Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pupils attacked by teacher

MoogleViper

Well, many of us aren't commenting on the facts at hand (which we don't have), but on the potential circumstances.

Of course, it will *never* be okay for a teacher to hurt a student in any way. But we are considering what might have pushed the teacher to do it, and the kid fitting the stereotype of chavs seems plausible or at least possible. Chavs are apparently VERY hated in here (moreso than I actually realised), and part of the discussion has actually turned to that right now.

You sure about that, you really want to stick with that opinion? They do say never say never, you know. THAT is what I was talking about when I talked about the amount of unintelligence in the thread, you honestly believe there is *never* going to be a situation in which it's the better outcome? I am always amazed how people manage to take such extreme views of situations sometimes.

That is true. But we must not underestimate how difficult it can be changing your mindset.

And at the same time, not forget how possible it is, either.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but that's a load of bollocks. I grew up in an area like that and I'm fine and was never a dickhead. These people are cunts. They have cunts for parents, they'll always be cunt, and their children will be cunts. You can blame their parents but when do you stop making excuses for them and blaming everyone else and start blaming them.

exactly though.. When they're parents are cunts and everyelse is a cunt.. Who can you blame them? You are just an exception to the rule that you ended up intelligent...

did you grow up in a seriously rough area?

So I guess, the moral is, 'Damn the system for creating these monsters!'

It's a shame, but they're still massive cocks. Thus, one getting slapped about isn't something that makes me lose any sleep. I've had enough of encountering these brainless, spineless morons in my life so far.

I can only assume this is how it's created.. I used to think that death is the only cure for stupidity..

But i really do blame the parents everytime.. they ARE responsible for their kids while under the age of 18... and let's be fair they're at thier worst when they're under 18... it's when they know they can get away with anything they like without proper punishment from the law.

exactly though.. When they're parents are cunts and everyelse is a cunt.. Who can you blame them? You are just an exception to the rule that you ended up intelligent...

did you grow up in a seriously rough area?

Yeah it was quite a rough are. It wasn't in a city so there was no organised crime or anything like that but there was a lot of violence, robbery, things like that.

In rough areas there are still plenty of people who are nice. They are just overshadowed by the others.

Yeah it was quite a rough are. It wasn't in a city so there was no organised crime or anything like that but there was a lot of violence, robbery, things like that.

Well my area is not what i'd call rough but the vast majority are scummy.. not dangerous but the cowardly kind that are grand on their own but in a group try to out-do each other.. it's ridiculous.. might laugh at you when your passing or something like that..

I don't really sympathise with them but I think theoretically if they all just died right now this would happen again and again..

I mean how do we solve the problem with them?

Well my area is not what i'd call rough but the vast majority are scummy.. not dangerous but the cowardly kind that are grand on their own but in a group try to out-do each other.. it's ridiculous.. might laugh at you when your passing or something like that..

I don't really sympathise with them but I think theoretically if they all just died right now this would happen again and again..

I mean how do we solve the problem with them?

Why do you think it would happen again if they all died?

Because that was my solution.

Mine is rather mixed. It has a rougher bit near the schools with lots of low cost housing (not saying everyone who lives in low cost housing is bad, but you can't deny that there's a correlation between the amount of crime in an area and the cost of housing), a few streets of massive houses on or near the river, and a lot in between (I live in the in between bit). The schools are really mixed between chavs and non-chavs.

You sure about that, you really want to stick with that opinion? They do say never say never, you know. THAT is what I was talking about when I talked about the amount of unintelligence in the thread, you honestly believe there is *never* going to be a situation in which it's the better outcome? I am always amazed how people manage to take such extreme views of situations sometimes.

I'm a pacifist. Naturally I don't believe in violence. Not that I don't feel like wacking people sometimes, but I don't believe violence to be the solution to problems.

That being said, as I have actually already mentioned in this thread before, it might in the end be necessary just to get through to them. But I hate it that we may have come that far. It's sad that we need such rough and crude methods to bring up our children.

Another thing we have to consider in that aspect is that if people are accustomed to violence or if smacking becomes standard in upbringing, it will lose the effect it has.

Still, I firmly believe that smacking isn't the right way to bring up your children, and that with proper upbringing it will never be necessary. Yes, I said "never" again, because I'm an idealist.

And at the same time, not forget how possible it is, either.

Well, I don't know the odds. A lot of variables to take into consideration.

I grew up on Murder Mile (an area in Billingham where there were three murders over a couple of years) and I'm fine!

Ashley! I made this post from my iPod and the sig doesn't show up on other schemes! Ha ha! iPhone scheme problem number 457. :heh:

I think I win the award for "least rough neighbourhood to grow up in". Ah, the joy of sheltered lives...

I live on a private road that used to be a gated community. I have a green in the middle too. In fact, it's just disgustingly fantastic place to raise children :p

I live on a private road that used to be a gated community. I have a green in the middle too. In fact, it's just disgustingly fantastic place to raise children :p

Fancy a switch to Sunny South Wales? We have all sorts of cool stuff here. I hear trees are making a comeback. There's roads and everything.

No? ...:(

Why do you think it would happen again if they all died?

Because that was my solution.

I mean most of these people are low class frustrated workers and this will always happen... They have the least money abd therefore will rob the most.. I dunno bit of a vague theory but this shit started somewhere :)

Lundwood is where i live and is suposed to be a bad area, especially the bit where i live.

I dont think its as bad as some people make out. Everyone near our house seem to get on and stick up for each other, watch out for each other, even argue for each other.

Most people are friends, bar the select few trouble causers.

Their house has recently been painted on with the message "scrubbers get out" and "your not welcome" and "Fu*k off somewhere else".

I do feel they somewhat deserve it.

Where I live, it's mixed to a bit of an extreme degree. The centre of Tynemouth is actually very nice, lots of very big houses that are just nice to look at from outside, private school, a few expensive shops, nice beach etc and that's all about 20 minutes walk from my house. Then if you go about 40 minutes walk the other way from my house you end up here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/features/meadowell/

I used to go to a very shitty school and its true that teachers need much more rights, they just get walked all over now.

My school days were horrible and I was in a class where over 4 years we had 4 different maths teachers, 2 of which had nervous breakdowns. One of which broke down in the lesson with the vast majority of people laughing at the fact there was a grown man crying in front of us, I didn't find it funny, if anything quite disturbing.

For a long time I wanted to become a teacher but the way things are now, I have been totally put off the idea.

Thats just my opinion on teaching in general and not the story at hand, 'attempted muder' sounds very extreme and I wouldnt say that any child deserves to get violently abused in school.

That child might have been being a complete prick but attacking any pupil is not the way to deal with things.

Im not going to take 'sides' as I think there are most likely faults from both ends.

187 where samual l jackson plays the teacher is inspirational!

but i think old fashion caning done by the headmaster and served as a form of medicine is ok. But emotional lashing out is not. is there any county where you teachers can cane? all the likely countries like asia seem to have very well behaved children naturally.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!