N-Europe

Twitter

Caris

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one that I got as I wanted to know what everyone liked so much about it /to follow Tori Amos. I found nothing good about it so I haven't logged in for about 2 months.

It just seems shit and silly.

My dad asked me what's a Twitter.

It isn't cool anymore.

I saw a book in HMV about twitter. A book.

It was pretty much the Help option plus a few things you could find on the internet. Which you would do, because to use twitter you need to be on the internet, also I don't really want to know what a Twaddict is... because it's kind of obvious.

Yeah, but Daft writes that joke rpg/horror story thing on twitter, which is stunning and subversive of it's supposed true intent.

I hate the ones where it's like "Guys, anyone know where I can find better value coffee than Sainsburys?" or "I just did a massive shit!".

Why don't you follow someone more interesting than Tori Amos then?

*the madonna face gif*

I do know what you mean about directors/actors updating on movies and such, but I'd prefer to read an occasional blog, than constant twitterings.

*the madonna face gif*

I do know what you mean about directors/actors updating on movies and such, but I'd prefer to read an occasional blog, than constant twitterings.

Fair enough. I thought the 140 characters of twitter would be more your liking as you can't even make it through a short article.......(referring to movie thread) :indeed:

;)