N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

Judging from the last game, a neutral can actually become beneficial for the town (like Eenuh). Sprout's story does hold some merit.

Also, there's something about your story that I find interesting: if you roleblocked Tellyn, and no one seems to have been killed last night, you think Tellyn was the mafia killer?

I don't like the idea of lynching someone who is silenced, though...

Heh, can you drop that vote for me then? It would make me feel a bit more comfortable, haha! =P

As for Tellyn, I can't be too sure. I mean, sure, nobody died, but unlike last time, there's no mention of somebody attempting to attack someone, so I don't really think the fact I roleblocked him will be reason enough for a lynch this time.

looks like i'll be going wit hthe masses Vote: Sprout

It may just be the slight pressure upon me speaking here... but I can't help but find this particular vote a tad suspect...

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back, sorry I haven't been around much for the discussion. Sprout seems to be in aid of the town and thus I feel reluctant to vote for him at this stage. MY suspicions still stand on Cube personally but if other leads become strong I'll put them to one side for today.

I've also become slightly suspicious of Tellyn on the flipside, and not knowing who to trust, I'm certain one of them is mafia, especially following the logic that there was no nightkill and Tellyn seems to be silenced and possibly roleblocked :heh:

Cube has been confirmed good by coolness and he previously got eenuh lynched, so I trust him for now I think. Although if he targetted tellyn last night, what did you get cube? Cause I was also suspicious of him, but since he's been voucher for I kind of suspect tellyn.

I literally have no idea who to vote for. There are several hunches but nothing solid, it's so hard to tell.

Although if he targetted tellyn last night, what did you get cube?

I don't get any info and my action didn't appear in the write-up.

I'll Vote: Tellyn. I personally think that we got lucky in that Sprout roleblocked him.

Vote Sprout - four - SPAMBOT4000, not_so_tiny, Gaggle64, martinist

Vote Tellyn - three - Cube, Dyson, mr paul

Vote No Lynch - one - Jonnas

Players 18 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is 9.

Vote Sprout - four - SPAMBOT4000, not_so_tiny, Gaggle64, martinist

Vote Tellyn - four - Cube, Dyson, mr paul, Jonnas

Players 18 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is 9.

I don't get any info and my action didn't appear in the write-up.

This is why I'm reluctant to vote for Tellyn myself, as I too aren't mentioned in the write up anywhere, so I'm not sure the fact that I roleblocked him and nobody died is reason enough to show he's evil. I donno, I just think some further investigation may be required. I'll give it a little more thought before deciding whether to cast my own vote or not..

Yeah well I mean there isn't any absolute evidence pointing towards anyone, as I said in my last post. What we need to do is work out several things:

1) Was the mafia killer roleblocked? Did they even try to kill anyone tonight at all?

2) If he/she was roleblocked, who were they roleblocked by and how do we know?

The problem is if they just didn't try to kill tonight then we might be lynching a goodie. It's difficult to tell really, but I think voting with only a tiny bit of evidence requires a lot of luck on the part of the town. I personally think that we should lynch Tellyn, but only because we can now see something form the votes hopefully. If Tellyn turns out good theres a chance that one or more of the votes for him so far are from Mafia members. If he turns out evil, we may have narrowed down the list of people who are potentially evil. Although, I stress again that Paj voted for Eenuh early on to disguise him as mafia, so this method isn't necessarily the best.

Yeah well I mean there isn't any absolute evidence pointing towards anyone, as I said in my last post. What we need to do is work out several things:

1) Was the mafia killer roleblocked? Did they even try to kill anyone tonight at all?

2) If he/she was roleblocked, who were they roleblocked by and how do we know?

The problem is if they just didn't try to kill tonight then we might be lynching a goodie. It's difficult to tell really, but I think voting with only a tiny bit of evidence requires a lot of luck on the part of the town. I personally think that we should lynch Tellyn, but only because we can now see something form the votes hopefully. If Tellyn turns out good theres a chance that one or more of the votes for him so far are from Mafia members. If he turns out evil, we may have narrowed down the list of people who are potentially evil. Although, I stress again that Paj voted for Eenuh early on to disguise him as mafia, so this method isn't necessarily the best.

My only problem with this is that determining alignment based on votes is very risky and insecure. Especially when counting votes against a goodie. A townie may have been away and missed some posts, and thus he doesn't bother reading them all through. What he does see is a bunch of people voting for someone which triggers his mind to subconsciously tell him that so many people can't be wrong. It doesn't matter how rational or irrational the decision or the person himself is - it's very easy to fall through and follow the group.

Darkness fell, and the town lit up with activity.

A large sinister Pokemon was sneaking up on one of the huts. Returning to the hut after targetting an orange and turqoise Pokemon, the creature opened the hut door, and was suprised to who it saw.

The defending Pokemon screeched, as the attacker targetted it, but was stopped by a blast of lightning, ice and fire coming from the window. A large orange Pokemon witnessed some of this from afar, and flew off.

A brutish dark blue Pokemon was about to back up its ally, but was prevented by a damp Pokemon.

Elsewhere a large blue Pokemon was looking into a lead it had, the lead confirmed a Pokemon as good, but upon leaving the scene the Pokemon was frozen solid by its target.

A tiny Pokemon was watched by an Uber.

Two electric friends split up to give watch over the town.

DAY SIX

Majority is nine.