N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote ; Paj Meen Ah - three - Raining_Again, Ellmeister, Cube.

Players 19 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is nine.

this is the part im talking about:

A Pokemon was about to strike but a flash of light sparked in front of it, from a pink and turqoise Pokemon. This stopped it in its tracks, it stepped forward and a flare of heat stopped it again. One more step and a cold snap made the Pokemon stop entirely and retreat.

doesn't mention any protection tbf

Vote ; Paj Meen Ah - four - Raining_Again, Ellmeister, Cube, Gaggle64.

Players 19 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is nine.

Hmmm... it seems logical. Yet something doesn't seem right. Might just be me but Raining's quickness to reveal her role a day after Coolness did seems off. Surely it wouldn't follow suit twice.

I didn't get anything last night, at least nothing logical. I believe a 'piercing sound' ruined my power. And seeing as there's nothing else on the table, I'm gonna Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

Edited by Ganepark32

Hmmm... it seems logical. Yet something doesn't seem right. Might just be me but Raining's quickness to reveal her role a day after Coolness did seems off. Surely it wouldn't follow suit twice.

I didn't get anything last night, at least nothing logical. I believe a 'piercing sound' ruined my power. And seeing as there's nothing else on the table, I'm gonna Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

Well i was debating coming forward so soon, and seeing nobody else had evidence i came forward!

You saying you would rather i didn't? Sounds sussed to me ¬¬

I'm bolloxed either way, lets be fair :zzz:

Vote ; Paj Meen Ah - seven - Raining_Again, Ellmeister, Cube, Gaggle64, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell, SPAMBOT4000

Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is nine.

Well I have no info, no targets or anything. My day power is that on odd days I can save people from being lynched. (i.e prevent the lynch all together, straight to night phase)

It's not THAT useful, and I haven't used it yet, as I haven't really been convinced anyone was being wrongly lynched.

I thought I was already dead anyway.

Well I have no info, no targets or anything. My day power is that on odd days I can save people from being lynched. (i.e prevent the lynch all together, straight to night phase)

It's not THAT useful, and I haven't used it yet, as I haven't really been convinced anyone was being wrongly lynched.

I thought I was already dead anyway.

Why not use now then?

Vote ; Paj Meen Ah - eight - Raining_Again, Ellmeister, Cube, Gaggle64, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Zell, SPAMBOT4000, not_so_tiny.

Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is nine.