N-Europe

Alton Towers Mini-Meet!

Eddage

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody is in the sheffield area I'd be willing to drive them to alton towers ^_^

Aight, well we can try and get our actual friends to go too :P

I'll definitely come if I have the squids. I can't actually go on (m)any of the rides, so I'll just be chugging on a 2litre bottle of 'coke' :)

Aight, well we can try and get our actual friends to go too :P

I'll definitely come if I have the squids. I can't actually go on (m)any of the rides, so I'll just be chugging on a 2litre bottle of 'coke' :)

Well I'll only be able to take 3 people and I'm hoping leigh will get his butt into gear and come, but otherwise I'm guessing you want a lift if you can afford too?

Okay, I've updated the first post with names (most people suck... :heh:), let me know if I've put any of you in the wrong list. Also it would be cool if you know what day you'd be coming, but obviously it's still a while away, I just like to plan early (otherwise it all goes to pot in my experience...)

theres a lot of wierd people on the net.

Vaguely related. I was thinking iro the London meet, one of the hundreds of lurkers (who casually spend most of their time watching ''Hot Peeps') could craftily note the meeting time and place, then hide behind a tree watching and probably masturbating. Actually I hope I haven't given you Lurker Mclurkersons any ideas :heh:

Vaguely related. I was thinking iro the London meet, one of the hundreds of lurkers (who casually spend most of their time watching ''Hot Peeps') could craftily note the meeting time and place, then hide behind a tree watching and probably masturbating. Actually I hope I haven't given you Lurker Mclurkersons any ideas :heh:

There was a shifty looking guy with a big coat at the meet actually who just disapeared behind a tree and never came back. We just assumed he was selling dodgy watches but maybe its more along your idea.

I think we all know why Molly wasn't at the meet then...

Also, I've had a positive response from one of my irl friends who says she wants to do both days and the hotel so it's 100% definitely happening, can't wait :yay:

Edited by Eddage

• 3 weeks later...

*Mega Bumpage*

Ok, ReZ messaged me yesterday and it appears that (via Ashley) some awesome money off vouchers have been discovered.

These give you something like 54% off and you don't have to have someone paying full price with you, so price should no longer be an excuse! :heh:

I'm hopefully gonna be booking the hotel for me/friends this week, that's if certain people actually make a decision *cough* Retro_Link *cough*

In all fairness, I was more concerned about ReZ masturbating and not having the courtesy to go to a bush.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay is anyone still actually planning to go on one of the days?

I've had a fucking bitch of a time trying to organise it with my friends, thought it was all sorted but my mate has now just said that she can't really afford it and can I put it off for a couple of weeks. I don't really want to do that since it then wont actually be on my birthday (what's the point in doing something for your birthday if it's not even on your birthday)?

So if any of you guys who said you'd come still plan to then I'll be there and I'll just bitch slap some sense into my friend and get her to come (why to people have to be so fucking indecisive, I try and organise what would be a fucking awesome couple of the days and they all just keep changing their minds/backing out... cunts, basically)...

Wahey, someone else is definitely coming :yay:

I must say I am mighty tempted to just come up on my own if all my mates pussy out. It's just a 3 hour drive with only myself for company... I might go a little crazy! :heh:

Give me the money for the train and I'll happily join you. I'd even skip a day of school for it. =P