N-Europe

Pokémafia 4 - Dawn of the Battle of Evil

ReZourceman

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun set beautifully over the City. The area was never pitch black as the gentle hum of activity and lights glazed the sky with an orange glow.

An ice Pokemon shot a barrier around a black Pokemon. A musical Pokemon watched from afar.

A large flying Pokemon circled around gracefully but found nothing.

A fluffy Pokemon was jogging around when it disappeared.

A tiny heavy Pokemon hummed, but was prevented by sinister dirt ray.

A green and yellow Pokemon was busy concealing.

A fluffy Pokemon evolved.

In the dead calm of the night, with the quiet but consisten hum of the nearby city centre a slithering Pokemon crept up on its target. A gigantic rock rolled towards the target with speed, knocking it unconscious. A roar of power then engulfed the Pokemon.

361.png

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was Snorunt, a protector for the town.

DAY TWO

Players - 19 - Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Mr-Paul, Raining again, Ganepark32, Jonnas, Zell, Eddage, Coolness Bears, Cube, Diageo, Ellmesiter, Jayseven, Gaggle64, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson, Tellyn, Mundi.

Majority is 10.

Are you sure the mafia is a single "poké-type"? They could be snake-looking Pokémon (which would include Steelix and Rayquaza, for example)

But it seems our killer is orange and navy, so it isn't Arbok or Seviper.

Anyway, I got no useful info, I'm afraid.

Are you sure the mafia is a single "poké-type"? They could be snake-looking Pokémon (which would include Steelix and Rayquaza, for example)

But it seems our killer is orange and navy, so it isn't Arbok or Seviper.

Anyway, I got no useful info, I'm afraid.

It has been a single type on all the previous ones. We've had bug, steel and dark type mafias, so I guess this will be the same.

I've got nothing useful either I'm afraid.