N-Europe

WANTED: Mint or Very Good Condition Pokemon Cardz

ReZourceman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a bunch of 'mon cards lying in a box somewhere, with there being quite a few shinies. Off the top of my head, I know that there are 3 shiny Misty's Seadra, Pre-release, cards, think there a Kabutops, Nidoqueen, and others. I can look them out if you want.

Ok, just pulled them out to look through them. These are the shinies I have/could find.

Zapdos, Ampharos, Meowth (Promo), Vaporeon, Misty's Seadra (3 of them), Feraligatr, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Dark Weezong (2 of these), Muk, Yanma, Hypno, Gengar, Poliwrath, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop.

Don't know about the rarity of any of the other cards, although I have a none shiny Moltres card. Don't have time just now to look through all of the rest but I'll see if I can tomorrow but these are what I've found and they're all in good condition.

I still have this picture from my Imageshack :

05112008006jb4.jpg

I'll have a look and see if there are any shinies in there.

Well, there are quite afew shinies (Altough it seems I am missing a crap load of them as I swear I had the shiny Charizard ¬_¬)

18062009060.jpg

ElectaBuzz + Dragonite + Pikachu + Mewtwo are all from the promo of the first film.

Then shinies are:

Machamp (Is still sealed and a 1st edition)

Muk

Brock's Rydon

Moltres

Hitmonchan

Dark Slowbro

There are other cards too, not sure if they are rare or not.