to go out and pretend that I like it. Fancy dress parties shouldn't be limited to one day.

Well to be fair it;s not like they are... this last week has been dress up galore (thought tonight has been the only night Ive bothered properly)

Pub crawl followed by two house parties. Good night. lhurve.

okay today I'm glad I stayed in. The whole town seemed to have gone mental. :D

I ventured out at about one to get some crisps and there were smashed pumpkins everywhere, vomit and I was a little on edge because everyone was dressed up and had big plastic knives but it was hard to tell!

Anyway my evening. I spent my Halloween with my friend watching Soul Eater (anime) We finished it which was epic! :grin: Then we went to get snacks and watched Bolt!

great night. Best Halloween I've ever had. :)

I'll get some pics of me up once they surface not got any on my camera of me, have got some other treats though including an awesome gordon freeman and a bomberman...

UPDATE WITH PICS:

Awesome Gordon Freeman

12735_319522120186_506080186_9661452_7085960_n.jpg

My friend as Shaun of the Dead with Bomberman

12735_319522135186_506080186_9661455_4736080_n.jpg

Me in my Ghostbusters get up...theres some other pics but they've not turned up on facebook yet

n506080186_947.jpg

I threw a party for my staff at a local pub! We had a quiz with free drinks for every correct answer, bobbing for apples (all green with 3 red ones) where the red apples won you free drinks, a bucking bronco (longest on it won a bottle of vodka), a bouncy castle for kids, and a best dressed competition :D

I was a bit drunk to take photos but other people have started to send pics to me now...... this was me:

12544_161325117822_564697822_286145.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!