NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

I can confirm chair being Samus, so he's telling some truths. Still, I'm suspicious. Care to elaborate a bit more, Cube?

well bowser being good = the window's open, and Danny's been chucking things out of it.

I don't think chairdriver particularly had to come out so quick with his character. He seems very confident that he's safe from harm doing so.

Well I have no clue at the moment as to who is good or bad. And are we sure Sony are even in this game?

The frying pan could be Peach, as she uses it in Brawl, but to be honest it could be any other character as well as far as we know...

At the moment I really don't know who to vote for. Why are people thinking chairdriver is bad by the way? Because he stunned someone?

I'm still confused by things. I have a theory, but I have to confirm it.

Mainly, I have to know something. Gizmo, do you appear in the write-up?

I want to know why Chair thought I might be Waluigi.

Because Waluigi found something in the write-up, and you're a character investigator.

I don't find things.

I just discover who people are.

Whoever is link, you followed (protected...) the killer in the first night.

Peppy (not_so_tiny) found the pointy-shoed guy to be good. Pointy-shoed guy = Tingle (I reckon. Samus (chairdriver) role-blocked Tingle the first night.

Tech-guy gets taken out by samus the 2nd night. His target was protecting Samus. His target protected a furry guy the first night. I suggest tech-guy reveal his targets, if he can speak today.

And we still want to hear from maase, for some reason that I can't remember.

I'm starting to think the frying pan is just the same killer as the previous night, using an arbitrary, inconsequential weapon.

I'm thinking that there's a kirby character messing with things. First night, the kirby imitated the furry dude (starfox/starwolf/tellyn), second night, the kirby imitated the blue dude (Paj)

Yellow blanket; is a protector, whom i believe to be good (his targets don't know that he's protecting them)...

Reading the nights over and over hurts my mind. But I really think Samus is bad.

I'm still confused by things. I have a theory, but I have to confirm it.

Mainly, I have to know something. Gizmo, do you appear in the write-up?

Yes, but misdirected.

How did we know I was blue again? I am, but I didn't realise it was known. *goes to reread write-ups*

I can;t remember paj :P

Another "woahwaoh!" -- Gizmo, nobody was misdirected in this write-up. From that, unless I'm mistaken, I can infer that you want to cover up who it was that you targetted? Jonnas! MOAR!

Well this is bloody confusing. The write-up doesn't look like I was misdirected, but I targeted you! *unless i'm being the biggest arseholw ever, and didn't, and forgot who I targeted, let me go an check*

Yet I'm pretty sure I know you are in the write-up.

How did we know I was blue again? I am, but I didn't realise it was known. *goes to reread write-ups*

You have pointed shoes, right?

Also, Chair was asking because he roleblocked you on night one.

Another "woahwaoh!" -- Gizmo, nobody was misdirected in this write-up. From that, unless I'm mistaken, I can infer that you want to cover up who it was that you targetted? Jonnas! MOAR!

Maybe he was the Midna/Tatl/Tael thing that went for me.

No. I have sandals or leather boots, depending on what incarnation I am.

Well this is bloody confusing. The write-up doesn't look like I was misdirected, but I targeted you! *unless i'm being the biggest arseholw ever, and didn't, and forgot who I targeted, let me go an check*

Yet I'm pretty sure I know you are in the write-up.

Yeah, you said so before i think

no he didn't...

no he didn't...

I should have added "If I'm right about who you are", which I wasn't.

No I didn't.

I blocked Jonnas night one, Ellmeister last night.

SO magical barrier protectorr of samus = Ell's target last night. That'll be useful info.

SO magical barrier protectorr of samus = Ell's target last night. That'll be useful info.

He's already told us.

I got roleblocked. I targetted cube but nothing happened >_> it failed apparently

Ah. So you're the magical protector! Who did you target the first night?