NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

I'm pretty much ready, but I've got 2 1/2 hours before my train comes. So I'm just chillaxing at me home for the moment. I'll be heading out in an hour or so.

I'm waiting at the station for the first leg of my journey, this weekend is gonna rock :yay:

My train gets into London at 10:23 (apparently).

I'll be meeting Goaderboy and Happenstance there, I guess about 15 minutes to the correct tube stop and then 15-20 minute walk there. We'll aim for about 11am.

Roger that, I'm gonna head for about 11ish also, providing I actually wake up. I shall bringing one marcamillian, and quantitties of beer.

My train gets into London at 10:23 (apparently).

I'll be meeting Goaderboy and Happenstance there, I guess about 15 minutes to the correct tube stop and then 15-20 minute walk there. We'll aim for about 11am.

Who the fuck is goaderboy?

Who the fuck is goaderboy?

goad  /goʊd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gohd] Show IPA

Use GOAD in a Sentence

–noun 1. a stick with a pointed or electrically charged end, for driving cattle, oxen, etc.; prod.

A bit of a prick apparently.

Leaving Bristol now, should be on London in 1 hour 40 minutes. Already saved myself £7 on my journey, but if they're not gonna bother putting a ticket guy on the train then i'm not gonna feel guilty about not paying!

A bit of a prick apparently.

Didn't really need the misspelling for that, I once hit a nun with a kitten.

Didn't really need the misspelling for that, I once hit a nun with a kitten.

Did it kill either or both?

Have a great time to those going to the meet this year.

I am determined that if a meet takes place next year that i will go no matter what (except if i died, then i probably won't come), even if i have to beg the parents for some moola to go.

Did it kill either or both?

I honestly couldn't say, I did it from a moving car. Kind of dropped the kitten with the force of it all.

Me and moogle are waiting outside the hostel, dunno were the vilan is. How doesn't he have a bloody phone! :heh:

Have a great time to those going to the meet this year.

I am determined that if a meet takes place next year that i will go no matter what (except if i died, then i probably won't come), even if i have to beg the parents for some moola to go.

I'll want to come even if I die before. Heck, it'll probably be easier coming as a ghost. Well, unless I'm forced to haunt a specific location.

Me and moogle are waiting outside the hostel, dunno were the vilan is. How doesn't he have a bloody phone! :heh:

Hows Moogles face?

xXx

Gah, the villan still isn't here! Can someone possibly link me to a picture of him (dunno if he's posted in the user image gallery, or if you're friends on facebook)? At least then we'll know what he looks like!

Bloody brummies...

He's probably been raped. By Moogle.

I'm afraid I'm not aware that he's posted in User image and he is not on mah frendz. Good luck finding his raped body.

Boy how bad will I feel if hes been raped.By Moogle.

What time are people getting there tomorrow? I know it officially starts at 12, but if there's gonna be someone there at like 11 I can get into London whenever.