N-Europe

X Factor 2009

Beast

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this contest is incredibly unfair... Its wasn't ollys type of song...

Imagine if joe sang twist and shout like..

also a stupid fucking song.

ya but the song is chosen well in advance, and by simon. the second i heard it i knew that joe had won, people usually wait to vote in the final till after the final song, BTW Paul McCartney had a awesome set

ya but the song is chosen well in advance, and by simon. the second i heard it i knew that joe had won, people usually wait to vote in the final till after the final song, BTW Paul McCartney had a awesome set

again he had... a pink piano...

i can't stress this enough he wins forever

I prefer Miley Cyrus' version to both Joe's and Olly's version... And I don't particularly like the Cyrus version of it.

The song doesn't suit Olly at all; why does he even have to sing that? Surely they could each do their own song?

I prefer Miley Cyrus' version too. The finalists weren't good singing it in my opinion. I thought Joe would be great singing the winner's song but he wasn't. I like The Climb as well but not their version. This song is meant for a female.

Glad Joe won though. I don't think it should be number 1, mind. It weren't that good.

It's probably more people voting for Cheryl to win, honestly there are too many people obsessed with that women it's sickening. It's the only reason Girls Aloud won a Brit and why she's had a No.1 Album, No.1 Single and probably more yet to come. Dunno what it is about this convicted chav that people idolise so much!

It's probably more people voting for Cheryl to win, honestly there are too many people obsessed with that women it's sickening. It's the only reason Girls Aloud won a Brit and why she's had a No.1 Album, No.1 Single and probably more yet to come. Dunno what it is about this convicted chav that people idolise so much!

For me its just the fact that I've recently realised that she's so striking. 3 Words racks my bones with its hollowness and sparseness; a really good pop song IMO (I REALLY hate Fight For This Love though). Her appearance (in general - I hate her hair when its scraped back) flabbergasts me.

Why was Macca even on there? :(

That winners song though. Olly had no chance. It's so shit and suited to a young pretty boy with a big voice like Joe.

boost his career??? honestly no idea, he doesnt even seem a fan,did you hear his response to dermot's question? "Someone will win", but he did preform really well

It's all very easy to say things such as "shit song" however you can't fault the guy for achieving what he wanted. It might not be the best out there but it will sell and hopefully he can use this to build a career. He's got a fantastic voice which really showed when they both sang the same song.

For me its just the fact that I've recently realised that she's so striking. 3 Words racks my bones with its hollowness and sparseness; a really good pop song IMO (I REALLY hate Fight For This Love though). Her appearance (in general - I hate her hair when its scraped back) flabbergasts me.

Well everytime I've seen some X-Factor this year Danni has looked far prettier. Beautiful dresses, sexy hair (apart from one hairstyle I saw) and great personality.

Well considering people voted for him to win I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Male winners have never gone far. Where is leon jackson? He won it after leona and before alex and why isn't he on anything?

Where is shane ward. Ok yes he will have his number 1 and a good first album but then vanish.

That dosent mean anything people voted for leon and where is he now

exactly lol :D dumped from the record label.

Its nice to come on here and see all these massively positive comments from people who are clearly very good musicians with great knowledge and taste in music. Overanalyzing everything. It gets a bit boring.

X-factor is a show where the public votes we're supposed to analyze and judge them

I know it's really cliche to say, since probably most screaming teenage girls in the country will agree with me, but Joe is really really attractive. But then I don't like him because he could be in High School Music 4, but because his smile is fucking fantastic.

He looks like you. My family and Paddy agree. Him and Anne Hathaway obviously have a baby in the future, and then have to leave in the past (a la Cable in X-Men, but the other way round chronologically).

I hated both as I would never buy anything by either of them.

Miley Cyrus' version is a million times better.

I wanted Hey Jude.

be glad he didn't sing any of his very new ones! :santa:

X-factor is a show where the public votes we're supposed to analyze and judge them

Exactly my friend, we may end up being overrun by mediocre artists and generic son............ oh no...