NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

Least it wasn't an obscure quote that only you and chairdriver know about ;)

Anyway! I loved both of the above comments DbtD and J7, classic!

Least it wasn't an obscure quote that only you and chairdriver know about ;)

Anyway! I loved both of the above comments DbtD and J7, classic!

I love. Squealing like a overdue whistle from the evening maid.

Hehe, as much as I am enjoying these jokes (great one, j7), perhaps we should stop spamming the thread with meaningless posts. :heh:

Anyway, I plan on starting the next day this evening (at no specific time), so any remaining PMs should come at some point today.

----------

"Sniff, sniff!"

He could smell his target. He had always had a good nose. Thanks to that, it didn't take him long to find his target: The white-haired woman. She was stealthily following a guy with a bright cape when the good-nosed fella did his thing. All that was left was a large egg. What the nosy fella didn't know was that he had been followed by a small group of turtles, who in turn had been followed by a blue individual when they went home.

----------

Having initially decided not to do anything that night, a guy kept being bothered by a mysterious little figure.

"Come on! Teehee! Don't tell me you're afraid? Such a big guy like yourself should not just sit and do nothing, should he? Teehee! I know the perfect target!"

Whether the mysterious little figure had some sort of persuasion ability, or if it was simply out of annoyance, he did not know, but despite his original plan he decided to go out.

"There! That's her! Teehee!" the little figure exclaimed as it pointed towards another person.

"That's a 'she'?" he mumbled to himself while reaching for his blaster. Before he could grab it, however, something was pulled down over his eyes, blinding him. When he finally got what appeared to be a piece of yellow cloth off his head, both his target and the mysterious little figure was gone.

"I knew I should have stayed in tonight," he mumbled to himself before heading home. He wasn't aware that a furry person had been following the mysterious little figure that night. And when that furry person came home, another person who looked quite like him – and who was protected by a magical barrier – made sure he kept quiet the next day.

----------

Meanwhile, the person pointed out by the mysterious little figure had run away, but was being followed by another girl who kept trying to kiss her. This came to an end, however, when the stalker was also blinded by a yellow piece of cloth. Thanking in her mind whoever it was that had saved her twice this night, she followed the footsteps of some pointy shoes. They led her directly to her target. She aimed and fired, and her target was left stunned on the ground. Here, a long-eared fella quickly came huffing over and investigated the stunned target, though she didn't really give it a second thought. She was more focused on the fact that she had even survived the night. As she walked home, she once again thanked her saviour in her mind, though what she didn't know was that a tech-geek had been analysing this cloth-wielding saviour.

----------

Later, a tall man followed by a young boy with a shield approached the large egg.

"I can't believe how easy this is," he said to himself with an evil smile. He clenched his fist, focused all his power in it and struck the egg, breaking the shell and killing the trapped person inside.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Impa, a loyal servant to the Royal Family of Hyrule who could investigate people with her Sheikah ninja skills. She was good.

----------

Day 2 begins now.

19 players remain. 10 is the majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Tellyn

Vicar

Zell

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

Later, a tall man followed by a young boy with a shield approached the large egg.

"I can't believe how easy this is," he said to himself with an evil smile. He clenched his fist, focused all his power in it and struck the egg, breaking the shell and killing the trapped person inside.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Impa, a loyal servant to the Royal Family of Hyrule who could investigate people with her Sheikah ninja skills. She was good.

Hot damn... boy with a shield... that's Link. Or Dark Link?

Hot damn... boy with a shield... that's Link. Or Dark Link?

Probably (young) Link. But that's not the evil person here of course. The tall man's power kinda sounds like either Ganondorf or Captain Falcon?

And well it's probably Yoshi who trapped Impa/Nintendohnut in an egg, but I'm not sure it was meant to do wrong... could either be a (crappy) protective power, or simply a roleblock?

The tech-savvy individual seems to be someone who has picked the right target; whoever they picked was, I think, observing a fair few things that happened above!

Well, I got nothing (unless I vaguely appear in that confusing pragraph. May re-read it later, but probably won't get anything)

Anyway, it seems that Danny went with the "anyone may be evil" approach.

Well from what I can tell, we have;

A white-haired woman (followed guy with a cape)

A blue individual (targetted the group of turtles)

a bunch of turtles (koopas?) (followed nose-thing)

Someone with a strong nose (who left an egg? a yoshi?) (targetted white-haired woman)

A guy with a bright cape (roy? Marth? I can't think of a nintendo character with a cape)

A "that's a she?" character, maybe samus (targetted by annoying creature and kiss-girl) (itself targetted guy with pointy shoes)

a small, mysterious, annoying/persuasive character (changes targets) (targeted blaster guy) (wanted blaster guy to target girl-who-looks-like-girl,-possibly-sheikah)

a guy with a blaster (who was controlled) (didn't have a target)

A person with yellow cloth (targetted guy with blaster and girl who wanted to kiss the girl-boy[samus?]) (potentially role-blocking both?) (targetted by tech-guy)

A furry person (who is being kept quiet today) (targetted small annoying thing)

another, similar looking, furry person (targetted furry person, keeps them quiet the next day)

someone who protects with a magical barrier

A girl trying to kiss boy-girl [samus?] (targetted by yellow-cloth)

Guy with pointy shoes (stunned by girl/guy samus?) (investigated by pointy-eared huffer)

Tech-guy, cloth-weilder

Tall Man (targetted boy-with-shield [link?]

Boy with shield[evil] targetted large egg [impa], potentially something to do with the good-nosed thing earlier.

Now, maybe the evil-shield-boy targetted impa, after impa was targetted by good-nose (yoshi)? I presume that yoshi targetted nintendohut, turned him into an egg to stop him from doing anything, then this perhaps-dark-link killed impa (nintendohnut) while impa was in an egg.

The tall man (maybe waluigi? Doshin?) will know who the killer is.

I hope this was of some help to people in trying to find themselves in the write-up. I think it helped me.

Actually, that did help.

Now I know what happened...but no useful info, anyway :heh:

Wow alot of things going on.

And only one death. Seems someone was protected though, which is good.

We need to work out who is silenced, and they need to be protected tonight, because they are the furry creature who knows who the mind controlling imp is.

I say that the young person with the shield is a protector who either targeted the killer by chance (If that is the deal he will hopefully come forward with who he targeted)

Or he is the evil mafia protector but we can assume that if he does not come out and say who he protected.

Also Jay, I think the write-up insinuates that the tall man is the killer.

Yeah, tall man is the killer, the boy with shield was following this tall man.

For the rest of things, I wrote it out as well (seems lots of things happened, heh).

Yoshi (?) targets Impa, who is following someone with a cape. Yoshi (?) puts Impa in egg. Yoshi (?) gets followed by turtles, who in turn get followed by a blue creature.

Guy with blaster gets told by annoying creature (Navi?) to kill boyish girl person (possibly Samus?). Blaster guy gets blocked by person with yellow cloth. Annoying creature gets away but is followed by a furry person, who in turn is silenced by a similar looking furry person (can't think of any... Fox?).

Boyish girl (Samus?) gets followed by kissing girl, who is blocked by yellow cloth person. Boyish girl stuns pointy shoe person, who gets investigated by a pointed ears person. Yellow cloth person in turn gets investigated (?) by tech-geek.

(seems lots of things happened, heh)..

Which is good for us, because it's easy to work out who is who.

---

Tellyn, don't specify who you are, but do you appear in the write-up?

Vicar is Bowser.

Trust me, I have great intuition.

Vicar is Bowser.

Trust me, I have great intuition.

By intuition you mean that you know by your power not guessing right?

Anyhoo Vote: Vicar

humm....

If it's an investigative power then ok

vote: vicar

just hope you're not pulling our leg

Paj seems more random than anything.

Tellyn, don't specify who you are, but do you appear in the write-up?

I'd also like to hear what Tellyn has to say...

Similarly, I don't think it's strictly obvious he's evil, it might be different in this mafia. However, it's likely he is a big baddie. Still gonna wait a bit for him to come on.

Sorry, you misunderstand, Vicar is Bowser. No doubt about it. (unless tricks are afoot)

Sorry, you misunderstand, Vicar is Bowser. No doubt about it. (unless tricks are afoot)

When you word it that way, it makes more sense.

However, does anyone have a good reason as to why a good person would have a "make them not speak the next day" role?

I'm going to wait to see what Vicar says about this, he may be Bowser but we don't know if he's Mafia or not.

Also I know the role of a certain person but it's not really helpful at the moment and they are good (I think) so I don't want to make them a target.

Also I know the role of a certain person but it's not really helpful at the moment and they are good (I think) so I don't want to make them a target.

Why would you say this?

Litterally adds nothing, and just tells the mafia that you're an info gatherer!

You're probably best to just tell us who it is, so we can clear them as a townie. Otherwise you'll just get killed and we'll never know.

Nobody has replied (I'm impatient), however I believe that Tellyn is evil as he can stop people from speaking in the day.

So that's potentially two evil people in one day.