N-Europe

What would win in a fight between a dinosaur and a whale?

Dyson

Well?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

That's why the dinosaur versus a t-rex debate is just folly. Unless some form of climate or environment could be created, which included both land and sea at the same time, it's not really a fair fight.

Unless you strapped on wheels or feet to the Whale.

The fight would have to be fair, so wheels probably not a good idea. Feet would be more fairer.

As for an environment, i say a beach or a river with land either side for the Dino

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fight would have to be fair, so wheels probably not a good idea. Feet would be more fairer.

As for an environment, i say a beach or a river with land either side for the Dino

Feet would be fairer, but the Whale wasn't designed with feet in mind. So, the feet is not that much fairer than the wheels.

Also, you can have land and water, but it wouldn't make a difference. The whale wouldn't be able to leave the water, and the dinosaur wouldn't be able to enter it. It could enter it, but it would almost certainly drown. So, it won't work.

jayseven is a mod? Did his wish come true?

Edit: Oh.

He had power, but he hid behind a normal coloured username. Coward :p

I mean T-Rex vs. Whale:

if it's in the Sea, have you seen the t-rex's tiny arms? They couldn't swim for shit.

Correct! The Land Before Time proved this.

Feet would be fairer, but the Whale wasn't designed with feet in mind. So, the feet is not that much fairer than the wheels.

Also, you can have land and water, but it wouldn't make a difference. The whale wouldn't be able to leave the water, and the dinosaur wouldn't be able to enter it. It could enter it, but it would almost certainly drown. So, it won't work.

But, if the Whale left the water, he would be helpless so the Dinosaur would have easy pickings for a victory. Same if the Dino entered the water, the Whale would have the win.

I have too much free time.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it depends on the size of the dinosaur which will decide who will win the fight! But personally I will like a whale to win, because if we had dinosaurs instead of whales in out oceans, you can imagine what would have been our world!!!!!!!!!