N-Europe

Hello everybody my name is Erin(boy) I and not from europe or anything im from america united states and im just here because I liked the way it looked.I am 14years old I love to play my wii that I have had for about 2years now and I have every single wifi game that's out for the wii but sadly I cannot play them because my wii won't read my disc anymore so yeah but I have bomberman blast and I will feel free at anytime to play with you guys so yeah I have been on other forums like this one b4 I was a mod of 1 and I was an admin on another so yeah I mainly know my way around if you wanna be my friend I will be happy lolz.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody my name is Erin(boy) I and not from europe or anything im from america united states and im just here because I liked the way it looked.I am 14years old I love to play my wii that I have had for about 2years now and I have every single wifi game that's out for the wii but sadly I cannot play them because my wii won't read my disc anymore so yeah but I have bomberman blast and I will feel free at anytime to play with you guys so yeah I have been on other forums like this one b4 I was a mod of 1 and I was an admin on another so yeah I mainly know my way around if you wanna be my friend I will be happy lolz.

Not legit, delete.

Welcome btw.

Erin is a cool name, but I hope that just for your sake you haven't mis-typed Eric. Maybe you're Eric Cantona in disguise. That guy is like a God to me.

May your days be blessed with joy and may your oranges and bananas be ripe enough for you to receive the offerings of wisdom that this post brings. Welcome. We haven't got a cloakroom yet, but that can wait until the next forum update.

Also, you'll probably find much luck in Wii Discussion. That's where the Wii stuff tends to go. I am Captain Obvious, and you are my trusted sidekick.

Thanks for the welcome guys yall really made me feel welcome No my name is Erin(Boy)

About me:The reason why my name is Spelled the girl way is because my mother died when I was 3 and she knew all the other boy erin names we're spelled aaron or arron idk and she knew their wasn't any other boys who spelled arron "Erin" so she wanted me 2 be different in the world she grew up in so yeah please respect my name and how I spelled it cause everybody is different.

Thanks for the welcome guys yall really made me feel welcome No my name is Erin(Boy)

About me:The reason why my name is Spelled the girl way is because my mother died when I was 3 and she knew all the other boy erin names we're spelled aaron or arron idk and she knew their wasn't any other boys who spelled arron "Erin" so she wanted me 2 be different in the world she grew up in so yeah please respect my name and how I spelled it cause everybody is different.

Ooo, apologies for my previous post. :) That is a nice story on how you got the name, and it is definitely a different name to what is out there.

I know I'm going to sound like a dick, but telling us when your mother died is a little irrelevant when concerning the spelling of your name (I am sorry to hear it though). Also, I don't think Flink was being disrespectful towards your name at all he just wanted to clarify that is is Erin and not Eric.

As for your Grammar, it needs work. Trust me though, if you continue posting a lot and reading other posts it'll improve over time. I know I hardly used to use commas, periods (full stops? What do you guys mean by that?), and making separate paragraphs.

And for the other people that complained on the grammar front, you aint seen nothing until you have someone who is dyslexic post regularly. They make Erin's posts look as regular as anyone else.