N-Europe

Forum Telephone

Rummy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren;t supposed to use any words at all in the picture round, surely? Also rummy you should mix up the order next time just to keep things a little different.

CUBEEEOTCH! Take it off vibrate. You sick perv.

I thought about you guys drawing things and using words just as I was in the shower yesterday, which is irrelevant to this but I felt it should be known that I think about VERR SRS MATTAS whilst I'm in the shower. I've yet to decide on a rule, really, I think it shouldn't have words, but then I thought...as long as it isn't too specific it might be ok. I'm not sure, what do the people think??

Also, I did mix it up a little bit! I shall be mixing it up each round as well though, fear not!

Anyway, who hasn't picked up their messages?

Edited by Rummy

I have an entry in from Jimbob, and I WAS going to wrap things up with a picture/caption by myself again, but I haven't got the time and wish not to keep you guys waiting. Ignoring that, without further ado, I present...Game A and Game B! Both pretty damn hilarious, love how it's gone :D Game B has some cracking lines that I could see coming straight out of a cheesy love song, it's brilliant!

Game A:

'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'

Apple-a-day.jpg

'Doctors don't care for mutant apples'

169ca03a36.jpg

'But if your head is an apple, then ain't no doctor every coming back.'

01102009005.jpg

'A story about...not a normal man...no, but the Apple-Headed Man, and his visit to the cross doctor.'

98253374.jpg

'An apple a day keeps the students away, and the angry doctors closer.'

Students.jpg

Game B:

forumai.png

"Will you love me for this flower?"

Call2.png

'I left a rosebud in the U bend and I love it.'

adsfoighrpg.png

'My heart was flushed like a rose in the u-bend.'

ForumTel02.jpg

'He regretted the romantic gesture the moment the thorny rose disappeared up his ass... He'd been crapping blood for days before it finally came out.'

ft1.png

'Man would do anything for love, no matter how weird'

Edited by Rummy