NEurope
S.C.G

She wore blue velvet...

Stop stealing my style, war!

Happy birthday dear lady! Hopefully it's been fulled with both fun and win!

I wish you 3 oversized different shades of Blue;

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

:bowdown::yay::bowdown::yay::bowdown::yay::bowdown::yay::bowdown:

happy birthday!

Officially the most effort I've ever gone into to wish a forum member happy birthday!

I just realised it's not your late-birthday, it's your birthday-day. So, happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Bluey. :)

I hope that today brings good joy and awesome sex. Birthday sex is definitely in my top 5 days of sex. The others are Anniversary sex, after-argument make-up sex, goodbye cos I won't see you in a while sex, and Thursday sex.

Happy Birthday, Bluey. :)

I hope that today brings good joy and awesome sex. Birthday sex is definitely in my top 5 days of sex. The others are Anniversary sex, after-argument make-up sex, goodbye cos I won't see you in a while sex, and Thursday sex.

You need to break up with Ine a day before your birthday, then date her again on your birthday and then one day (maybe) your birthday will be on a Thursday, it will also be your anniversary, you can have a brief argument ("I can't believe you broke up with me for one day years ago!") and then make sure Ine is due to leave the next day.

and film it.

You need to break up with Ine a day before your birthday, then date her again on your birthday and then one day (maybe) your birthday will be on a Thursday, it will also be your anniversary, you can have a brief argument ("I can't believe you broke up with me for one day years ago!") and then make sure Ine is due to leave the next day.

and film it.

And then give it as a present to Bluey! For her next birthday.

Peeeerfect.

I hope we find out how her birthday went!

Stop stealing my style, war!

Happy birthday dear lady! Hopefully it's been fulled with both fun and win!

What? I dont understand.

Its a blue E, get it?

Happy Birthday, I think it' still Sunday in the UK?

Nope. You were off by 3:30 hours :heh:

Valiant attempt though.

ahh thanks guys!! ^_^

i had a great time!! jamba made me an AWESOME cake, it was a sponge and jelly cake with raspberries and BLUE icing topped with kompeito sweets :smile:

ahh thanks guys!! ^_^

i had a great time!! jamba made me an AWESOME cake, it was a sponge and jelly cake with raspberries and BLUE icing topped with kompeito sweets :smile:

Can we see birthday pictures of the yummy cake topped with blue icing and kompeito sweetiesssss?