N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WAS A GOOD DAYS DISCUSSION, but Aye. Thyme for tubbie bye byes.

NIGHT FOUR

Get me your PMs.

Can someone post to non-automerge.

EEVIL - A tracker is generally considered someone who can see who people target.

Just in case people miss it at the bottom of the last page.

An eerie darkness glistened off the pond and night fell over the town.

As always the speedy red Pokemon jumped into action. It noticed something in the corner of its eye, but turned its head and it was gone. An shining egg sheltered over the red Pokemon. However the egg fell down and cracked. Nearby a squeak was heard as a thunderous roar ripped through the town. Rock tomb was used. A slow Pokemon witnessed the brutal attack. A blue and white Pokemon looked everywhere, and finally found its target.

An ancient Pokemon watched a water Pokemon.

An artistic Pokemon admired its target, whilst from afar, high in the sky a shining Pokemon gathered information.

The hungry Pokemon was swallowed itself!

A gigantic blue Pokemon witnessed a suspicious Pokemon searching around in the ground.

Elsewhere a Pokemon with a big mouth was silently moving, and the tiny creature it attacked was crunched and killed.

dpmfa280.png

S.C.G. is dead. He was Ralts. The tiny Pokemon with the psychic ability to protect its friends. He was a townie.

DAY FIVE!

Players ; 19 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, Molly, Gizmo.

Majority is 10.

I will be voting for Molly soon (so don't badger me for not voting now), but lets wait to see if anyone else has good information. Discussion is always important and it's always good to get facts about possible mafia members out as soon as possible.

Saying that, I have no useful information.

Can you please try and make it less obvious you're mafia?

If you aren't mafia, you're doing yourself no favours.

Vote: Molly

Did you even bother to read what I said? Molly is mafia, but there's no reason not to see if anyone else knows anything about someone else who may be mafia.

Oh I thought it might be Raining because she was a swallowing pokemon or something?

Cheers Zell! >_> guess you roleblocked me? Why?

I was protecting you too! I actually kinda forgot that it would roleblock until after I sent the PM.

I just want to say, Dannyboy you say it seems solid enough when Chair simply says someone is evil and yet so far you have hesitated quite a bit about everything else.

Just pointing out the slight hypocrisy I guess.

Vote: Molly

Raining did you target me?

I'm hesitant to vote when I find the evidence dubious or unsolid. In this case, I think it's pretty fair to trust it. The mafia won't be bold enough to make a move like that at this point in the game. It would simply be foolish, as the town would discover it the minute they lynch, and then the mafia loses a member themselves the next day. Only in the end when the mafia is within reach of victory can they attempt something bold like that.

Of course, there is a chance of the info being wrong (dumb cop), but often it is hinted at that the info is wrong or doubtful at best in the PM. I'm confident that Chair would at least suspect if his info was wrong and not just say "Molly is evil!"

Thus I am willing to go with this. But I am willing to hear Molly out.

Its a good point, we haven't really waited for her to have her say. My vote stands, but if we let her try and defend herself before we lynch we may (I repeat, may) avoid another Jonnas situation where he came back to find himself lynched.

That was different of course as that was based on little intel. At least this seems more solid.

Incidentally, she hasn't said anything for a while - I wonder if she's silenced, or has just given up on the game? It may explain why the mafia haven't been doing much if she IS mafia and it's the latter!

Of course, there is a chance of the info being wrong (dumb cop), but often it is hinted at that the info is wrong or doubtful at best in the PM. I'm confident that Chair would at least suspect if his info was wrong and not just say "Molly is evil!"

I think the extra evidence he gave shows that he's not a dumb cop.

I haven't given up on the game Nintendohnut; I don't get any information so I don't have much to say. Anyway, I'm gonna have to reveal who I am:

I am Wigglytuff. I have a ridiculous tuft of pink hair, nevertheless I am good. I can roleblock, but I've only used it once and I've never been mentioned in any of the write ups. In the early stages I find it's difficult to know who to roleblock because literally anyone could be mafia. Anyway, I roleblocked Eevil last night because I thought his tracking ability seemed like mafia.

As for Chair's info, I don't think he's a dumb cop, he seems like a good investigator for the town. Only thing I can think is that he was redirected by mafia, or the town for that matter. Chair can I ask what night you found this information?

I haven't given up on the game Nintendohnut; I don't get any information so I don't have much to say. Anyway, I'm gonna have to reveal who I am:

I am Wigglytuff. I have a ridiculous tuft of pink hair, nevertheless I am good. I can roleblock, but I've only used it once and I've never been mentioned in any of the write ups. In the early stages I find it's difficult to know who to roleblock because literally anyone could be mafia. Anyway, I roleblocked Eevil last night because I thought his tracking ability seemed like mafia.

As for Chair's info, I don't think he's a dumb cop, he seems like a good investigator for the town. Only thing I can think is that he was redirected by mafia, or the town for that matter. Chair can I ask what night you found this information?

Ah, redirection, I hadn't thought of that. That puts a potentially large hole in my reasoning ... ¬_¬

Because of that, I'm going to withdraw my vote for now until we learn more.

Hmmm... don't know what to make of this. Clearly, one person isn't telling the truth. I think hearing where and when Chair got his info will provide a definite answer to this one.

As for me, didn't get anything useful last night but would like to know whether Cube's ability means he can disguise himself as either neutral or townie. It would appear so from what I received last night.