NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

Yeah, I'm with Eddage and the Moogle. Eddage just beat me at pool, bugger! :sad:

If we all suck, why do we need prophelactics?

Although it's irrelevant to me, my knackers are still...well...knackered from the epic bike ride.

Bitched cannot be used in that way! Damnit ReZ!

And yeh, sorry guys, my wallet (with driving license, debit card and railcard) currently resides in scotland.

Bitched cannot be used in that way! Damnit ReZ!

And yeh, sorry guys, my wallet (with driving license, debit card and railcard) currently resides in scotland.

I went to st.albans with a potentially lost wallet, so no excuses :p

I went to st.albans with a potentially lost wallet, so no excuses :p

It's not potentially lost :P i can't get a 3rd off the rail ticket, if i could i couldn't pay for it

*gonna go wank and cry in the corner*

The other people in the hostel room are some weird eastern European family, think the Adams family and you'd be close. They were getting ready for bed at 8:30, just as we set out for the pub, now we're having to tip toe around them!

We seriously drew the shortest of the short straws, there are sooooo many hot chicks here yet we end up in the same room as these weirdos, hopefully tomorrow night will be different, I wanna introduce some of these hot foreigners to a good selection of drinkng games! :heh:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dom :(

I just told my girlfriend where I'm off to.

"So there's like this Nintendo forum I've been going on since about 2002 and quite a few members are meeting up in London so I'm going along"

"You're meeting complete strangers from the internet?"

"Pretty much"

"You geek"

She can be so cruel. Anyway see you all tomorrow, I'll try to have a shower before.

I told my "friend" and his reply was:

"Only if you remain in the same outter London zone on the tube..... Otherwise it's more like £3.40 return for Oyster + Full time education....."

...yeh. :p

I'll be there at about noon, as I'm up late at the mo and high on caffine!

The other people in the hostel room are some weird eastern European family, think the Adams family and you'd be close. They were getting ready for bed at 8:30, just as we set out for the pub, now we're having to tip toe around them!

We seriously drew the shortest of the short straws, there are sooooo many hot chicks here yet we end up in the same room as these weirdos, hopefully tomorrow night will be different, I wanna introduce some of these hot foreigners to a good selection of drinkng games! :heh:

Sounds fun and nice sig Eddage.

I hate it when weather sites give you two different forcasts.

According to the BBC we should be ok until about 6ish when it'll rain for a bit.

According to Weather.co.uk it'll rain up until about 11 then it should be clear

I hate it when weather sites give you two different forcasts.

According to the BBC we should be ok until about 6ish when it'll rain for a bit.

According to Weather.co.uk it'll rain up until about 11 then it should be clear

Wankshaft... I'm wondering what coat to bring :wtf:

Wankshaft... I'm wondering what coat to bring :wtf:

I've chosen hoody, and hoping I don't regret it.

I'M LEAVING IN A SECOND! :yay:

I'm awake, specially just for you ladies, now I'm just attempting to procure myself a marcamillian and then I shall be heading meatwards! Expect me 10.30-12.

I'm up, and about to have a shower I will update you all after my shower that I have finished my shower so you guys know my step by step progress of how far into London I am, and how long I'll be until I arrive in Hyde Park where you guys will all be stationed at the meetup.

(Or y'know, see ya soon :D)

Happen, goafer and I are here. Under the correct tree. We seem to be the first people so come to the cock pit. Ping me and i will yell. Rape probably. X

(Different from HWYD post...a bit)

6049_120746245824_511805824_2535385_8230832_n.jpg

Soooooo I left Aylesbury and the train journey was pretty normal (some irritating little bint kept talking annoyingly (a curious 10 year old girl) pissed me off a bit, but I buried myself in Pokemanz) arrived at Marylebone and walked around for a minute looking for Goafer and Happenstance, and then saw them. We greeted and basked in each others awesomeness before deciding Hyde Park Corner seemed as good-a-place as any.

So we walked through Hyde Park, were utterly perplexed by people skiing with no snow (?) found a group of people under a gazebo and asked if they were the meet/Jayseven. They weren't. Crossed paths with Death.

And then we finally reached the cocks pit! We were the first people there (and obviously thus the bestest)

We then saw three strapping lads approaching from afar. One was in a Villa shirt and next to that a sea of ginger IT MUST BE THEM. We yelled and sure enough the sexual trio had arrived. Who were all awesome, and we preached it big style.

We then chatted and awaited the arrival of the others. Then loads of people arrived at once. Murray and Twozzok at exactly the same time from different directions. Quite strange/awesome.

Then pretty much everyone else arrived. We chatted for an hour or two and had a great laugh, talking about all manner of subjects from outrage at PEOPLE HAVING NOT READ MURRAY AND I'S BLOG, SO FREAKING READ IT YOU FUCKS, to horse piss from mouth golden showers....erm. Yeah.

A group then diverted off in search of Kufferka and Ophie, so we walked for a bit and then arrived and awesomely had alcohax and boneless banquet for hax. Was so fucking delicious, Eddage (who it turns out is French...pronounced Udd-Arje) AND HAS THE SAME FREAKING BAG AS ME, anyway Eddage, Happenstance, Murray and I ate our delicious meal on a field with a horses head statue. Awesome.

Then we rejoined the group and we chatted, played Pokemanz, I MAMOSWINED COOLNESS, and then he whipped out the Blazikens all over my sorry ass. Curse you. HUMAN PYRAMID FIGHTS, two towers of people gradually walking towards each other until we all fell over in the middle (may not have happened) but there was at least one!

Then we parted ways and walked across another part of Hyde Park and the smaller group divided again, and then at Marylebone down to Happenstance, Goafer and I we got some amazing pressed pink lady apple juice, I orgasmed several thymes at it and we finally parted whays.

Highlights

- Everyone being hilarious

- Trek fun with Happens and Goafer.

- WE HAVE THE SAME BAG!

- Gringo Derek smashing his jeans/Calypo in Fanta. ORANGE OVERLOAD.

- Frisbee whynz.

- Moogle - "Its the safest possible sport in the world"

- Thirtynine being crude and off the hook.

- WE HAVE THE SAME BAG!

- Lettys hair wig cyber fun.

- Officially meeting someone I've been in the same room as before.

- Bluey's voice. She needs a job that utilises this.

- Seeing everyone I havn't seen or met before, and them being awesome.

- WE HAVE THE SAME BAG!

Edited by ReZourceman

NOT A WIG!!!

Ps, was awesomes.

Photos when I get back to the island :D

x