N-Europe

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

ReZourceman

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I will say is that I am Magcargo and that Diageo has clearly got the wrong information. That or Rez made a mistake. Why would I lie about my 'mon when I've already come forward as a Mafia member? Regardless of what others say, it doesn't make sense for me to do that especially seeing as I want out of the game. Honestly don't care really. I'll be proven right when Rez closes the day phase anyway.

Why say this!?

It's pointless saying you're an info gatherer, if you aren't going to give us any info. It just makes me more suspicious of you, since it's a mafia tactic.

Cause it means shit all at the beginning of a game when i know absolutely nothing about anyone else's roles/powers. And its very vague info anyway.

I'm not an info gatherer either.

I don't think he's not magcargo, I got an orange and navy pokemon targeted danny so it could have been someone else. Or maybe rez doesn't have a clue about colours.

This is probably it. "Huntail" might've been someone else. All we know is that it targetted Danny, not that it killed him.

I don't think he's not magcargo, I got an orange and navy pokemon targeted danny so it could have been someone else. Or maybe rez doesn't have a clue about colours.

I argue that Magcargos rock is a bluish dark grey....(even if I'm wrong) :p

219.png

Ganepark32 is dead. He was Magcargo, the silencing mafia member.

NIGHT THREE.

Players - 18 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Edited by ReZourceman

Night fell over the town once again.

A metallic Pokemon was arousing commotion.

A tiny bird was swallowed.

Smoke plumed over a portion of the town.

A fluffy Pokemon had finally found an interesting target, one that would trigger more power, but before it could act further a piercing roar filled its ears and it turned around. The Pokemon attacked.

133.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Eevee, the multi-evolution tracking Pokemon.

DAY FOUR

Players - 17 - Paj Meen Ah, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 9.