NEurope
danny

Where youve been.

I thaught i would start a thread about the different places around the world we have all visited. Ive included a map. You can make your own here with this link http://www.29travels.com/travelmap/index.php

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=EGAFFRDENOPLESGBOMAE&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

So ive been to every UK country with the exception of North Ireland and it is somewhere i really would like to visit.

I went to Spain on holiday when i was a kid not really sure which part though. Was nice what i remember of it.

My ex girlfriend took me to Paris for a day for my birthday one year. I was pritty shocked that it seemed to be quite a rough city with the exception of the city center tourist areas. But i was only there for a day so didnt get that good a look.

I went to Norway with work and was there for a few days. Loved it. Oslo is probably my favourite city in the world. Nice and clean and people are very friendly.

I visited Kiel in germany with work also and enjoyed it. Was a bit suprised to see a white power march as i didnt actually expect to see Nazis when i was there.

I also visited Gdinya in Poland which was a pritty rough area and what i expected a former communist country to be like. But the people were brilliant. The women were gorgeous. And i also visited a concentration camp which wasnt a nice experience. But an experience i think is a proper life experience.

I spent a good chunk of time in helmand with work (not on my hols thats for sure lol) I wont go in to it, but it was hot then cold and there was loads of dust.

Oman and the UAE dont really count as i only spent a few hours in each transiting through.

And me and my girlfriend went to sharm at the start of this year. It was nice but i dont think we would go again as we were bassiclay trapped in the hotel as we got hounded when ever we left. As they love blonde women with big tits.

In the future i would love to visit cuba, fiji, oz/nz and probably somewhere like south africa.

So where have you been?

So where have you been?

To the shops... :blank:

Lived in Scotland (twice! Elgin), Germany (2 different places; Guttersloh and somewhere else), Northern Ireland (ballymena hey!)

Visited; England (london, birmingham, barnstaple, Weymouth, manchester, sheffield!! and probably loads more)

Edited by Raining_again

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAA&chco=51c946,f53f6d,33ccaa&chld=JPFIFRGRITSMESCHGBVAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0f76c4

I'm fairly well travelled I guess, in terms of getting out of Europe but there's so much of the world I want to see.

Raining, what's Germany like? I've always wanted to go :)

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAA&chco=51c946,f53f6d,33ccaa&chld=JPFIFRGRITSMESCHGBVAUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0f76c4

I'm fairly well travelled I guess, in terms of getting out of Europe but there's so much of the world I want to see.

Raining, what's Germany like? I've always wanted to go :)

Hot and very clean :P

I lived on RAF bases so it may be somewhat different to what "real life" would be like. Most of the people around me and my family spoke English..

In alphabetical order,

Austria

Bahamas

Barbados

Belgium

Egypt

France

Germany

Greece (Too many times to count. Family and all...)

Italy

Japan

Netherlands

Russia (Twice, St Petersburg and Moscow)

Switzerland

Thailand (For a month, all over the place)

Turkey

United Arab Emirates (Dubai)

United Kingdom (Duuurrr)

United States (Lots of places)

And I'm going back to Egypt on Wednesday! :D

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&chco=fad955,ff0000,33ccaa&chld=EGJPTHATBEBGFRGRITNLRUCHTRGBAEBBBSUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I did a quick map. I need to explore more of the southern hemisphere...

Edited by Daft

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=DKISNOESSE&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Not really much, Spain is only there because I´ve gone twice to Mallorca.

I spend a night in a car in Gothenburg Sweden with my family.

We planned on being longer but we decided against it seeing as it´s a bit of a.... dirty city.

Which brought us to Copenhagen, Denmark.

Lovely place, much nicer then that other place.

The start of the trip was a wedding in Norway and we spent a good amount of time driving around there.

Norway is by far the most beautiful place I have been in

Norway is by far the most beautiful place I have been in

I find that hard to believe coming from someone who lives in Iceland. Maybe its just we dont value what we have or something.

I would love to visit Iceland one day but i just cant see that i actually will. When i was at sea we nearly had to go alongside in Iceland, our moral was crushed when they said if we went slowly we could just make it to scotland.

Heh, most likely that.

Living here and not traveling much makes everything unique here look everyday.

I spend a night in a car in Gothenburg Sweden with my family.

We planned on being longer but we decided against it seeing as it´s a bit of a.... dirty city.

What are you talking about? Gothenburg is a great city.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAA9&chco=1f7d00,ffff00,db7800&chld=CZFRDEMTPLSKESTRUAGBUSJP&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I've been to Scotland, Wales, Florida, Spain, France, Malta, and Turkey.

I've been to Germany like 4 times.

During one of those trips we got on a minibus and travelled to Ukraine. So I highlighted the countries we drove through as in my passport it says I've been there.

Future trips are a trip to Japan and possibly back to America one year.

What are you talking about? Gothenburg is a great city.

We may not been at the greatest part, we were going around the places my parents used to live at,

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=KHCNTHVNAUNZBEFRHUGBCAMXUSARBR&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

France, Belgium, Hungary, Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and China

Edit: Ive also been to Santiago airport in Chile but im not counting that.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&chco=00ff09,ff0000,33ccaa&chld=KRAUBECYFRDEGRIEITPTESTRGBDOUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Not very detailed since places such as the US and AUS are so vast but you get the idea. Been around Europe lots and but nothing is like home.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAA&chco=00FF00,FF0000,33ccaa&chld=ATHRDKFRDEITLUNOSEGBVA&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I live in Denmark and haven't travelled too much in my life. I've been up north in Sweden once (and possibly also Norway when I was very little, though I don't remember exactly), and I've also been to Germany a few times to get cheap candy. :heh: I've been on holiday in London and Southern France (with a stop in Luxembourg on our way home) and on school trips to Rome, Italy (including Vatican City) and Dubrovnik, Croatia (with a stop in an Austrian airport). So yeah, I haven't left Europe. :heh:

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAA&chco=449928,fa08de,33ccaa&chld=BEFRDENLPTESGBUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,8be8e3

Been to the U.S.A most, about 8-9 times. France a few times, Germany twice, and everywhere else once. (Except England, been there zillions of times obv.) Never been to Wales or Ireland though.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:A9999999999999&chco=ebc21d,ff0000,ffffff&chld=GBCNHKJPKRFRDEIEITNLPTESUSBR&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Red is where I've been, white is where I'd like to go.

Oh, well, best get some money first.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAA&chco=33ff00,fad000,33ccaa&chld=MAATBEFRISIEESTRGBUS&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

Pretty un-adventurous list. Been to Spain a few times, France many many times, Belguim, Austria, Ireland, Iceland, Morocco, Florida and Turkey when I was so young I can't remember anything about it.

Favourite places, Iceland and Morocco. Weirdest place, Florida. Future plans for now, Uganda, eastern Europe, Taiwan, Germany.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAAAAA&chco=FFCC00,b81140,33ccaa&chld=ATBECZFRDEHUIEITNLSKESCHGB&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I love how all the places I've been to are bordered with another country I've already been to (I was born in Germany, so deal with the channel crossing).

Slowly making my way across the world.

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAA&chco=FFCC00,ccffcc,33ccaa&chld=PKBEFRGBSA&chtm=world&chf=bg,s,0000FF

I'm not as well traveled as many of you guys. I've lived in Wales and England for the majority of my life. Never been to Ireland or Scotland, but I want to, one of these days.

I visited Pakistan twice, although the last time was nearly a decade ago. I've also been to Saudi Arabia, which was also around the same time period.

More recently, I've been to France and Belgium, which is my only experience of Europe beyond the UK.

I've never really had the money or drive for traveling, but I think I'd like to visit some places as I get older and richer (hopefully, haha). Not sure where to start, heh.