N-Europe

If you were a Pokemon what type would you be?

Falcon_BlizZACK

Damn, you're right, I remember now. It's been too long since I played Pokémon. I used to be able to remember pretty much all type match-ups by heart. I'm disappointed in myself ... -_-'

I've never hung up my pokemanz balls since RED. Since like the age of twelve, this information has been lodged in my brain, its amazing actually. I used to wish we lived in a Pokemon world so badly :heh: to the point of imagining those flock of pidgeons were a bunch of pidgeys :o... Such a deep game, it irritates me Nintendo don't delve a lil deeper and expand...[/rant]

On that note, I've been tempted to get back into the Manga. I started when it first came out, got up to when Red was in Lavender Town. I like how it wasn't as shite as the cartoon, and actually dark in places. Pretty sure Green's Charmeleon slices an Arbok in half or something like that. It felt more like it was exploring the world.

I think the creator of Pokemon even said it was the most accurate representation of the world in his head.

There's only one clefairy round here!!!!!

*uses confusion on marky123*

Exactly... he's just 'Scary Clefairy' an imposter Pokemon... look I found his Pokedex entry! :o

24c5rhy.jpg

see? he's clearly a fake! :heh:

We all know that you're N-E's one and only Clefairy here Raining. :heart:

Edited by S.C.G

I've always loved the Water Type. I'm a pretty Normal guy, though...

However, that doesn't mean I am Bibarel (even though it has a cool name)

I'd rather be Starmie: Strong, mysterious and awesome.

Spr_4d_121.png

But I know fully well I'm more like Quagsire: Goofy, dopey, easily distracted, yet somehow lovable.

Spr_4d_195_m.png