N-Europe

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whre is this about Tellyn in the write up? How do we know he has that power? I'm confused a little.

However I think we are right about the silencing, tis not a good role usually :wtf: and also we only know about vicars role not his power or alignment. But we seem to know a lot more about Tellyn?

Yeah, did I miss something? Where does it say Tellyn is a silencer? Is it something Cube found out?

I'll Vote: Tellyn to remind people he's a suspect.

And I wouldn't vote Vicar, based on the fact he's Bowser. That proves nothing.

From what we've seen, Link is most likely a mafioso. Also, my own character isn't someone I would classify as Good...yet I'm a townie.

Yeah, did I miss something? Where does it say Tellyn is a silencer? Is it something Cube found out?

I'll Vote: Tellyn to remind people he's a suspect.

And I wouldn't vote Vicar, based on the fact he's Bowser. That proves nothing.

From what we've seen, Link is most likely a mafioso. Also, my own character isn't someone I would classify as Good...yet I'm a townie.

Link a mafioso? Where did you get that from? The guy with shield was -not- the one to kill Impa, it was the tall guy who the boy with the shield was following. We have no clue who this tall guy is, but it doesn't sound like Link at all.

I say that the young person with the shield is a protector who either targeted the killer by chance (If that is the deal he will hopefully come forward with who he targeted)

Or he is the evil mafia protector but we can assume that if he does not come out and say who he protected.

Also Jay, I think the write-up insinuates that the tall man is the killer.

Totally right! I can't believe I missed that.

Vote: Vicar. At this stage, I'd like to think that bowser is generically an evil character, and I'd rather base my vote on that than adding to the pile of votes of Tellyn who hasn't defended himself yet (and for all we know, he's actually the silenced one so he won't) for a role that could be good or bad.

Just signed in and ill check back tomorrow (Going to work night shift sleep during the day)

It seems we have some dirty stuff all over Tellyn.

But ask questions and I´ll answer them tomorrow I´ll try to help as much as I can.

But I can confirm three player who are not killer´s going to post that when needed (Going to keep you on the edge for fun).

Any who GN see you guys tomorrow

Link a mafioso? Where did you get that from? The guy with shield was -not- the one to kill Impa, it was the tall guy who the boy with the shield was following. We have no clue who this tall guy is, but it doesn't sound like Link at all.

I thought he "accompanied" the tall man? I'm thinking Link is a mafioso, and helped his buddy, probably protecting him.

Tellyn already posted today.

... yes, you're right he clearly isn't silenced! ... but he hasn't posted since the votes started piling in, and I still think bowser is more of a suspect then a silencer.

Can anyone extrapolate from the write-up what sort of character a 'furry guy' can be? I can't seem to think of anyone, besides maybe DK?

Cube and chairdriver are basically admitting that they both targetted Tellyn last night. If tellyn goes, then we'll know two more roles (perhaps)?

Jonnas; I don't think the link-esque character is actually working with the tall character. Perhaps I just refuse to believe that Dannyboy is messing about with good/evil just yet :P